McLewis
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 18 Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by Young Kaz Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:34 am

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:They fired on us. its over.

Trump just got a blank check to do whatever he wants.
was any us soldiers killed by the missiles

We dont know yet. We know nothing. People are freaking out.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:43 am

Firenze wrote:well, shit. I have interacted with a fair few Iranians on various forums, etc over the years. I hope they all survive what's to come. Thoughts and prayers. Trump is a fucking mad man, knew something like this was inevitable with him calling the shots.
yes killing murdering terrorists is a crazy thing to do. Instead of killing them we should send them a Christmas card asking them nicely not to kill anymore people.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:46 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:They fired on us. its over.

Trump just got a blank check to do whatever he wants.
was any us soldiers killed by the missiles

We dont know yet. We know nothing. People are freaking out.
I'm betting no one got hit and it's Iran's way of saying we fired back but missed the target. That way they can save face and not get bombed back to the stone age. America can hold back from blowing them us as no Americans were hurt and this thing can blow over.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:58 am

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:well, shit. I have interacted with a fair few Iranians on various forums, etc over the years. I hope they all survive what's to come. Thoughts and prayers. Trump is a fucking mad man, knew something like this was inevitable with him calling the shots.
yes killing murdering terrorists is a crazy thing to do.

Plenty of those around. Trump chooses to praise mass-murdering scum like Kim Jong when it suits his agenda. Let's not act like this was some noble action from Trump. It's a political manuever. The guy was scum but apparently invited for peace talks by the Iraqis when he was ambushed on Trump's orders. Trump has unraveled the hard work of the Obama adminsitration and the rest of the world at de-escalating tension with the Iranians. He's a madman no more fit to lead a country than a complete fucking baboon like you. I hope Americans band together and make sure he doesn't win the next election ffs. Can't let him stay in power.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:05 am

Unique wrote:
yes killing murdering terrorists is a crazy thing to do. Instead of killing them we should send them a Christmas card asking them nicely not to kill anymore people.

No one is arguing that the guy is a saint, we are (almost) all happy he is dead. The guy even orchestrated terrorist attacks in Argentina, so I have absolutely no sympathies for him or his family.

But what Trump did was throwing a match into a dynamite crate. Now we just have to see how much damage the explosion makes.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:13 am

I'm not sure I fancy America's chances against Iran, simply because there's little desire among the American people for another costly war and even less desire among America's allies. Is America really going to deploy so many ground troops that they're going to wage a successful war in Iran's territory? I don't think so and airstrikes alone won't bring them a decisive victory against Iran.

What if Iran decides to attack American bases in Iraq with ground troops?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:20 am

[adm]Keep this thread civil, lads.
[/adm]
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:41 am

#BREAKING: CNN, Fox reporting no American casualties after missile strikes from Iran into Iraq. Some Iraqis have been injured, both news orgs say.

Could the world be so lucky?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:46 am

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:
yes killing murdering terrorists is a crazy thing to do.

Plenty of those around. Trump chooses to praise mass-murdering scum like Kim Jong when it suits his agenda. Let's not act like this was some noble action from Trump. It's a political manuever. The guy was scum but apparently invited for peace talks by the Iraqis when he was ambushed on Trump's orders. Trump has unraveled the hard work of the Obama adminsitration and the rest of the world at de-escalating tension with the Iranians. He's a madman no more fit to lead a country than a complete fucking baboon like you. I hope Americans band together and make sure he doesn't win the next election ffs. Can't let him stay in power.
yes because Iran and it's terrorist leaders like this guy have not been calling for other countries to be wiped off the map. But stuff like that gets in the way of you having a pop at trump so you over look it. Iran and and guys like this have been supporting terrorist for years.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:48 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:#BREAKING: CNN, Fox reporting no American casualties after missile strikes from Iran into Iraq. Some Iraqis have been injured, both news orgs say.

Could the world be so lucky?
I called it a few posts ago. They fired the missiles to make it look like they have retaliated but made sure they never hit anything so they don't get ruined by the US.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:51 am

Art Morte wrote:I'm not sure I fancy America's chances against Iran, simply because there's little desire among the American people for another costly war and even less desire among America's allies. Is America really going to deploy so many ground troops that they're going to wage a successful war in Iran's territory? I don't think so and airstrikes alone won't bring them a decisive victory against Iran.

What if Iran decides to attack American bases in Iraq with ground troops?
if America went to war with Iran tomorrow they would win the war in less than a month. The only way any country would stand a chance of beating America in a war now is if they fight the war on American soil. If city's like Washington and new York were to get blown up then America might think twice but other than that no chance.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:54 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:

No one is arguing that the guy is a saint, we are (almost) all happy he is dead. The guy even orchestrated terrorist attacks in Argentina, so I have absolutely no sympathies for him or his family.

But what Trump did was throwing a match into a dynamite crate. Now we just have to see how much damage the explosion makes.
apart from frenzy. He is a Corbyn supporter so he friends with guys like this.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:28 am

Iran defence minister says Trump turned US administration into 'terrorist govt'

I'm inclined to agree. Nobody should go to war alongside an insecure imbecile such as Trump, for no reason no less. They should limit his influence and impeach ASAP.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:31 am

Trump is mentally ill. imagine giving that much power to a crazy person. Hitler II here we come...
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:57 pm

Myesyats wrote:Iran defence minister says Trump turned US administration into 'terrorist govt'

I'm inclined to agree. Nobody should go to war alongside an insecure imbecile such as Trump, for no reason no less. They should limit his influence and impeach ASAP.
iran saying other governments are terrorist governments has to be a joke. no way can they say that and not be trolling. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:05 pm

How is Iran terrorist? because it does not bow to US and Israel? because it defends itself from USA which has built military bases in every country around Iran? USA must get the f out of middle east. they are the cancer that just keeps growing.

They created Isis and Al qaeda. lied about Iraq having mass killing weapons. they have illegally bombed the f out of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. killing thousands of innocent people. they are the ones giving Saudi's all sorts of weapons so they can bomb Yemen and kill innocent people.

they create terrorist groups so they can invade other countries in the name of fighting the same terrorist they created.

with power comes corruption. it's always been that way. creating chaos to benefit from it. creating wars to sell weapons.

You guys are smart, yet so far from reality. almost brainwashed by your governments and the media.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:12 pm

US are as much terrorist as Iran. They keep toying with other countries because they're powerful. This is not some strategy pc game, actual lives are at stake.

Bombing and killing is no way to make peace.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:17 pm

iran has been funding and supporting terrorism for years.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:23 pm

Unique wrote:USA has been funding and supporting terrorism for years.

Agreed
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:43 pm

Just google the People's Mujahedin and you know who's doing the terror sponsoring in whose country
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:13 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:USA has been funding and supporting terrorism for years.

Agreed
ow look you changed my post.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:16 pm

jesus wept we have more corbyn supporters in the world than i thought. Shocked Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:08 pm

Seems like the attack was allowed to happen. Iraq knew beforehand and.....so did the USA. It was celebrated as a victory in Iran to retaliate which is what the supreme leader wanted.

Trump's address at the white house was surprisingly calm.

Hopefully this was the end of it. Back to normal service.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:25 pm

I think perhaps one of the worst kept secrets about US foreign policy is that we have supported regimes that have conducted terrorism against their own people. You need only look at our operations in Central and South America throughout the latter part of the 20th century to understand that. Those operations served as a precursor to what we've seen in the Middle East.

Our foreign policy will support just about anything or anyone, if it aligns with our interests. That's quite bipartisan.

As for Trump's remarks, he gets no points for sounding (remotely) Presidential about yet another mess he made and then only barely managed to clean up. So now he'll get to go off on a rally and bellow about how he stuck it to the Iranians and put them in their place. This was a statpad for him to win Independents who don't like him, but can get behind his policies. That's all it ever was.

Here's the worst thing about all of this to me alongside the atrocious loss of life from that airplane crash (that is looking more and more like it was shot down rather than engine failure):

- Iran have abandoned all pretenses of adhering to the nuclear deal made with the Obama Administration and will now resume their nuclear activities. This is exactly the opposite of what Trump campaigned on, which was to scrap the Obama deal and get the Iranians back to the negotiating table. How exactly does one do that when we've just killed their equivalent of Douglas MacArthur? If I'm Israel, who have been very quiet throughout all of this, that's a significant concern.

- This foolishness has emboldened North Korea as well, who are now resuming their nuclear activities. Now, I'll admit that NK were already going to do this anyway had started right on Jan 1st. However, this puts the Singapore summit in stark focus. It was a failure and nothing came of it beyond Kim Jong Un gaining precious legitimacy in the eyes of the US. And he did this while allowing an American civilian to die in his country's custody. Yet we have not attacked them. What did Trump do instead? Write the guy love letters.

So I don't think we're back to normal service. If anything, we're worse off than we were before Soleimani was killed. There is a reason why the Obama Administration and the Bush Administration (who are responsible for our presence in this region to begin with) did not take him out. He wasn't worth the trouble it would cause. I don't think we've even begun to understand the consequences for that action.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:56 pm

when obama killed bin laden everyone was running around getting more exited than than a teenage girl thats just got fingered by justin bieber and now trump has killed this guy who is more dangerous than bin laden people are using it as another stick to beat trump with. killing terrorists is either a good thing or a bad thing you cant pick and choose if its good or bad depending on what you think of the president.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:07 pm

one thing i will say about britain and the US though is we should either kill all the bad guys or just pull out of the middle east and have nothing to do with any troubles they have with each other. and imo i think we should mind our own business and leave them to it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next