Unique
McLewis
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 19 Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:07 pm

one thing i will say about britain and the US though is we should either kill all the bad guys or just pull out of the middle east and have nothing to do with any troubles they have with each other. and imo i think we should mind our own business and leave them to it.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:52 pm

Bin Laden just as dangerous as the former Iranian president Laughing Bin Laden is miles ahead of anything that guy has ever done

Mamad pretty much said what was on my mind so no need to elaborate on my opinion
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:30 pm

Mamad wrote:How is Iran terrorist? because it does not bow to US and Israel? because it defends itself from USA which has built military bases in every country around Iran? USA must get the f out of middle east. they are the cancer that just keeps growing.

Here let me help you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism#Alleged_activities_in_other_countries

The notion that Iran does not support terrorist attacks throughout the world is laughable. You might call it "fighting back" but let's not pretend like bombing civilian places is anything other than terrorism.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:41 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Bin Laden just as dangerous as the former Iranian president Laughing Bin Laden is miles ahead of anything that guy has ever done

Mamad pretty much said what was on my mind so no need to elaborate on my opinion
when the US killed bin laden he was hiding out where ever he could and had nothing more than supporters. this guy was active in supporting terrorism and was rounding up and killing people.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:03 am

The justification for killing the Iran general is quite poor, saying he was a bad guy. Imagine if a foreign country killed a US official for their role in the Iraq war or in the drone program that has killed countless innocent lives. Would anyone say that was right? i am pretty sure those justifying Trump strike would not if the situation was reversed.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:20 am

Trump and other US officals are sanctioning and aiding Saudi Arabia bombing in Yemen. Which has killed over 100,000 and many more in danger in one the worst humanitarian crisis. Do anyone really think similar tactic should be used to bring justice?
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:52 am

It's like I said, our foreign policy is dictated by whatever serves our immediate and/or long-term interests in the region. The 9/11 hijackers were Saudi so by Trump's logic, we should've already been at war with Saudi Arabia give they were bad men, yet we've done nothing, but sell them weapons and partner with them.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:33 pm

Not exactly related but it seems like Iran did shoot down the Ukrainian plane by accident.

how do you deal with that?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:51 pm

question is how we should qualify the notion of "seems like" in this kind of situation
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:11 pm

Pretty grim and staggeringly incompetent from Iran that since the US air strike first some 50 Iranians die in the funeral stampede and now they accidentally kill 176 civilians.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:26 pm

The way I see it is 176 people died as a result of a calculated decision by Trump to bolster his image and re-election prospects. These people would still be alive had he not escalated this to begin with. And we still don't know what this "imminent threat" was nor do we know which of the 4 US embassies were purported to be the targets of this threat, as Trump continues to claim. Because he and his supporters are lying and gaslighting people.

What's strange to me though is why was this plane even in the air, in that region, given what was going on? That flight should've been cancelled. The airline has some explaining to do in that regard.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:12 pm

McLewis wrote:The way I see it is 176 people died as a result of a calculated decision by Trump to bolster his image and re-election prospects.

Eh, this is a stretch. 176 people died because Iran's weak technology couldn't tell a plane from a missile. That's not on Trump.

Trump made a bet that if he took out Suleimani Iran would not respond in kind, and he regardless of whether he should've made the bet or not it "worked out" for him (using quotes as this is obviously a tragedy, but it's the way it will be perceived).
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:09 am

Nah it's not about technology. it has happened before. for US, for Ukraine. it's most likely human error than anything.

and trump is a murderer. forget Iran or Iraq or Syria. The blood of every children who dies in Yemen is on trumps hands.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:28 am

Mamad wrote:Nah it's not about technology. it has happened before. for US, for Ukraine. it's most likely human error than anything.

and trump is a murderer. forget Iran or Iraq or Syria. The blood of every children who dies in Yemen is on trumps hands.
how many kids in yeman did trump shoot scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:55 pm

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-impeachment-trial-opens-as-charges-read-out-11910184

is this the end for trump
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:35 am

This is fucking surreal rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:20 pm

That is a pretty funny tweet when it's from a president xD

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:38 pm

That Lev Parnas interivew on Rachel Maddow was super damaging. He's exposed everyone. He's pretty much the Tekeshi6ix9ine of this entire scandal.

Pelosi officially handed over Articles of Impeachment to the Senate and have appointed the Impeachment managers. These members of the House will serve as prosecutors, while GOP-controlled Senate will appoint similar managers that will serve pretty much as the defense. The rest of the Senate will serve as jurors.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:19 pm

Unless I'm mistaken, the chamber is controlled by the republican party, whose members have always and publicly stood by the president's side for his impeachment.

Am I wrong to think that this whole impeachment thing is useless, especially when you factor in the fact that he can still run for reelection and become president for a second term if he wins, even if he gets removed from office now?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:20 pm

Also - This doesn't mean Trump won't have his own legal team present as well. They will be there. The 2 most notable names are Ken Starr, who led the prosecution that impeached Bill Clinton and Pam Bondi, who is Florida's Attorney General and a major Trump supporter.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:31 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Unless I'm mistaken, the chamber is controlled by the republican party, whose members have always and publicly stood by the president's side for his impeachment.

Am I wrong to think that this whole impeachment thing is useless, especially when you factor in the fact that he can still run for reelection and become president for a second term if he wins, even if he gets removed from office now?

You're not mistaken. The GOP control the Senate and given their fear of their constituents, who are Trump's base, they have fallen lock-step with him throughout his first term. The ones that haven't have either decided not to run for re-election or ran again and were defeated either by a Trump-supporting primary challenger to their right or a Democrat on their left.

As for the Impeachment playout itself, I don't think it's useless. This is part of the role of being a member of Congress. They don't get to decide this is useless simply not carry out the duties they swore to perform when they took their seats after being elected. This is part of the job, for better or worse.

Having said that, I do agree that it looks super likely the GOP-controlled Senate are going to rubber-stamp Trump's defense and shut this down as quickly as they can. Anticipating this, Pelosi held onto the Articles to maximize the impact of the Senate Leadership brazenly admitting that they will work directly with Trump to get him off the hook.

The point of this was to sway vulnerable GOP senators who will have tough elections coming up at the end of the year. That has only been partially effective.

I don't think it's been or will be enough.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:14 pm

McLewis wrote:That Lev Parnas interivew on Rachel Maddow was super damaging. He's exposed everyone. He's pretty much the Tekeshi6ix9ine of this entire scandal.

Pelosi officially handed over Articles of Impeachment to the Senate and have appointed the Impeachment managers. These members of the House will serve as prosecutors, while GOP-controlled Senate will appoint similar managers that will serve pretty much as the defense. The rest of the Senate will serve as jurors.

Oh come on, Republicans will back Trump to the grave, no matter who flips, any reasonable politician would've withdrawn from the obvious criminal that Trump is after the Paul Manafort trial, and that's not even counting Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen, all of whom gave up enough dirt to convince reasonable people. Damn, I would unfriend you after "grab 'em by the pussy", TBH, forget about the whole Stormy Daniels thing that lends the whole thing credibility, or the Steel Dossier, WTF.
And I've not even gone into the fact that his Tweets clearly reveal him to be a barely-functioning sociopath.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:23 pm

this is how to get out of it.

trump: quits as president.
vice president: becomes the president and pardons trump.
president: makes trump vice president.
president: quits and makes trump president again.
prersident trump: makes the old president vice president again.

cheers cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:42 pm

The New York Times wrote:Trump Targets Michelle Obama’s School Nutrition Guidelines on Her Birthday
The Agriculture Department proposed a rule that would further unravel nutrition standards set by Mrs. Obama when she was first lady.

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration moved on Friday to roll back school nutrition standards championed by Michelle Obama, an effort long sought by food manufacturers and some school districts that have chafed at the cost of Mrs. Obama’s prescriptions for fresh fruit and vegetables.

The proposed rule by the Agriculture Department, coming on the former first lady’s birthday, would give schools more latitude to decide how much fruit to offer during breakfast and what types of vegetables to include in meals. It would also broaden what counts as a snack.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/17/us/politics/michelle-obama-school-nutrition-trump.html

Just a petty petty little man.

I hate EVERY person who voted for him. Miserable gits ruined this country.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:14 pm

Don't worry, your country has been pretty much ruined since Reagan. I still feel you, though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:37 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Don't worry, your country has been pretty much ruined since Reagan. I still feel you, though.

fair point.

I dont feel the same hatred towards Reagan that somebody who lived through his decade of sadness does. His VP was president by the time I was born.

He was a piece of crap though. His VP, and his son who became president, also were.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next