VivaStPauli
Young Kaz
Warrior
34 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:30 pm

Myesyats wrote:Tbf I liked you more before you changed your username with peace & love but I still have to agree you are very interesting to converse with (not that now I don't like you, i just like you a little less Heart)

I love Asian people (not all, my fav is S.Korean and Japanese hmm lets not get carried away) and it makes me sad to hear asian hate crime is up by a gazillion % since the "China virus" rhetoric.

Im the same person post name as before.

Why does it make you sad? It isnt any different from before. The only difference now is that since people are at home there is more bandwidth to discuss Asian violence. Most of it is really just a way to pit ethnic minorities against each other since the focus seems to be put on supposed black violence against Asians. Never will we hear about Asia itself though, where you can hardly find a block that does not have a white pedophile preying on Asian women.

Babun wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Yes, we do.

My Grandparents 3 of my 4 grandparents were born in the west.  They are/were all as salt sensitive as my parents, uncles, and even us. You increase your sodium intake every year and you will either be on blood pressure meds in yours 30s(what they forced my own father on) or you will be stroking/heart attacking out in your 50s. These changes occurred over centuries. You cant just move to the Hamptons, claim "We's white now baby!" and change your biology. It doesnt work that way. You have to eat food suited for you. If dairy makes you sick eating a little more every day wont build tolerance to it. All it does is put your body in a constant state of sickness to where you get used to being sick. Thats not how you should treat your body.

"In fact, all humans in early civilizations become lactose intolerant after the weaning years. It was only during the invention of agriculture some thousands of years ago that allowed cultures in the Western hemisphere to eventually develop lactase persistence."

Yes it takes long to adapt. But even whites werent lactose tolerant back in the day, none "races" were.

The term white is not the one I'd use in that context. The practice of drinking milk was more common in West Africa and the caucasus/central Asia. The whites you mention adopted the practice long after mostly from the caucasian/steppe people who were at large lactose tolerant by then.
Myesyats wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Yes, we do.

My Grandparents 3 of my 4 grandparents were born in the west.  They are/were all as salt sensitive as my parents, uncles, and even us. You increase your sodium intake every year and you will either be on blood pressure meds in yours 30s(what they forced my own father on) or you will be stroking/heart attacking out in your 50s. These changes occurred over centuries. You cant just move to the Hamptons, claim "We's white now baby!" and change your biology. It doesnt work that way. You have to eat food suited for you. If dairy makes you sick eating a little more every day wont build tolerance to it. All it does is put your body in a constant state of sickness to where you get used to being sick. Thats not how you should treat your body.

"In fact, all humans in early civilizations become lactose intolerant after the weaning years. It was only during the invention of agriculture some thousands of years ago that allowed cultures in the Western hemisphere to eventually develop lactase persistence."

Yes it takes long to adapt. But even whites werent lactose tolerant back in the day, none "races" were.

Not true, the widespread practice arrived later in western Europe. Steppe people weren't bothered much with agriculture in the first place for known reasons (didn't have fertile lands to begin with, all they have was meat, milk and cheese) Very Happy
Myesyats wrote:Tbf I liked you more before you changed your username with peace & love but I still have to agree you are very interesting to converse with (not that now I don't like you, i just like you a little less  Heart)

I love Asian people (not all, my fav is S.Korean and Japanese hmm lets not get carried away) and it makes me sad to hear asian hate crime is up by a gazillion % since the "China virus" rhetoric.

Chinese and Vietnamese people are more interesting from my POV. They're lively, energetic, enthusiastic and certainly have got sense of humor. The Japanese and Koreans I met (not generalising, only the ones I encountered) were more stoic, washed up and they were talking as if the time was in slow motion. I don't know how to describe but conversations with them were tiresome, sense of humor absent most of the time, I had to be careful not to offend them, for they took almost everything literally. The exception was one Japanese woman, she was no different than a Chinese in her temperament.

I mean.....can you blame them? Laughing

I'd certainly keep my guard up being an ethnic minority in Germany. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:10 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

Why does it make you sad? It isnt any different from before. The only difference now is that since people are at home there is more bandwidth to discuss Asian violence. Most of it is really just a way to pit ethnic minorities against each other since the focus seems to be put on supposed black violence against Asians. Never will we hear about Asia itself though, where you can hardly find a block that does not have a white pedophile preying on Asian women.

As if Japan didn't totally ally with Nazi Germany hmm and also terrorize half of asia with ethnic conflict?.... nazis didnt have a lot of allies but Japan was their biggest one ffs.

As to asian hate crime. Its up by like 150% so its definitely worse than before. I'm not sure if the focus is on black violence, you seem to be hell bent on that but i don't see it. Theres plenty of japanese/korean students in my city (Poznan) and they're all lovely and peaceful people is what I wanted to say.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:20 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

As if Japan didn't totally ally with Nazi Germany hmm and also terrorize half of asia with ethnic conflict?.... nazis didnt have a lot of allies but Japan was their biggest one ffs.

As to asian hate crime. Its up by like 150% so its definitely worse than before. I'm not sure if the focus is on black violence, you seem to be hell bent on that but i don't see it. Theres plenty of japanese/korean students in my city (Poznan) and they're all lovely and peaceful people is what I wanted to say.

Oh I agree. Japan aligning themselves with white supremacy ruined our name. Karma always comes back though. Japan has been in a recession the entirety of your life, and will NEVER prosper until they pay the piper.

Asian hate crime is NOT up significantly. That is simply a falsehood. Its only being promoted now to push a narrative. I have spoke on here about Asian crime for well over half a decade and nobody gave two craps. The same can be said about sites like nextshark who have been reporting on Asian violence. The media didnt give two craps either until they could push the narrative it was caused by black folks. Dont buy into the hype.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:04 pm

I'm not buying into that narrative. As I said I didnt even see a single article blaming black folks for it. It just said crime against asians is up without mentioning black people

In fact I automatically assumed it was whites doing it
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:42 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

oO I hit a nerve eco smile
Seriously, are there regional differences or are Japanese really stoic slow mo people like the ones I encountered? One conversation was ridiculious, a guy in his 30s said something to me and then was starring at me for a confirmation like 20 seconds long, after I nicked he went on as if nothing happend Suspect
Was I missing come cultural clue? I mean you aren't exacly Japanese Japanese from Japan like the guy in his 30s but still..
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:27 am

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Seriously, are there regional differences or are Japanese really stoic slow mo people like the ones I encountered? One conversation was ridiculious, a guy in his 30s said something to me and then was starring at me for a confirmation like 20 seconds long, after I nicked he went on as if nothing happend  Suspect  
Was I missing come cultural clue? I mean you aren't exacly Japanese Japanese from Japan like the guy in his 30s but still..

dunno what language did u guys had conversed on but its very difficult if he is not as fluent as you are and he may need a time to process and think. most of us tend to pay attention and make sure to listen as a sign of respect and courtesy before answering im not like that but ..

people are different depending on how they are raised and how they have been used to interaction, not not necessarily where they come from. when we talk to people locally we tend to be open but perhaps of quiet slow personality when elsewhere when its not in our own comfort zone ...  but i dont think its everyone. i just want to be careful and not being judgemental like i said it depends on how people are used to being with foreigners

as far as i know the closet personality that matches our own with is finnish people but this is just me maybe i m wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:58 pm

Myesyats wrote:I'm not buying into that narrative. As I said I didnt even see a single article blaming black folks for it. It just said crime against asians is up without mentioning black people

I have been speaking about Violence against Asians on here for 6....7 years. You dont have to buy the narrative from me, but ask yourself. WHY IS THE MEDIA FOCUSING ON THIS NOW. I was posting violence against Asian elders and women on here for years. The Media only cares when the perps start having dark skin IMO because its the way to sow division between two groups that could defeat white supremacy.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:01 pm

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Seriously, are there regional differences or are Japanese really stoic slow mo people like the ones I encountered? One conversation was ridiculious, a guy in his 30s said something to me and then was starring at me for a confirmation like 20 seconds long, after I nicked he went on as if nothing happend Suspect

Ummm are you saying a Japanese person spoke to you, you refused to speak back, and he waited for a reply? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Japanese culture places a premium on being polite....I mean I wouldnt consider that negative.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:21 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Seriously, are there regional differences or are Japanese really stoic slow mo people like the ones I encountered? One conversation was ridiculious, a guy in his 30s said something to me and then was starring at me for a confirmation like 20 seconds long, after I nicked he went on as if nothing happend  Suspect  

dunno what language did u guys had conversed on but its very difficult if he is not as fluent as you are and he may need a time to process and think. most of us tend to pay attention and make sure to listen as a sign of respect and courtesy before answering im not like that but ..

people are different depending on how they are raised and how they have been used to interaction, not not necessarily where they come from. when we talk to people locally we tend to be open but perhaps of quiet slow personality when elsewhere when its not in our own comfort zone ...  but i dont think its everyone. i just want to be careful and not being judgemental like i said it depends on how people are used to being with foreigners

as far as i know the closet personality that matches our own with is finnish people but this is just me maybe i m wrong

Surely you mean Korea? Their stars dont even have to get media training when they come to Japan. Our cultures have grew up together for centuries.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:46 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Ummm are you saying a Japanese person spoke to you, you refused to speak back, and he waited for a reply? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Japanese culture places a premium on being polite....I mean I wouldnt consider that negative.

Don't get offended for no reason, my question was serious. He was a Panasonic representant for the European branch in Hamburg and spoke English fluently. The point was, him and me got the point, implicitly it was clear to both of us but he was starring at me awaiting some kind of confirmation. I didn't want to offend a client so I nicked at some point, immediatly, as if nothing happend he went on with his tale.
My question was whether there is some cultural clue in Japan to wait for confirmations during a conversation or was it my imagination?
JespSwe wrote:
Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

I don't have anything against Japanese. I described my personal experience and preferences. Temperament wise Japanese or Koreans aren't my cup of tea, the interactions feel too much async. I don't know any finnish people personally. Some Danes I met were also on the slow side (not dumb, some of them were very intelligent people, they just took their time for everything).
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:21 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Myesyats wrote:I'm not buying into that narrative. As I said I didnt even see a single article blaming black folks for it. It just said crime against asians is up without mentioning black people

I have been speaking about Violence against Asians on here for 6....7 years. You dont have to buy the narrative from me, but ask yourself. WHY IS THE MEDIA FOCUSING ON THIS NOW

Because of the coronavirus/China virus??? Crime/prejudice is up since breakout of the pandemic. I don't know what you're getting at. Show me an article blaming blacks for any of this
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:45 pm

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Babun wrote:

Don't get offended for no reason, my question was serious. He was a Panasonic representant for the European branch in Hamburg and spoke English fluently. The point was, him and me got the point, implicitly it was clear to both of us but he was starring at me awaiting some kind of confirmation. I didn't want to offend a client so I nicked at some point, immediatly, as if nothing happend he went on with his tale.
My question was whether there is some cultural clue in Japan to wait for confirmations during a conversation or was it my imagination?
JespSwe wrote:
Babun wrote:

I don't have anything against Japanese. I described my personal experience and preferences. Temperament wise Japanese or Koreans aren't my cup of tea, the interactions feel too much async. I don't know any finnish people personally. Some Danes I met were also on the slow side (not dumb, some of them were very intelligent people, they just took their time for everything).

Panasonic makes the worst batteries around, but I figure they were probably just the cheapest option if you were picking them for business.

He was probably just an awkward sales guy.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:43 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Panasonic makes the worst batteries around, but I figure they were probably just the cheapest option if you were picking them for business.

He was probably just an awkward sales guy.

We weren't talking about batteries, I'll write him off as an odd guy then.
P.S.: Eneloop Pro batteries are the best in the market. I use them in all of my battery driven devices.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:24 am

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Babun wrote:

JespSwe wrote:
Babun wrote:

lol none taken. it happens when u meeet people and had certain expectations but was different. i guess its just one person whom u have met like that . again like i said, it depends on individuals i have seen people from osaka who are ultra talkative and all and joking and u cant even keep up with them with their sense of humor and at the same time u meet people like u have described.

@betty maybe ur right too lol ... maybe we have more in common with koreans but my personal experience or having met finnish and someone within my own family or my surroundings, i feel like im more of a finnish personality with little to nothing to talk when there are nothing important or urgent to talk about.

dont need friends dont need to involve too much in unnecessary stuff just do own work, come home, keep simple and civil and get on with life without overthinking too much kinda personality i guess that makes me close to a scandinavian?

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:33 pm

I wouldn't go so far as to say that we're all like that. Some of us aren't like that at all, but yeah, we definitely have a culture for keeping more to ourselves, here in the nordic region. Moreso than most other nations, at least.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:34 am

3 Asian massage parlors were shot up by a suspected white supremacist tonight in my state and 8 people were murdered:

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:48 am

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:18 am

The GOAT. Lets throw him under the bus for not standing up for Chinese Secessionists in Apartheid Supporting Hong Kong tho Rolling Eyes

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:36 am

And this is where it fucking ends up right? When that stupid ass piece of shit Trump gets in front of the world and calls it the Chinese virus and the kung flu. He knew what he was doing.

Also take a bow carthage. Coming on this very forum to blame Chinese people and their eating habits when nobody still knows what caused this virus. Well done! You helped fuck us. Thanks for that.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:00 am

The Racism Thread - Page 4 Fbevndde6jn61

^^^The shooter.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:27 pm

Sounds like a less intelligent, Breivik Laughing I don't know if brainwashed nut jobs like that can ever be rehabilitated. I'm not going to pretend to be a psychiatrist, but they say that the most prevailent disposition to crime and violence in the world is the feeling of being shunned or alienated from society.

Breivik was bulled and lived like a hermit for most of his life due to being a social outcast, and ironically, he devoted his adult life to elevating himself by putting other people in the same position. I wouldn't be surprised if that guy fits the same profile.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:55 pm

Young Kaz wrote:The Racism Thread - Page 4 Fbevndde6jn61

^^^The shooter.

I don't like the media coverage about him. He is depicted as a racist, rightwing shooter. In my eyes which are quite objective he is a pathetic COWARD who mostly murdered defensless unarmed women not related to him in any way. I don't care where his believes come from, the act itself is despicable no matter from which point of view one looks at the tragedy.
He should be depicted as such in the mass media and not just a "rightwing shooter" to animate even more stupid people with a gun for easy fame.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:06 pm

I agree, Babun. But that's how the mainstream media operate, pretty much everywhere. And it works. A lot of people don't think for themselves, unless they're forced to.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:44 pm

We're past the point where shooters *wont* get coverage either through news or social media coverage.

So where there is social media/news coverage, we might as well spell out exactly what this probably is: a deranged, right wing nutjob who targeted Asian people to kill. Why? I think we're still figuring it out. However, if that facebook post is of any indication, the guy seems at least partially motivated by coronavirus conspiracy theories.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Well Kaz I thought you said hate crime against asians wasn't up??? Incels with guns is a great idea. They're so easily radicalized. Pull out a knife and commit to committing the crime for heavens sake. Guns are for pussies.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:57 pm

If this had been a non-white guy venting his excessive anger towards white people, would he just be a terrorist? I have to ask since I keep reading right wing this, right wing that. Sounds like there are right wingers everywhere.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next