Thimmy
Mr Nick09
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

La liga: H vs Cadiz:  - Page 2 Empty Re: La liga: H vs Cadiz:

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:28 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
In his head he is still a superstar but simply does not produce anywhere near enough to be considered that nor to be considered young.

I.e. he lives and breathes Real Madrid

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:56 pm

Perucho21 wrote:DoC What is this talk of us signing Pogba? He has regressed immensely and makes 0 sense to sign another attacking midfielder Laughing

I think they'll sign him for free because he'll be out of contract at the end of the year and United still hasn't offered him another contract or even activated the clause to extend his current one to another year (and there's a good reason they haven't, he sucks).

They'll sign him because Zidane is a big, big admirer of his and Madrid tried to sign him last year but they couldn't meet United's asking price.

As far as his quality goes, I think we can all agree he's a steaming pile of overhyped, overpaid, overpriced crap.

oh and I hate his agent with a passion.

Why oh why did Haaland choose him as his agent as well?!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:48 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:DoC What is this talk of us signing Pogba? He has regressed immensely and makes 0 sense to sign another attacking midfielder Laughing

I think they'll sign him for free because he'll be out of contract at the end of the year and United still hasn't offered him another contract or even activated the clause to extend his current one to another year (and there's a good reason they haven't, he sucks).

They absolutely will though. No way they let him leave on a free without using that option.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:05 pm

I don't get the thought that Pogba is coming. That ship sailed long ago. The list of potential signs is Mbappe, Haland, Camavinga and possibly one of French CBs.

Beyond that, it depends on who and how many of current squad demonstrates that they should be retained.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:47 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

Why oh why did Haaland choose him as his agent as well?!

Haaland was asked that question in an interview by a Norwegian newspaper, and his reply was something along the lines of claiming that Raiola is among the best in the business, in terms of securing moves to the best clubs. I don't know if that's true. I suppose it makes sense if you look at the players he represents, and where he's gotten them, but I'd assume you'd be able to go anywhere you want if you're good enough - regardless, of who your agent is.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:12 pm

I mean the rumors for Pogba last year were before the emergence of Valverde. Valverde is an athletic beast in midfield and his playmaking is very good, eliminating any need for Pogba. But I haven't heard anything on Pogba recently, so I was confused why you said we are getting Pogba when it doesn't make any sort of sense.

Right now I see Camavinga even Aouar as better options, and we have Casemiro, Fede, and Odegaard as midfield options for the foreseeable future. I am a big fan of Aouar although I don't know how to pronounce his name Laughing
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:12 am

Finally took the time to watch this match in its entirety and I must say, I have never been so disinterested in wanting to tune into Madrid matches ever in my life as a fan.

Basically, that match was a complete farce and I have nothing positive to say.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:23 am

The first half of our last league+CL winning season is still the most depressing football I’ve seen from Real Madrid to date. I haven’t watched our last two matches, but I can’t imagine it’s been worse than that.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:35 am

Easily the worst I’ve seen us play. Not even in 08/09 we were that shite. We need a striker, Benzema despite his fabulous displays over the past 2 years is destroying our shape with the way he drops deep at every opportunity as if CR was still here lol. Maybe the one we have on our squad could do something if he were given more than 10 mins per game. Benzema used to be rested more at 27 than at 33 ffs
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2