Liverpool FC Fullbacks Appreciation Thread

+4
Hapless_Hans
El Gunner
Helmer
Nishankly
8 posters

Go down

Liverpool FC Fullbacks Appreciation Thread Empty Liverpool FC Fullbacks Appreciation Thread

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:16 pm

Liverpool FC Fullbacks Appreciation Thread EdjtLWlXYAEklXn?format=jpg&name=small
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC Fullbacks Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Liverpool FC Fullbacks Appreciation Thread

Post by Helmer Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:25 pm

46 assists between two players in the same team :bow:
was this ever like this before, is it a record Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC Fullbacks Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Liverpool FC Fullbacks Appreciation Thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:44 pm

Yea they're pretty good. Trent can even take free-kicks!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:52 pm

Total cost 8 million.

Trent - Academy
Robertson - 8 million from relegated Hull.

Klopp = PL and CL Champions.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:30 am

Modern day football comparison would probably be between Madrid's Carvajal and Marcelo compared to these two.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:27 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9wv1lJTAn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

is it possible to instagram posts directly here similar to a tweet

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Helmer wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9wv1lJTAn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

is it possible to instagram posts directly here similar to a tweet
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:16 pm

apparently not really
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:44 pm

Always had me reservations on Arnold since he basically cannot defend at all but I still have yet to learn super attacking fullbacks and he's better than even Marcelo at it.

Robertson on the other hand is legit one of the best fullbacks I've ever witnessed so complete he is and the ultimate big game player. Most likely my favourite LFC fullback of all time since I began watching.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:apparently not really

yeah I had the same preview, therefor did not post it that way.
Wont be a bad work to do for GL during the corona times.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:15 pm

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:24 pm

Just amazing how Klopp has managed to get every player from relatively unknowns to absolute WC stars, and how far Liverpool has come in the past few years who this group of players. I mean Henderson, Milner, etc., who would have though loool.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:29 pm

Nishankly wrote:

we need clips of all of their assists during this season. I checked on youtube but could not find any latest video.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:16 am

KDB and Silva are monsters. Upstaging that duo takes something really special.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:25 am

Nishankly wrote:Modern day football comparison would probably be between Madrid's Carvajal and Marcelo compared to these two.

Sure do. Only in Liverpool you can see stuff like this Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:27 pm

coming from midfield from forwards i can understand - from fullbacks thats insane stat - i was shocked that robertson was playing in hull? he scares me more than any other fullbacks in the world - this guy is so fiesty, plays from strength to strength and the way he attacks on the flank is the same as the way he defends.

probably both of them, one of the best fullbacks i have seen in my 21 years of football.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:39 pm

Btw add one more assist today to Robertson's name for big Divock's goal and Arnold did not start today.
47 in total :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:58 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Modern day football comparison would probably be between Madrid's Carvajal and Marcelo compared to these two.

Sure do. Only in Liverpool you can see stuff like this Laughing

Didn't say the Liverpool duo were better, this is an appreciation thread not a best in modern era thread.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:59 pm

Helmer wrote:Btw add one more assist today to Robertson's name for big Divock's goal and Arnold did not start today.
47 in total :bow:

Both of them broke their previous records. Imagine if our midfield ever steps up. 50 goal contributions from defense, 50 from attack, imagine if the mid even reaches a measly 20.

We haven't peaked, so much potential in this team.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:16 pm

i feel like if klopp were to ever deploy 3-4-3 or 3 man defense w/ wingbacks those two is going to rack up even more assists or goals. its not going to happen but lately lot of PL managers started adopting it like serie a teams ;

also i feel like this klopp team got better over time because focus was brought and built on defence and w/ the likes of robertson and trent-arnold then they started becoming near unbeatable in defense threat going forward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum