Supercopa de España | Semi-final | Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao

5 posters

Go down

Supercopa de España | Semi-final | Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao Empty Supercopa de España | Semi-final | Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:08 pm

If you guys are interested, the game has just begun. Winner will face Barça in the final.

Real Madrid Starting XI: Thibaut Courtois; Lucas Vazquez, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos, Ferland Mendy; Toni Kroos, Casemiro, Luka Modric; Marco Asensio, Karim Benzema, Eden Hazard.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Supercopa de España | Semi-final | Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao Empty Re: Supercopa de España | Semi-final | Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:42 pm

It's become really, really difficult watching our games on a regular basis.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Supercopa de España | Semi-final | Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao Empty Re: Supercopa de España | Semi-final | Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:51 pm

Absolutely terrible. And they thought Vini was the problem. At least we were winning games when he was playing.

Hazard has successfully done what he did last season. We were in great form before he came back and as soon as he was incorporated into the line up we started losing left and right.

If Zidane doesn't make at least 3 changed at half time he can feck off
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:04 pm

Do you remember when was the last time we played as bad as now, Hala? Even during Rafa's short spell, I don't think we played this bad. Solari and Lopetegui definitely had their bad moments as well, but in their defense, the club didn't give them any money to invest.

How can you spend north of €300m and still suck?! My god!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:58 pm

Didn't watch the game but how many crosses did we have today and how many were easily cleared by Athletics defense
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:15 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Didn't watch the game but how many crosses did we have today and how many were easily cleared by Athletics defense

My dear Perucho, do you even have to ask?
Spoiler:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:16 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:Didn't watch the game but how many crosses did we have today and how many were easily cleared by Athletics defense

My dear Perucho, do you even have to ask?
Spoiler:

He played all of his starters who are dead tired right now.

Fucking zidane man. If he gets sacked i have no sympathy, he's bringing this onto himself. Jovic, Valverde, Ode, Vini... the list goes on.

The play style is a necessary evil since we have major defects all over the field.
But
1. his signings bar mendy have been wank and wasted us hundreds of millions
2. Now theres ZERO rotation and he's just playing his boys. The first XI is exhausted man. This is disgraceful.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:42 pm

I didn't watch the match either, but I was wondering about the exact same thing when I saw that we were playing today Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down