RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
El Gunner
The Demon of Carthage
Art Morte
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Name 5 players you're excited to watch in 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Name 5 players you're excited to watch in 2020

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:42 pm

Eriksen (Inter )
Malinovskyi ( Atalanta )
Kulusevski (Parma)
Ilicic (Atalanta )
Maddison (Leicester)

Last edited by Robespierre on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Name 5 players you're excited to watch in 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Name 5 players you're excited to watch in 2020

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Vinicius
Hazard (like a new signing Laughing )
Kulusevski
Reguillon
Valverde
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:17 pm

I don't watch outside the PL much so i'd say these guys

Trent (averaging 10+ assists as a right back in the past 3 years, since he's started football)

Martinelli (We've seen goal scorers with a knack of scoring, does he have more in his Arsenal, yes pun)

Maddison : I love his style of play in midfield, feel he's the next Gerrard/Lampard dude to come out of this era.

Haaland: Damn he seems special as of now and he has only improved and fruther consolidated his abilities in the 50 mins he's played for Dortmund

I can't think of a 5th player, older players with a proven track record fail to excite me. Maybe Ansu Fati. I don't know yet. Valverde seems decent but i've seen players similar to him fade out once the team has again achieved a proper system of play with the right players in other players.

Also Hala, Hazard? lmfao XD
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:20 pm

Wait Adama from RG and Abraham is a great shout from Morte and Kick as well.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:Gabriel Martinelli - He looks really exciting. Has the favela hunger. Reminds me of Suarez a lot. Good finisher and creator. Hope he builds on the initial hype

Nicholas Pepe - I struggle to understand his dribbling style but he is such an efficient dribbler. Somehow escapes from the tightest of spaces. First season has been a mixed one but lately he has started to look really good.

Lautaro Martinez - You just know he is the next big Argentine. Won't be surprised if he ends up at Barca or City for 100m in few years. My favourite Inter player along with Big Rom.

Jack Grealish - Wonder where he ends up? love watching him play though. Hope it's Arsenal. Been one of the best players already this season.

Adama Traore - 90+ pace 90+ strength. what else do you need?

Need to add Bukayo Saka as well. Immense talent ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:09 pm

JespSwe wrote:Hakim Ziyech (the most Underrated and least discussed player in this forum)  this guy needs some love in this forum ...
goals, assist, that beautiful left foot, incredible team work, visionary player ... ripped Chelsea apart in CL (until Ajax were playing with 9 men, and still the player who looked like he was going to score ... ) sorry Kick...
i can't think of any other players who has got better goal : assist ratio other than messi ...

Yari Verschaeren - this kid one day i feel is going to be big time player if he can secure move to premier league / Bundesliga ; incredible pace, skills, can take players comfortably, scores awesome goals too, was one of the best u20 player in 2019 competition

Gaetano Castrovilli - another player to keep an eye on in Serie A who can dance past player ... never seen such elegant player since iniesta ; strangely he said that had he not played football he would have pursued career in dancing, in fact he was doing so before being professional player

Andreas Skov Olsen - I know Robes don't rate him at all but I do, he has not been given more opportunities right now in Bologna, and Sinisa prefers Orsolini ahead of him but I feel like this kid should ask his agent to find new club elsewhere where he can play often ; kid has incredible pace, left foot, skills to draw defenders out of their position, find spaces to score ; hope he either gets to play more often or finds new club to show case his skills

Eduardo Camavinga - For a 17 year old, puts very matured performance, defensively and transition to attack he puts skillful and energetic performance ; seen him quite often his touch are bit heavy and bit prone to loose ball but makes up for his overall performance on the pitch. I love this kid, one of the few players I would have loved to have instead of Kessie.

--------------------------------

Other mentions

Danny Olmo - Player who can do dribbling, not afraid to take on players, comfortable on ball, can score goals from any area, currently heavily linked with Milan, in fact Dynamo apparently agreed terms with Milan but agent fees of 7 million has put this deal on hold.

Nicola Moro - Another Dynamo player, very underrated, puts crazy skillful display, fast, dribbling is awesome, great threat on final third, the only minus point is at times seen him get cards, could become a great player if he continues doing what he is doing now ; best place for him to showcase his talent is in PL, this guy would be perfect in open games.

Boubakary Soumare - One of the Lille OSC player I like, very good b2b player, useful in transitional phases of the game, comfortable in ball, though at times passes on final third are not that good. But can score goals, another player destined to end up in EPL, but I would love to have him at Milan instead of Kessie, him or Ibrahim Sangare.\

Harry Wilson - Impressed me ; feel like Liverpool has wealth of talents and don't even need to look elsewhere if needs be ; got pace, skills, puts industrial performance on wings, great left foot, and on set pieces - devastating ...

Declan Rice - Was shellshocked to know that once he was a Chelsea player, was even shocked to know that he is at West Ham... lol Why ! he is great at defense, put his heart out, few games I have seen, and I guess EPL fans would probably know better but he deserves to play at top club ; in a team like Arsenal, Spurs, or any top team with defensive issues, this guy got it!

David Neres - got mad skills, him, tadic, and ziyech is the best trio I have ever seen in a long time, can score goals, and can assist but it is down to these three guys combining so well was one of the reasons why we saw Ajax going far in CL. And that is not mentioning how Donny fits into the bill along with these 3 guys. He will be gone unfortunately with Ziyech I guess, how he will fit into another team is another matter, but I am curious what he can achieve

Ruslan Malinovskyi - I understand that people see Atalanta more of a team and Gasperini is a much discussed matter for what Atalanta has achieved. Ruslan is one of those cog to success ; puts beastly performance, guy is huge physically in midfield, but runs like horse, his long passes are very good, and can even take on players one on one. One of the underrated player and to keep eyes on.

Andreas Cornelius - Another Atalanta player that I am curious what he can do this year. Was banging goals, until his injury.

----------------------------

Daniel Podence - Technically gifted, lightning pace, a work horse, saw him against Tottenham in CL and wore everyone in their defense and still couldn't chase him. I will predict him to be a instant fan fav. at Wolves for 2020 and upcoming years

Donny VDB - Everyone knows Donny by now, versatile player, can play b2b, playmaking, involves in attack, out of three trio (neres, ziyech, tadic) i will put Donny alongside as Ajax's fantastic 4. Those 4 guys are everything atm, to what Ajax controls and creates. If Real gets him will be perfect replacement for aging Modric ... though i wish Ajax kept him for a bit longer ; one of my fav. midfielder atm ... exciting to see what Donny does in 2020 and beyond...

added Daniel Podence and Donny VDB Very Happy for my exciting players to watch for 2020.. and beyond..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2