Sina
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
Myesyats
Firenze
47 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:51 pm

Firenze wrote:Nah, he's asking for a wage increase to play in the PL (something like 400K net), I don't think you have a 5 year contract left for him and also his agents are apparently asking for Raiola like sums (15m seen quoted)

It's a good time to sell for Juve though, he has another season like the last, his value drops a bunch and I guess it's accepted he's more likely than not to have a similar season with CR7 there. I get why you're looking to sell, but it seems like a lot of your fans don't. I also firmly believe he won't go.

It's because most fans including myself put the blame on Allegri, not Ronaldo, when it comes to explain his last season. Not saying Max should change his ways specifically for Dybala but he was a misfit in his system. Under Sarri it would be different and it seemed settle that he would get one more chance.

First season was great + the season before the one that just finished he scored like 25 goals. It kinda pisses me off that Dybala's transfer is still a thing. He wants to stay and he is not a bidone, Paratici should allow it.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by adun101 Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:09 am

Warrior wrote:... so it means Juve must pay 108M to keep him in next 5 years ?

Finally we know why we want to get rid of him at all cost Thumbs up

No, he has three years left on his contract and his annual cost is 18.5, from which 5.5 is the amortization of his transfer fee. There's a table in this article with all the players and their costs:

https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2019/08/06/quanto-puo-spendere-ancora-la-juve-sul-mercato/

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:30 am

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/557741/Dybala-Manchester-City-revelation

"When I play with the Playstation, I always choose Barcelona or Manchester City," he told Guerin Sportivo.

"I dream to play one day with one of those clubs."

Who can blame him. I bet his ultimate team has himself playing as CAM so he can get chemistry with Team of the Year Aguero and i bet he's so sweaty he has Team of the Year The dream and Leroy both with 99 pace.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:32 am

Transfer market has entered full Numpty mode
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:33 am

Warrior wrote:It's because most fans including myself put the blame on Allegri, not Ronaldo, when it comes to explain his last season. Not saying Max should change his ways specifically for Dybala but he was a misfit in his system. Under Sarri it would be different and it seemed settle that he would get one more chance.

First season was great + the season before the one that just finished he scored like 25 goals. It kinda pisses me off that Dybala's transfer is still a thing. He wants to stay and he is not a bidone, Paratici should allow it.

The season before the last one wasn't that great either, he just had a great start. I don't think he's a good fit for Sarri, he never sees his teammates because he plays with his head down. He's second fiddle to Ronaldo, he has some market, the rumors say he doesn't train very hard and spends too much time in Milano with his girl, Juve still needs money from player sales, they should definitely sell him

His squeeze, btw:

Spoiler:
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:57 am

Kaladin wrote:

Thoughts? @Jay @RG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bQ2gLyhSnc
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:24 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Transfer market has entered full Numpty mode

That happened like a decade ago.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:28 am

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 16 Rib3491_0JpMSKM

Transfer coup of the season flying under the radar
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:30 am

Congrats @Robespierre
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:36 am

adun101 wrote:
Warrior wrote:It's because most fans including myself put the blame on Allegri, not Ronaldo, when it comes to explain his last season. Not saying Max should change his ways specifically for Dybala but he was a misfit in his system. Under Sarri it would be different and it seemed settle that he would get one more chance.

The season before the last one wasn't that great either, he just had a great start. I don't think he's a good fit for Sarri, he never sees his teammates because he plays with his head down. He's second fiddle to Ronaldo, he has some market, the rumors say he doesn't train very hard and spends too much time in Milano with his girl, Juve still needs money from player sales, they should definitely sell him

His squeeze, btw:

Spoiler:

I understand your point i just choose to believe in his potential. It's a little late that's why 1 season is enough of a chance.

If we must absolutely sell players then Dybala should not be the one getting pushed out to this extent, shopping him everywhere and Paratici insisting that he leaves hmm in that case it's much wiser to SELL him to Spurs than the Lukaku trade, it will fund Icardi's transfer instead
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:00 am

Man Utd could turn to unattached Fernando Llorente in their search for a striker, according to Di Marzio

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:33 am

S wrote:Man Utd could turn to unattached Fernando Llorente in their search for a striker, according to Di Marzio

rofl

That's more like it!!

Dybala is a full-time numpty. This would be another Sanchez-esque situation all over again where he would sit on insane wages and do fuck all.

You should be happy he turned you down, Frenzy.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:41 am

I don't know where this reputation about Dybala comes from. When did he show lack of effort? Dybala tries super hard. He played 3 distinctly different roles for us in 3 consecutive seasons and gave his best for all even if the last wasn't his ideal role.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:30 am

Myesyats wrote:
S wrote:Man Utd could turn to unattached Fernando Llorente in their search for a striker, according to Di Marzio

rofl

That's more like it!!

Dybala is a full-time numpty. This would be another Sanchez-esque situation all over again where he would sit on insane wages and do fuck all.

You should be happy he turned you down, Frenzy.

He didn't turn us down. We refused to meet his wages and agent demands. Guy thinks he's elite, he's a B+ player.

Anyway, in more depressing news,

fucking hell, at least sign Lemina or Longstaff on deadline day, anyone!!!
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:37 am

Look at the bright side. If United doesn't sign any midfielder before deadline, Pogba will stay put.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:38 am

United please sign Lemina
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:40 am

a small victory at best that just let's me say, we have one of the 'best' midfielders on the planet, while watching him play stinker after stinker with a few great games sprinkled in, ffs.

guess Eriksen sees himself going to Madrid or Barca next season for free (think he can sign a pre-contract in Jan)

which is fair enough

I wish we would stop targetting these galactico signings when we desperately need to get midfield reinforcements in

Bruno Fernandes isn't coming which is a shame because that's the kinda profile we need, have you actually signed van de twerp yet? maybe we can jump on that ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:46 am

DiMarzio is still living off of that 1 good summer window he had, he's a numpty like all the rest now. Mahrez of transfer news.

Last edited by Firenze on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:47 am

Marca claims he has already agreed personal terms with Madrid, and the player himself confirmed that both clubs are already in talks, but nothing official has come out yet.

I still think you have time to make a last minute attempt to sign him.

You have my blessing by the way. I'm sick and tired of Madrid signing "future prospects" instead of established players.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:52 am

well, for us I reckon' those are the kinda players we have to target from now on

pretty clear that we're finally starting to not be able to attract the galactico's after years of mediocrity..but we still chase them. We could do it when we had Mou attached, shit as he is, big name, big name club, huge wages being thrown around.

Ole's destined to crash and burn at the wheel this season with the team how it currently is. Midfield is absolutely atrocious. Gonna be the same old story, expect us to score very very few goals this season. Defense looks a lot better at least.

Seriously hope we can just sell Lukaku for 60M to Inter and buy Fernandes. PLS.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:54 am

rincon wrote:United please sign Lemina

He's shit but he's better than current Matic, Fred (maybe, such an odd player, looks out of his depth most of the time but has the occasional game where he seems like he could be an elite player eventually) etc

that's how terrible our midfield is

besides I hear Lemina is the next Pogba or the next Vidal, sign him up Woody
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 am

if you're Madrid, this is a no brainer to me...

Reckon you can get him for 50M
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:58 am

Sell Lukaku. Sign Fernandes - Take Coutinho on loan for a season.

Martial
Coutinho Fernandes Rashford
Pogba Mctominay
Shaw Maguire Lindelof Bissaka
DDG

don't know why this is so hard, no time wasted chasing targets that don't want to come here with a couple days left in the window. Put me in charge of transfers ffs.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:01 am

Believe me, I have been harping on about Eriksen since last year, and I still fail to understand why Madrid are completely ignoring him. Well, actually, I do know why, and it's because Zidane only wants Pogba and nobody else.

Good luck convincing Ed to give him to you with James + €30m.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:05 am

About United's inability to attract established stars, I don't think it's true. Players, at least most of them, are loyal to nothing but gold these days, and you happen to have a bottomless pit of it.

If PSG can attract Neymar and Mbappé, any rich club can. Ultimately, it all comes down to how much you're willing to pay to land your target. That's why Pogba rejected Madrid and went to United, and that's why Mbappé rejected Madrid and went to PSG instead.

It's a sad reality to stomach, but it all comes down to gold. Prestige and history rarely ever plays a part in it. At least in current times.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:19 am

Speed translation. :we' re insisting
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next