Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:24 pm

I don’t know who put out the Chelsea and Liverpool supposed interest, but there now are reports that PSG was behind them trying to put pressure on Flo.

Club is definitely interested and involved, otherwise we wouldn’t have the #9 awaiting! But Flo has stayed out of the Mbappe / PSG battle and that’s a good thing. Plus even Flo recognizes and has stated so, that it isn’t secure that Mbappe will come as he was burnt (i know you don’t agree) once before.

What is certain, is there will be contact this week and we shall see what might happen. My gut says that Flo will do exactly as I said a month ago. Flo will put out a low offer and see what their reaction will be. I think they will eventually reach an agreement, but I’m like Hala, I don’t trust Mbappe, his mother nor PSG.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:38 pm

Sports, given that the so called ultimatum that PSG gave to Mbappe expires tomorrow, what do you think PSG will do tomorrow? Do you think they may try to renege on payment due?

They apparently have already said, they are expecting an insulting offer from Flo!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:34 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Sports, given that the so called ultimatum that PSG gave to Mbappe expires tomorrow, what do you think PSG will do tomorrow? Do you think they may try to renege on payment due?

They apparently have already said, they are expecting an insulting offer from Flo!

They'll take it to court out of spite and pay in 2 years with interest... that's how deranged they are.

Beats me what these lunatics will do.   They're not business people.

Ultimatum already expired btw... midnight July 31 Paris time.   So as of now, they owe Mbappe 40 million.

The funny thing is that Mbappe refuses to meet with any of the PSG people, including NAK. He will only communicate via his attorneys and agent. Shutting everything down.

There was a rumor that Barca offered Dembele, Gavi, etc. + cash for Mbappe but Mbappe told all of them to f-off Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:03 pm

There's an apparent three way deadlock atm, how is this likely to end? With Al Khelafi coming out and saying that if Mbappe stays he will never play again? Thus opening the flood gates?

PSG's apparently buying more attackers, can they conform to FFP without selling Mbappe?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:23 pm

Hey Sports. Any truth to latest story out of PSG that both Luis Enrique and Campos are not happy, that there have been several promises broken and that both might leave!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:46 pm

Luis Campos is gone. No truth to Enrique rumor.

Once they finish signing Dembele, Ramos, Kolo Muani and Barcola... then the Mbappe transfer is going to happen imo. Assuming in 2 weeks.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:58 pm

This Mbappe transfer is so annoying. Just come already.

The squad will feel somewhat complete then. The lack of a Benzema replacement is glaring.

Next position is right back.

Lucas Vazquez still being Carvajal's competition saddens me.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:38 pm

Cyborg wrote:This Mbappe transfer is so annoying. Just come already.

The squad will feel somewhat complete then. The lack of a Benzema replacement is glaring.

Next position is right back.

Lucas Vazquez still being Carvajal's competition saddens me.

This club won’t be complete until next season, at the earliest. Mbappe supposedly is coming, but it will be late and they will still have to learn how Mbappe, Vinicius and for now Rodrygo and Bellington will play together. That will take months if not most of season to work. That’s the forwards, etc. plus next year Endick arrives and it will take a last a couple of years before he may be ready to assume a key role, but the club plan or hope is a front three of Mbappe, Vinicius, Endick, leaving possibly Rodrygo as the odd man out, unless they go with him as a 10.

I feel they are pretty confident with midfield talent and should be ok even after Kroos and Modric retire. Issue here then, for this season will be adjusting to whatever formation, they end up going with, and we need Valverde to return to last season’s first half form, Tchouameni to play up to his hype and Camavinga to play more in midfield, plus Bellingham show his value.

It’s the defense that is the real concern, particularly the laterals. The left side is awaiting the departure of Mendy and addition of Davies in summer of 2024. But on Right side, although Lucas contract will be over, Carvajal will still be there and we’ve haven’t heard of anyone noteworthy to help reenforce RB.

The centre defense should be ok, but they will need to add at lesst one, maybe two promising CBs as 3 of the current 4 are in their 30s.

And portero is good.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:10 pm

Thibo out for the majority of the season

Candidates that are reportedly in the running to replace him:

1. De Gea.
2. Bonou
3. Kepa
4. Marshmellow (Georgian GK from Valencia)
5. Keylor
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:08 pm

Bring Keylord back. That should be a bogstandard decision.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:34 pm

De Gea about to complete his dream move to Real ffs :facepalm:
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:34 pm

We have approached Kolo Muani as it seems PSG are digging their heels with the Mbappe situation (want to have their cake and eat it too). Mbappe is angry and wants to screw PSG. Madrid have no desire to help PSG. So there we have it.

oh and that 2025 jersey Mbappe help up last summer? It was a PSG stunt that Mbappe was against but was forced by PSG to adhere to: https://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/psg/psg-kylian-mbappe-ne-voulait-pas-sexposer-avec-le-maillot-floque-mbappe-2025-10-08-2023-SBIMWGSCDZFP3KIMYQ2R2F25WA.php?at_creation=Le%20Parisien%20|%20PSG&at_campaign=Partage%20Twitter%20CM&at_medium=Social%20media
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:00 pm

A lot of news today. Courtois likely out for season. I suspect it will be DeGea or Kepa. They both have been very good before, but have issues. I suspect we will make out ok, but definitely a downgrade from the way Courtois played past couple of years. My question is how the hell can a portero tear an ACL?

Then we hear it will be 3 months Güler will be out. Counting preseason that’s 4 months! Not good for a young talent that was likely overhyped and needs to play to show he could stay. it would be best for him to play with Castilla when he ready for rest of season.

Then there is Mbappe telling PSG that he is not going anywhere this season. Next step is up to PSG and as I see it, there are 4 possible scenarios.

1. He stays, but PSG freezes him out for whole season as they have previously stated.

2. He stays and gets incorporated into lineup.

Both of those scenarios mean PSG gets nothing for him next summer (and with regards to Madrid, there will be competition which means a bidding battle).

3. PSG incorporates him into lineup and ups the amount etc for him to sign a renewal. I don’t trust him or his mother to not resign!

4. The shiek calls Perez and gets something from Madrid to let him go. I do think in this scenario Flo will bite, but the question, if the call is made will Flo offer enough for PSG to accept!

Which scenario do you all think is realistic?

By the way, everyone here that I have talked to, say of course Mbappe will be a CF if he comes! Quite the opposite from what Sports keeps insisting on!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:48 pm

The issue with Mbappe is that he is now extremely angry with PSG... he wants to screw them over hard.  He can do this in two ways:

1-  Wait until it's so late in the transfer window that PSG lay down and he goes to Madrid on his own terms this summer
2-  If PSG don't lay down, he goes for free and screws them even harder

More crazy, the 2025 jersey he held when he extended... was forced on him by PSG.  He protested and wanted a 2024 shirt!  Link:
https://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/psg/psg-kylian-mbappe-ne-voulait-pas-sexposer-avec-le-maillot-floque-mbappe-2025-10-08-2023-SBIMWGSCDZFP3KIMYQ2R2F25WA.php

Mbappe will not play CF... because Vini is going central.  Here's Carlo after the last preseason game on Vini's position and what Vini wants:

¿Penaliza el sistema a Vinicius?

Es una evaluación que tenemos que hacer. Personalmente, al jugador le gusta mucho jugar por dentro. Por fuera marca la diferencia, por dentro puede marcar más goles. Lo ha hecho bien contra Milan y United. Pudo tener más acierto contra el Barcelona. No sé si jugando por fuera hubiera tenido tantas ocasiones. Es difícil si no probamos cosas el hacer este tipo de cosas más adelante.

Link:
https://as.com/futbol/primera/ancelotti-solo-cambiaremos-si-los-jugadores-no-estan-comodos-n/
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:00 am

Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:58 pm

Sounds like Flo is going to play hardball. He going to offer only 35M for Mbappé. Position is take the 35M now or we will pay nothing next summer. We can play without him now or in January. I suspect a lot of this is posturing, but now with the Courtois situation he will need about 30M for a new Portero. The next 3 weeks are going to be interesting.

He may get DeGea for free, but Carlos says he is not his choice, or Kepa for 10M (I would think that price will rise or Bono will likely be 30M as Sevilla will up the price to Madrid. A deal with Villarreal would be the most difficult.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:03 pm

You guys often complain about MARCA! Well today should be no exception! 2 days ago we heard Courtois replacement would be one of 4or 5. Then yesterday morning we heard they were in active negotiations with Sevilla for Bono. Then in the afternoon, Carlo says he is confident in Lunin. And now this morning, there’s a report it will be Kepa!

Of the initial 5 or so, we have heard Carlo said he didn’t want DeGea, nothing about Navas (although that was likely an Hala statement!) and the guy from Villarreal has been ruled out die to unfavourable negotiations experiences with Villarreal.

So besides confusion as to who may come or not, the other question will be what happens when Courtois comes back? Probably better to have someone like Kepa on loan!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:02 pm

I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't even bother with a gk signing.

The priorities of this club are utterly foolish. We've only 1 real cf on the team but we're worried about the gk spot when we have lunin? Laughable. And don't get me started on the fb situation either.

De gea, kepa, Bono. All of which are mid af. I'd rather take a chance with a cantera gk. The last Spanish gks I've recognized are iker and Diego. Both of which who were part of the academy. Do we seriously have no one with potential in the academy? Gks are relatively easy to develop. It's a matter of positioning and confidence building. You build confidence game by game though clean sheets would certainly help a lot. Fast reflexes would be nice but you don't want to overly lean into it.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:14 pm

The simple answer to your question Turok is no. We’ve had 2 or 3 post Iker that played with youth seleccion and made it to la liga with lessor teams, but developing a WC portero doesn’t happen often. Both De Gea and Kepa have been WC at some point, but both also have issues. I think club is going to give Lunin a shot, but he is a prospect. We have a team sans Mbappe that is stronger than last season’s and can potentially go far. But not having a solid portero puts all of that a risk. Signing DeGea is not a good idea IMO as Carlo has said no and what happens when Coutois returns. I don’t know much about Bono, so I won’t comment much about him, only that Lunin may be just as good! The Kepa situation, I feel is right one given it will be a loan plus the fact that Bayern wanted him in place of injured Neuer!

As to your other concerns, Carlo is planning on playing, at least some of the time with two forwards, Vinicius and Rodrygo, with a 4 men diamond shape behind, led by Bellingham! Joselu is the reserve!

And the lateral issue is no different than last season, probably even better with addition of Fran.

Bottom line to me, is I’m excited about the potential this season and Courtois’ injured puts much of that in jeopardy.

It’s next summer, that hopefully the weak areas will be addressed with Mbappe (if he doesn’t come in next couple of weeks), Davies plus a RB arrivals.

That’s the plan of Flo and I support it. Plus my belief is Xabi Alonso replaces Carlo as he heads to Brasil
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:16 pm

We'll see how it goes seeing that kepa is the one to join us so it would appear.

I just wish we had one more signing. One injury away from jeopardy if you ask me but We'll see soon enough.

Fake edit: then again, kepa IS spanish. And we're certainly thin on Spanish blood despite being the biggest club in all of Spain... better than de gea I guess. Carlo is wise to reject that fool.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:54 pm

Apparently the Kepa loan is already agreed by all parties. Are you watching game? They are looking very good. And Carlo has solved to LW issue. Vinicius is playing more central and apparently will be the CF when Mbappé comes. Darn, sports was right. Lineup tonight is all kids except for Captain Dani and Alaba.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:21 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Apparently the Kepa loan is already agreed by all parties. Are you watching game? They are looking very good. And Carlo has solved to LW issue. Vinicius is playing more central and apparently will be the CF when Mbappé comes. Darn, sports was right. Lineup tonight is all kids except for Captain Dani and Alaba.

It should be rodrygo who needs to be central but I understand what Carlo is upto. You want the fastest man as the focal point for the counter. Rodrygo is better off as the supporting forward and his goal showed it. Though doing so means we won't be crossing as much as we'll be favoring keeping the ball on the ground due to lack of height from the current delanteros.

Ofc we look good. Don't doubt ancelotti. He knows what we need to do. And hopefully the rest of of the league is this easy.

It'd be nice to properly deal with the scrubs of the league with ease for a change.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:59 am

If Neymar leaves for Al Hillal, which is being reported in France, for a nice fee and taking the wages off of PSG's books... makes it feasible for PSG to keep Mbappe and let him go for free in 2024. Neymar receives roughly 70 million euros per annum. Assuming PSG receives a 50+ million fee as well (rumor is much more than that)... that's 120 million euros that they didn't have before.

the 120 million euros is roughly what they owe Mbappe with bonuses for this season.

Neymar also had 2 years left.. so they save on the 2024-2025 season as well.

May be the reason that Mbappe was allowed in the locker room, spoke to the team, and attended the game in the team luxury box.

Just a theory.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:28 am

Does he need to be allowed? Feels like he's part owner with that contract regardless whats being said in media
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:44 pm

Can Florentino finally close the door on Mbappe for good this time? This clown has interfered with our transfer window for far too long.

I hear Mbappe shall renew. As expected. And it's good too. Once endrick arrives. We will have no need of Mbappe nor have room for him. Hope he stays long in psg.

Though I still want us to sign one more forward. Joselu being the only cf makes me uncomfortable.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:10 pm

Mbappe has done nothing.  He's always said that he wants to play out his contract until 2024 and then see.

Madrid has done nothing.  The club has always maintained that Mbappe is a possibility in 2024 and not this summer.

PSG created all the drama and then media/social media did their nonsense.  

It was always going to be difficult with Mbappe set to make 120 million in wages and bonuses this year + 160 million signing on fee next summer.  That's 280 million.  Add a transfer fee of let's say 100 million... Madrid would have needed to play 380 million this summer.  I believe Madrid could have structured something for Mbappe... but paying PSG 100+ million was not feasible on top of it.

Saudi money buying Neymar and likely Verratti... for a whopping 250 million per rumors... took leverage away from Madrid and PSG felt no FFP pressure.  As a result, PSG was only going to transact for a huge fee now. That's the changing event.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next