Perucho21
Thimmy
halamadrid2
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Sevilla - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Sevilla

Post by Doc Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:11 am

You guys wanted (and got) Valverde fired after 2 and a half years of trophy laden seasons but coming here to talk about Real fans complaining and never happy. Alright.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:17 am

The disallowed goal Sevilla were crying about

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:43 am

halamadrid2 wrote:The disallowed goal Sevilla were crying about

That reliable look of intent and determination in Vasquez’ body language, fills me with hope Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:24 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:We survived!!!

If ZZ wants whats best for RM he should focus on developing Vinicius. He is that winger we haven't had since Ronaldo's second season. He made better decisions today but his shots are still terrible unfortunately

Casemiro is a better finisher than all our attackers bar Benz.

We can't keep relying on our midfielders and defenders to bail us out with goals every single game. At some point our attackers have to stand up and be counted

I have not seen a single team in the whole of Europe that have similar expectations like we have for our midfielders. We want them to create, score, defend, press, prevent us from conceding and if they fail to do any of that we demand  a new shiny toy

We have a terrible frontline. I can only count on Benz, Hazard and Vini from all of them and we have a bunch of them on our roster. Sell them all and get Mbappe. I am done waiting

Look at that Bråland (sp?) lad. Went to Dortmund and scored a hattrick on his debut. We have players pointing at Jovic' head for giving an assist. I know our bar has fallen incredibly low after being lumbered with a cat for 10 odd years but i am not prepared to go through it again. Either they score and make themselves useful or they feck off

I don't know why you try so hard to act like vini isn't a complete utter moron, development my arse everytime he has an opportunity to pass the ball to benzema for a sure goal he doesn't and it's has lead to the team dropping points, getting knocked out of competition, who gives a flying bleep how fast a dude runs when he is a retard?

How many times do you need to see benzema telling him to use his brain and eyes during every game? The forwards on the team has more assists, better vision and play making than the mids and wingers, don't see why pretending not to see that, just to keep pushing some silly narrative against certain players, I'm 100% certain since your already doing it that if the team comes up short your gonna claim it's the forwards fault and not the mids.

The only reason you don't like rodygo cause he plays similar to benzema in his approach to football aka using his brain and not a over aggressive superstar statpadder, I remember people making a similar case about 15+ assist a season ozil and celebrate isco a player who can't get half those assist numbers, just shoots a lot even though he can't score to save his life and overall contributes nothing just like vini, the things you guys look for out of games is just strange.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2