urbaNRoots
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:04 pm

Freeza wrote:Gentry scratch

You're really gonna call a timeout. Don't set up a play. Then let Spurs dribble out the entire clock. Then instead of letting Lonzo get a quick bucket or play in transition you can a timeout and get another shit play?

Idiot. Another bad coach given a bunch of great talent.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:58 pm

Zion is still so big man Laughing his size is crazy

anyway, the last time an arena went that bonkers was when Steph launched them from the Bay Bridge. We'll see if Zion can live up to the hype, his defense will need to get better and he obviously needs to play at the 5 spot more if they want him to flourish
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:03 pm

What happened last night was what i was afraid of, rotations with Zion back where all out of whack.

Once it went back to normal we were okay, but it's going to take time for the team to establish a normal, settled rotation again and hopefully we don't lose too many games in the process.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:11 pm

Watched the highlights, looks like Redick has already taught Zion about three-point shooting eco smile

Anyone else worried about Zion's posture, the way he seems to always be leaning forward? Man, if this guy can stay healthy through his career then humans have evolved lol.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:22 pm

it's coz of his big ass rofl no homo

his three ball is a bit flat, and he might mentally struggle with it once he starts missing them more and more. He was in the zone though last night when he made them
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:11 am

His ass is humongous and beautiful, true. Also, if you train your abs too much in relation to your back muscles, that can ruin your posture (make you lean forward). He just looks so wacky this guy.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:44 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What happened last night was what i was afraid of, rotations with Zion back where all out of whack.

Once it went back to normal we were okay, but it's going to take time for the team to establish a normal, settled rotation again and hopefully we don't lose too many games in the process.

Every time Zion went off, The Spurs took advantage, and that won them the game. You'll have to change that or you'll lose all the games you spend trying to integrate him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:57 am

Nah went i meant is we had to completely change how our minutes and lineups were structured because Zion was back and it has to change.

This has been settled for the last 15 games or so, I'm sure we'll be fine but for the first game back things we're a bit of a mess.

Our President alluded to this also, but I'm sure we'll be fine.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:21 am

It's amazing how much people talk about Zion, his weight, his posture, his everything as if they have a clue of it's going to cause injury or not.

Unorthodox? Sure. And I'm betting that's why people act like it. But until some doctors and physical therapists who have done examinations on his body tell me that his posture is awful and will lead to injury, I'm gonna assume the dude is fine.

He probably could lose 20 pounds though. There is just no real reason he should weigh as much as he does. And I'm not saying he's overweight for his body/structure, I'm just saying there is extra weight that could be cut. Dude is incredibly mobile at the moment for how large he is though
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:36 am

People like to play doctor, it is what it is lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:38 am

Btw i find it weird with how Lonzo has been playing that Lavar hasn't been talking lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:46 pm

The Nets court and kits make it look like some kind of movie where the Lakers are the heroes and the only important people worth watching Laughing

It's artsy AF though, and I'm vibing it hard.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:53 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 5 Lakers10

Love it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Does anyone know how the coaches vote for all star work? Like is there a limit on what amount of guards or forwards are voted in? I've heard people say it's 4 guards and 4 forwards but i haven't seen that confirmed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:06 pm

No problem i found it.

The league's 30 NBA head coaches are tasked with picking seven reserves from their respective conferences. Those players must consist of two guards, three frontcourt players and two wild-card picks from either position group. The coaches cannot vote for their own players.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:39 pm

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:06 am

All those media big heads who said Kuzma was better than Lonzo been quiet for a while
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:31 am

Freeza wrote:All those media big heads who said Kuzma was better than Lonzo been quiet for a while

They also said he's better than Ingram lol.

Speaking of Lonzo though....

rofl I love the personality of these guys, so fun. AD teams even when they were good were boring as sin as far as personality goes.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:16 am

Lonzo is the best in every way. Once you tune out LaVar’s noise you often realise it.

Miss them so much Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:36 am

I'm getting triggered with media and ex players blaming fans that Trae Young made the All Star team and Butler didn't.

It's not the fans fault Butler was listed as a forward you dumb fucks Laughing

Hopefully they change the system, with how the game is played today position restrictions are pretty dumb
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:05 am

NBA letting people watch Zion for free Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:23 am

Drug dealers giving a free sample. Pretty common
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:25 am

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:26 am

I'll be honest with you, as soon as the Spurs game ended i wanted the next one to begin Laughing

So crack is an apt description in this case, except i have to wait every 2 days for a fix.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:33 pm

Since Zion came back we've looked more like the team that lost 13 in a row than the team that went 10-4 over last 14.

Really frustrating, I'm sure they'll get it together but we'll lose more games before they do sadly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:23 pm

Kawhi getting a lap dance in a new balance hoodie lmfao
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next