halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
Mr Nick09
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Liga @ Levante - Page 2 Empty Re: Liga @ Levante

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:01 pm

nice 3 points, the game waas on and off for me, sometimes i'd be like what the hell sort of defending is that? the thing i'm confident about most is the defense. they're making it tough on teams, and i hope that continues. it isnt always fun, but for now let's get as many points as we can tally

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:02 pm

The experimentation is showing early on who we can and can't count on (very early days grant you).

I expect Odegaard to get a run of games now.  Same with Vini.  They bring qualities that we lack (creativity and speed).

I still think that we need to insist on playing Jovic next to Benzema.  Need him to find goals for a couple of reason:  1) we need goals lol and 2) we need a backup to Benzema.

Varane is not looking good imo with the ball.  Like very awful with ball at his feet.  His defense is fine as long as he doesn't need to make decisions with the ball. Regardless, I think we need to back him up with a real prospect. I don't like the trend that I'm seeing with him.

Valverde was not good imo.  Casemiro has been meh.  Modric has been fairly good.  We miss Kroos.

Courtois is our best player to start the season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:13 pm

I really like the current midfield. Modric Casemiro Valverde. I dont think Kroos would make it any better
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:35 pm

Only players who haven’t see campo thus far are Hazard and Militao. Zidane is doing exactly what was expected this year.

And the original front three, despite some ramblings here about how bad they are created lots of chances. For sure, the final touch / shot is still lacking, but their collective effort IMO was good.

Keep in mind we are going to see this team (and individual players) developing all year. WE WON’T SEE a FINISHED PRODUCT this year rather we will know who belongs or not and what spots need to be bought.

We are going for la liga this season and CL will be put up the best effort ans wait and see.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:45 pm

I agree Bill...  if we can get through this "preseason", as Nick rightfully called it, without dropping too many points...  we should be in a good position.  

You have to use the full squad this season.  Especially given when last season ended.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:32 pm

Rematch time and down to ten men already.

My analysis: because Varane lost his man, he forced Militao into either fouling him or leaving it to Conetois to fix. Of course, how Militao lacked the speed to catch is something very worrying.

Varane, however, is now at Titus Bramble level of defending.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:26 pm

So how many crosses today boys?
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:53 pm

Perucho21 wrote:So how many crosses today boys?

Liga @ Levante - Page 2 Crosses-sunset-
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:25 pm

Out of all the league titles that I have seen Madrid fail to win, this one will definitely be the most embarrassing and humiliating.

Instead of taking advantage of the weakest title race in a decade, Madrid has chosen to drop points at every turn.

I still believe that there's enough time left for a comeback, but if by matchday 38, they are not in first place, I hope Florentino, Zidane and 80% of this poorly assembled, highly unbalanced squad will at least have the decency to leave on their own.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:49 pm

we are boring. simple as; when we have a good game i get nervous to get excited or even post because i fear we won't be able to replicate it. i won't say this has been the most embarrassing because in all honesty i didnt even expect us to win last season's. my expectations have been so low, and it has also altered a strong view i had about football

i also can't put much on flo because like it or not we went through a pandemic, i didnt expect any signings in the summer (not because i thought the squad was great) due to that. i was more mad at flo for the summer after cristiano, and the summer after we had that garbage 2018/19 la liga season, than now

we just have to tough out this season and hopefully we can start getting rid of some dead weight and grandpas. my most positive take from a lot of the games are the jerseys. i really do like these kits we got. up there with some of my best madrid jerseys. the adidas teka is still the goat madrid jersey for me
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2