Sina
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
Myesyats
Firenze
47 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by S Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:49 pm

What a freaking stressful week

And Frenzy acting like a retard on top off it behaving like they're about to sign Messi or something

Keep your Lukaku and stfu

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:53 pm

wat

I said all along Dybala would flop in the PL

only positive would be dumping Lukaku and stealing another of your players

Dybala gonna be rotting on the bench all season ffs

hope we sell to Inter for 50m and bring in the superior Fernandes now
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:57 pm

nightmare season ffs

not even watching if we don't get in 2 big names for the first 11 this week
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:25 pm

I swear i saw bruno in your starting 11s at least 200 times in the last week. Thought he was a United player ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:I swear i saw bruno in your starting 11s at least 200 times in the last week. Thought he was a United player ffs

I did say a few times, in a few diff threads I wasn't sure if interest was genuine or if the Sporting president/owner was trying to drum up interest, a few weeks ago some United mouthpieces had said Fernandes wasn't really on the radar.

Seriously though - this season is incredibly concerning if we're stuck with Lukaku and don't get in any more midfielders or an attacker, complete write-off. We have 0 depth.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:28 pm

Martial Rashford James
Lingard
Pogba Matic
Shaw Maguire Lindelof Bissaka
DDG

that's a 10th place team
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:29 pm

Tears
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:30 pm

No chance you sell Lukaku with no replacements. Don't believe that.

Who will you target instead of Dybala though? Honestly think Zaha wouldn't be a bad move.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:39 pm

Tears in my eyes

Just need Inter to sign big Rom and we can really call it a day

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:06 pm

any chance u swap dybala for Icardi?

we won't sign Zaha lol

looks like we're keeping Big Rom, ffs

our CM's are Pogba, Matic, Mctominay, Pereira, Fred and some youngsters

that's actually insane to go into a season like this WTF is Ed doing

Pogba aside, you can find better midfields in Bundesliga's second half of the table
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:29 pm

Juventus have not given up on Lukaku [DiMarzio]

cheers
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:19 pm

Luca wrote:Tears in my eyes

Just need Inter to sign big Rom and we can really call it a day

I still hope it.

alternative is Ante Rebic lol
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:35 pm

Firenze wrote:
Martial Rashford James
Lingard
Pogba Matic
Shaw Maguire Lindelof Bissaka
DDG

that's a 10th place team

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 10 MwVPnEI
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:35 am

Wow actually we pulled the plug. Shocked Proud Really surprising considering how we have been conducting business of late. I wonder how much Ole factored in all this. The previous moaning one would have asked Woodward to go all and sign the lad up at 400k a week salary. For once, I am fully behind Woodward here. Better we don’t sign anyone than sign players who behave as if they are doing us a big favour by joining. Good luck to Dybala now for rotting on Juve’s bench and leaving for Empoli in January.

Anyway also learning were never even been there for Fernandes, lol we are pretty much fkd for the season with a team of scrubs.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:17 am

£15m for a 33-year old Mario Mandzukic :O
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:00 am

Juventus still see Dybala as a player they want to leave during this transfer window [Pedulla]

I can honestly see Real swooping in out of desperation towards the end of the window. Juve will probably sell for 70m.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:06 am

Glory wrote:Wow actually we pulled the plug. Shocked Proud Really surprising considering how we have been conducting business of late. I wonder how much Ole factored in all this. The previous moaning one would have asked Woodward to go all and sign the lad up at 400k a week salary. For once, I am fully behind Woodward here. Better we don’t sign anyone than sign players who behave as if they are doing us a big favour by joining. Good luck to Dybala now for rotting on Juve’s bench and leaving for Empoli in January.

Anyway also learning were never even been there for Fernandes, lol we are pretty much fkd for the season with a team of scrubs.

I don't see it as a good thing tbh. I mean, yes, it could be another Sanchez type situation, lot of questions around Dybala in general, ability wise, especially in the PL. But as things stand our team is dogshit next season and there's no concrete movement anywhere besides this. I'd rather take a risk on Dybala for 400K than keep Lukaku and go into the new season with the same stale shit. It;s not our money anyway. There is no chance at all we make CL next season as things stand.

Watch us give Newcastle 40M for Longstaff this week. Gonna stop following the club next season if so, can't take it anymore.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:11 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:We will sign Pogba and there isn't much you can do about it

rofl

start saving up your pocket money and maybe next summer you can get him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:13 am

Pep rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:25 am

I mean City has never spent 80m on a player so he's probably right.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:38 am

Firenze wrote:
Glory wrote:Wow actually we pulled the plug. Shocked Proud Really surprising considering how we have been conducting business of late. I wonder how much Ole factored in all this. The previous moaning one would have asked Woodward to go all and sign the lad up at 400k a week salary. For once, I am fully behind Woodward here. Better we don’t sign anyone than sign players who behave as if they are doing us a big favour by joining. Good luck to Dybala now for rotting on Juve’s bench and leaving for Empoli in January.

I don't see it as a good thing tbh. I mean, yes, it could be another Sanchez type situation, lot of questions around Dybala in general, ability wise, especially in the PL. But as things stand our team is dogshit next season and there's no concrete movement anywhere besides this. I'd rather take a risk on Dybala for 400K than keep Lukaku and go into the new season with the same stale shit. It;s not our money anyway. There is no chance at all we make CL next season as things stand.

Watch us give Newcastle 40M for Longstaff this week. Gonna stop following the club next season if so, can't take it anymore.

No, I get it. But we got to move away from this bending over backwards approach for big players their clubs don’t want. For me this is one small but positive step in the right direction, of United board starting to acknowledge our current predicament as a football club. Of finally deciding to come down to earth and accepting that trying to run and compete without even standing up straight won’t work. Woodward and his minions must grow aware of the reality we are in.

Anyway Dybala had he come would have been a luxury signing and not a signing that could have had a serious impact on our chances this season. He would have improved us definitely but I dont think by that much, not in his first season in England and that too only half arsed. Where we are going to suffer and lose points unless we do something in the remaining 3 days is in our paltry midfield. Propsect of Matic being a starting is scaring the shit out of me. pale

Last edited by Glory on Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:42 am; edited 4 times in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:38 am

just for more evidence of how absolutely insane transfers are now

According to Sky, Bournemouth are asking for 75M for Nathan Ake, who Leicester want to replace Maguire. rofl

madness
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:41 am

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:12 pm

The sign said "We traditionally never had black players on our team. We're not racist, we just want to keep that tradition" lol

Also, are you happy with your star signing @Firenze? lmaooo I knew Maguire will be the biggest star you sign this window rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:14 pm

In the end Leicester get 15M + Aké for Maguire which is the correct price What a Face

Man U and Juve should stop discussing trades. Sell Mandzukic 20M and buy Lukaku/Icardi 75M, finish that trade with City-Cancelo... then Paratici/Nedved should take vacations. We've been in the news enough. Higuain will be sold eventually i suppose that is not a concern.

About Malcom, he is brazilian like Hulk who is a legend at Zenit, go figure. Man U should buy him since your attack is meh. I tend to believe "keep Pogba + Bissaka + Maguire + Mandzukic + Malcom + SMS/Fernandes" is a good mercato given the few quality that was available.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:18 pm

I just want us to sign a new midfielder...2 is ideal. SMS or Fernandes, pls. But I see neither of them happening. Very depressing.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next