Perucho21
Doc
chad4401
Valkyrja
halamadrid2
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:35 pm

He's not unnecessary. Benzema usually does miss about 6 weeks or so a season due to injury and he does fade a bit in the second part of the season (historically except last season).

Issue is that Benzema has suddenly become an iron man. Maybe he's extra motivated because Jovic is here?

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by futbol_bill Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:52 pm

Varnagel wrote:

Yes, Real Madrid definitely had awful luck and it could've been a goal.

But it makes absolutely no sense to scapegoat Benzema for the 0-0 draw. If you only going by what people says he, you would think he missed 10 sitters lol.

Benzema had only 1 great goalscoring opportunity, which he was unlucky from. He rounded Bilbao's GK and he would've scored if a Bilbao player didn't made a goal line clearence.

Who scapegoated Benz? I had to go back and reread all posts in this thread. There isn’t a single comment that is negative towards Benzema!

You two (or is it one?) are now defending when there is absolutely no need?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:24 am

Varangel doesn't read, Chad can't. Hope that answers your question.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Doc wrote:Varangel doesn't read, Chad can't. Hope that answers your question.

You guys gotta be homo on the low, even when I'm not involved, I'm the first thing on your minds can you take my imaginary c**k out your mouth pls, thanks sheeptard.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:50 pm

Toughest game so far. We win this we win the league. We lose and we let Barca back into the title fight

Hazard injured. Safe to say, this signing turned out to be a bust

Anyways means more time for Vinicius so Hazard can take his double whopper and go sit in the corner
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:04 pm

Official line up:

Courtois; Carvajal, Militao, Ramos, Marcelo; Valverde, Casemiro, Modric; Rodrygo, Benzema y Asensio.

Marcelo in for Mendy, Modric for Kroos and Asensio for Vinicius

Meh. We'll be on the backfoot all game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:54 pm

Marcelo is finished. We need a new back up left back next season.

Velvarede back to being the average player with out the steroid.

Militao and Modric have been good. Rest either average or terrible. Especially the passing is sunday league level.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:00 pm

We have Reguillon out on loan. We won't need a new LB

Our RW has terrible options. Everyone plays as bad as eachother

It's a free for all down Marcelos wing. Not surprising since we have two of our worst defenders on that wing in Asensio and Marcelo

Benz is taking a nap. The run of games is taking a toll on him. Bring on Mariano
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:59 pm

Winning on gifted and lucky penalties.

RM these days. We really need to improve to stand a chance against City.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:00 pm

Meh game but when aren't games against Bilbao ever not meh. I'll take the 3 points. Benzema was terrible today. He needs to take a games rest

Carvajal and Ramos sorting out their yellows so they'll wipe the slate clean against Alaves.

The league had Marcelo as the MOTM rofl rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:56 pm

Adit wrote:Winning on gifted and lucky penalties.

RM these days. We really need to improve to stand a chance against City.

Dani Garcia definitely stepped on Marcelo, so the penalty was legit.

As for our lack of goals, you really need to remember that we don't have Ronaldo anymore, and the goalscorers we have are inconsistent. One game they are brilliant and the next they are so bad you have to wait for a CB to bail you out.

I was really hoping we would remedy this problem this summer and get a proper goalscorer, but with the pandemic and everything, we can't really expect Madrid to be financially strong enough to make a big purchase.

I didn't even think we would win a major trophy this year, so winning the league is great news.

Even if we get knocked out by City, our season would still be amazing with the league title.

Next year, hopefully, Madrid will begin rebuilding the attack (Mbappe's contract expires in 2022).
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:54 pm

Yes the offense needs work, but what isn’t being talked about is how consistent the defense has been, i wonder if Hala still feels it was a terrible loss of Navas? The first I notice is how calm and confident the team is. No longer do they seem desperate to get a goal. There are far more positives than the nick picking that seems too common on this forum.

As far as the future, sure we need a more consistent effective offense and hopefully a Mbappe or a Haland will be purchased in the future. But in the interim, we have several youth that are developing well; Vinicius, Rodrygo, Asensio, Kubo, Brahim (although he needs to go out on loan), Odegaard and Reiner. And both Benzema and Hazard have had good moments, but they need to be healthy and definitely more consistent. It’s all but certain that there will be few changes this year, likely confined to possible sales of James, Mariano and a possible loan of Brahim.

It’s the following year when Bale contract will run out and the possible departure of Modric and Marcelo. That’s the year to hope for that consistent goal scorer.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:39 pm

if i'm not mistaken, i think we are only making sales next summer i doubt we sign anyone especially with the loss of moneys due to the covid situation. my guess is the club will look to squeeze some more out of this same group next season. even those we are selling, i dont know that we can make a substantial amount of money off them. the more u have guys like james bale mariano on your team, and not contributing, their value drops substantially
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:15 pm

Tito, there definitely will not be purchases, but there is a surplus of players. They can’t really get rid of Bale as Nick has elaborated before, but guys like James and Mariano (or possibly Jovic) could be moved, if they lower their demands and it gets rid of some of discontentment. You are right their value won’t increase, likely decrease, so why not depart ways. The other change I would make is loan out Brahim as Bale’s presence reduces his chances of any action and with his age, he is stunning his growth. The other consideration is Reiner. They either keep him at Castilla, hoping to bring him onto first team once Vinicius gets Spanish citizenship in January or they loan him out. Also Kubo needs another loan deal as Mallorca will be relegated.

And finally I don’t think Jovic goes as Milan are talking loan deal. IMO he only goes if he is purchased plus he despite problems is better than Mariano. Note, club plans seem to be to recoup some of lost gate revenue with sales of kids that won’t make it to first team.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:21 am

i dont even like hazard (never did), but @hala, its way too early to call him a bust. its not like he signed a one year contract with us, he still has like 3 or 4 years on it to prove otherwise. now if he comes back out of shape next training camp, and starts getting injured left right and center, then we have a problem. this season left a lot to be desired though, i'll agree with that
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:51 am

We need to win each and every one of the next 4 matches we have. Zidane needs to bunker down with his assistants and come up with something during the next 5 days so that we stop languishing in attack during every fucking game. Putting Asensio on the left is a shitty move imo, and so is putting Isco in the middle and forcing the RCM (Valverde/Modric) to do the job of providing awkward defensive and offensive amplitude. It's not working out.

IMO either put Hazard in the Isco role with Vinicius and Benzema or start with Vinicius/Hazard on the left and either Asensio or Rodrygo on the right. Or try improving on that 4231 shown against Mallorca.

Also, seeing how many idiots are coming out and making a fuss about VAR and playing the victim card in an arguably manipulative fashion makes it evident that we lack a public relations person that can elegantly throw some venom back at these cocksuckers. I remember Mourinho publically complaining against Madrid and Valdano back in 2010 for placing it on him to defend his players and not defending him and the team enough. Valdano used to be an elegant mofo who was effective at throwing venom while taking the moral high ground, as shown during his spats against Mourinho. If only we had someone as elegant as Valdano who could publically defend Madrid with a more edgier conviction. It shouldn't be Zidane's job to do that and nor do i think it's in his nature at all.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:56 am

I doubt Zidane cares. Come 18th of July he will collect his trophy and then focus oj the City game while Barca will continue to play the victim like they aways do. Nothing new. Thwy are trying to put pressure on the ref.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:58 pm

The var thing is just a desperate ploy from the rivals to put pressure on refs during our games. Experienced refs handle everything game by game regardless of the media. Imo we shud focus in our games and not get caught up with that. Having someone from madrid go a 'fact' rant ala Rafa Benitez at liverpool; achieves nothing. What matters is we depend on ourselves to win
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2