Thimmy
rincon
Warrior
Myesyats
66 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Where will Messi go?

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_lcap18%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_lcap9%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_lcap0%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_lcap0%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_lcap3%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_lcap38%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 13 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_lcap9%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_lcap3%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_lcap6%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_lcap6%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_lcap8%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Empty Re: Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:52 am

Harmonica wrote:Number of things, summer happenings and a lot to do, and I've been sick of Barcelona lately. Although the PED accusation sounds viable.

These kind of pics have been blowing up over social media lol. Sane is going to come out looking like Cristiano by the end of next season. Come to think of it, a Castillejo loan move to Bayern is needed.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 17 Empty Re: Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:00 am

Although now that Coutinho has added some muscle to his frame, and no longer has to wear kid-sized jerseys, I can see a breakout season at Barca as Messi's replacement. Classic look good, feel good, play good mentality.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:41 am

I'm not surprised Messi refused to show up to the pre-season testing. Bartomeu is an awful person and deserves all the shit that is spilling at him now.

The way they treat players is horrible. The lack of transparency and communication is outlandish.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:05 am

S wrote:Sounds like a great acquisition for the GOAT league community on GL

New feuds, new accusations/conspiracies plus Harmonica would have gone from bashing Arabs and oil money to becoming a Sheikh Mansour fanboy within a space of a few months. Insane stuff.

Unban Unique and ban him from the politics thread or something pls coz next season's gonna be lit

lmao old men Unique and Harmonica going at it would be hilarious
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:06 am

If you miss unique so much, I can always PN you some racist insults with a lot of typos and grammatical errors, no need to summon ancient trolls back to the land of the living.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:26 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:30 am

Shameful attitude by Messi, the worst possible by a champions, he 's running away like a rabbit such as Ronaldo from Inter to Real Madrid in 2002.
He remembers me this, also both for the importance of the player and for the drama lived by a fanbase

It will come a day that Messi will shift responsability for the goodbye to Komean, such as Ronaldo did for Cuper, but Barca fans - do not fall for this story
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:31 am

RealGunner wrote:
Tebas is not interested in losing Messi i see, Laughing Never seen a league get in the middle of transfer dispute by responding to rumours in the medias
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:38 am

Tebas has already been outspoken before whenever Messi exit rumors emerged but an official statement is a new one.

It's normal that the leauge takes a stance in this matter, it's them who set the contractual rules too and it's their duty to clarify.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:01 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:I would not say that Arq. If you look at my post above, i think there is a reason why Messi is not gone yet. Despite barto's words, there may be a date by which Messi has to communicate his decision to the club, and that's what we have been talking about in the past days.

So what do you see happening this coming week?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:01 am

Firenze wrote:but but Messi clearly wants to make sure the club get compensated 100M

lol

done dealio

really looking forward to the PL next season

Official: La Liga have confirmed that if Messi wants to leave Barcelona, his full release clause must be paid for. [laliga]

pipe down
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:06 am

Myesyats wrote:
Firenze wrote:but but Messi clearly wants to make sure the club get compensated 100M

lol

done dealio

Official: La Liga have confirmed that if Messi wants to leave Barcelona, his full release clause must be paid for. [laliga]

pipe down

This is not going to end well for you

Prepare for an L like Nick took two years ago
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:08 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I would not say that Arq. If you look at my post above, i think there is a reason why Messi is not gone yet. Despite barto's words, there may be a date by which Messi has to communicate his decision to the club, and that's what we have been talking about in the past days.

So what do you see happening this coming week?
dont ask me that question again Arq Laughing, i have no clue. I figure the statement Tebas put out is meant to intimidate clubs trying to sign Messi, so he has no options. It's impossible to guess, i still think he will play out his contract though
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:11 am

S wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

lol

done dealio

pipe down

This is not going to end well for you

Prepare for an L like Nick took two years ago

Whatever. I want Messi to leave but not for free. He's given us enough but leaving for free to another European club would suck.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:25 am

We have such irresponsible idiots in charge of liga and futbol federation!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:29 am

Casciavit wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Number of things, summer happenings and a lot to do, and I've been sick of Barcelona lately. Although the PED accusation sounds viable.

These kind of pics have been blowing up over social media lol. Sane is going to come out looking like Cristiano by the end of next season. Come to think of it, a Castillejo loan move to Bayern is needed.
CL was the short them profit, look them getting injured in every game next season. With ligament injuries, like Bale.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:11 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:17 am

RealGunner wrote:

this is fake by the way the guy made he as a joke, he is Argentinian not cule

Is that BC’s little brother?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:20 am

You're right Nick guess we'll have to wait it out.

As for Messi this video above sums up Cules for me. I love the Catalans but no matter how big Barça get the local fans always seem to have this general sense of inferiority complex that has begun to be annoying now with the new generation who are not victims at all in any sense as they pretend to be like the previous gens.

Calling Messi a traitor when he made them what they are now is typical why I have grown weary of football fandom in general. As for all the beautiful noise and choreography they create, so entitled they are that there is an overestimation of their own value and by themselves.

As fan we are a number, despite making the greater mass of it. Messi is not a traitor, he just wants to get out of what is a shit club. End of. He paid his dues almost a decade ago.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:48 am

Robespierre wrote:Shameful attitude by Messi, the worst possible by a champions, he 's running away like a rabbit such as Ronaldo from Inter to Real Madrid in 2002.
He remembers me this, also both for the importance of the player and for the drama lived by a fanbase

It will come a day that Messi will shift responsability for the goodbye to Komean, such as Ronaldo did for Cuper, but Barca fans - do not fall for this story

I don’t think it’s shameful. I think that Barca board is a disgrace. Messi is their best player of all time. It’s not a normal situation. He HAS been carrying Barca for years. It’s the boards fault for not creating a competitive team. he’s a club legend. Period. the board could’ve done much better then griezzmann and Coutinho from the Neymar sale. Even Dembele was a bust.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:51 am

RealGunner wrote:

Ffs rofl Also @micecat speaks fluent Spanish for a Polish. Proud

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:52 am

Messi should have left a long time ago. If I were him I would have left the moment they signed Griezmann. Bayern match was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Whether Messi leaves for €200 million or nothing, this Barcelona board will be remembered as the worst board in the history of the club.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:55 am

Casciavit wrote:

I’m with harmonica on this. Drug testing in this sport is such a joke. Guys like Adama traore and goretzka are not even questionable, it’s obvious as day they’re on some bio identical testosterone or designer steroid. UEFA and the players’ respective league drug testing is incredibly shallow and easy to bypass.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:59 am

Adama Traore : i dont Lift weights

rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Another twist

Looks like la liga released a statement without actually knowing the clause correctly. Messi can terminate the contract without any fee.

Not surprised sinec La liga will be shitting themselves if Messi leaves the league. No one is going to tune in to watch Braithworth being assisted by Pjanic.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:11 pm

Or maybe Onda Cero don’t know what the fck they are talking about him?

Honestly everyone in this story is selling snake oil, buyer beware
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next