Jay29
urbaNRoots
Firenze
Warrior
nasir6371
52 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:07 pm

Yeah I can't believe Jjuve letting go of Dybala, especially in this market where good attackers are few and far between.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:08 pm

Dybala in the PL?

8 months and he is back on loan to Juve lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:13 pm

RealGunner wrote:Dybala in the PL?

8 months and he is back on loan to Juve lmao

While I endorse your suggestion that Dybala - a little South American choirboy - doesn't have what it takes to blossom in the Grit and Steel of the Premier League, I must point out that players cannot be loaned in March, which is 8 months away.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:15 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Warrior wrote:

Good move on paper and on the field, we improve

Seriously now, hoow do you improve? Icardi isn't substantially better, if at all, than either Manzukic or Higuain?

You lose one of your most highly rated young attackers who is also a creative player?

This is absolute nonsense.

Agreed, what you wrote is absolute nonsense.

Higuain and Mandzukic better than Icardi Laughing even in my most biased posts i never said that

And losing Dybala, the guy only juve fans have been defending since 3 years while everyone was shitting on him, suddenly it's a big deal ? Quite convenient for trolls like you

I think most Juve fans will agree... we love Dybala because of his first season and he was given hard times by Allegri and seldom got the credit. Now we were glad to continuing his development under a less rigid coach. Replace him by Icardi just kills the poetry, but we'll get over it quite easily.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:21 pm

"This kills the poetry, but otherwise it's all good."

Man, I gotta remember this philosophy the next time Liverpool make stupid deals.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:30 pm

Firenze wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Firenze said United would have signed Dybala but people didn't believe on it ...

I read you are turning to Dzeko or Cavani (Cavani links in 2019 ffs)

all I know is if this is a big ploy from Juve to stop you from signing Lukaku and then we still have Lukaku as a Man United player next season my dislike for Juventus will be on the same level as Inter and Milan fans have for them.

We want to sign 2 CFs, Lukaku-Dzeko.
i don't even believe to those Cavani rumours, not by chance reported by scrub rumours.
I feel name 'd be even worse.
Dybala-Lukaku is a good deal for United, but what about Juve?
It is just to get in trouble Inter, but I didn't believe they'd have put this as priority in their interests.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:32 pm

Warrior wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Warrior wrote:

Good move on paper and on the field, we improve

Seriously now, hoow do you improve? Icardi isn't substantially better, if at all, than either Manzukic or Higuain?

You lose one of your most highly rated young attackers who is also a creative player?

This is absolute nonsense.

Agreed, what you wrote is absolute nonsense.

Higuain and Mandzukic better than Icardi Laughing even in my most biased posts i never said that

And losing Dybala, the guy only juve fans have been defending since 3 years while everyone was shitting on him, suddenly it's a big deal ? Quite convenient for trolls like you

I think most Juve fans will agree... we love Dybala because of his first season and he was given hard times by Allegri and seldom got the credit. Now we were glad to continuing his development under a less rigid coach. Replace him by Icardi just kills the poetry, but we'll get over it quite easily.

Word by word. Of course we improve with Icardi.

Hopefully that's the debate, and nothing to do with Lukaku.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:33 pm

IMO "the poetry" is rather important ( a great sentence you wrote there, btw @Warrior )

which reminds me I should update the PL Love and Affection Thread with a new poem sometimes
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:35 pm

Stop victimizing pls

It's not to put Inter "in trouble" you can manage that yourselves i think. Higuain gone, Kean gone and Dybala not part of Sarri's plan (to my surprise), so we need a new CF it's simple as that.

If Inter wasn't so broke you'd already have Lukaku in and Icardi out. But on july 30th, nothing's done.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:38 pm

I get the feeling it's mostly got to do with the fact that Raiola nowadays runs, to a shockingly large degree, both Utd's and Juve's transfer dealings

These two clubs are financing his golden nasal septum all on their own

Not trolling, not kidding, completely serious.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:53 pm

We sell players when they ask to leave

Probably Raiola have influence on Pogba/Kean wanting out, and i dislike him for that, because it puts the club in a position where we must sell. Also we must pay him agent fees and various extra stuff, seriously fuck this guy

He also has clients such as De Ligt, so we can't eliminate him from the contact list, he is like a parasite. Ronaldo's bf Mendez is the same kind, but Cancelo apart we avoid portuguese B- at best players, Wolves get them instead.

All that is irrelevant in Dybala's situation Thumbs up

Last edited by Warrior on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I get the feeling it's mostly got to do with the fact that Raiola nowadays runs, to a shockingly large degree, both Utd's and Juve's transfer dealings

Enlighten us how that is the case, since Raiola is not the agent of Dybala, Lukaku, or Icardi.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:00 pm

damn, wasn't aware Lukaku separated from Raiola Laughing  Embarassed

that puts a hole into my theory, I have to admit

I'm not giving it up completely though, there's still De Ligt :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:05 pm

rincon wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I get the feeling it's mostly got to do with the fact that Raiola nowadays runs, to a shockingly large degree, both Utd's and Juve's transfer dealings

Enlighten us how that is the case, since Raiola is not the agent of Dybala, Lukaku, or Icardi.

Don’t forget how promising youngster Dybala is also the same age as both Icardi and Lukaku. Since were debunking the genius that is present here

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:07 pm

I''m just going to disappear quietly here, which isn't too bad as we're playing quite nicely vs Fenerbahce at the moment.
The facts have turned against me, treacherous fucks, I thought they were my friends
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:14 pm

Apparently Sarri does not believe Dybala is suited to this team and Juve fears his value will drop significantly if he has another bad season. Juve is looking for a goal scorer and believe Lukaku easily will give the team 20 goals. He'll come with a great attitude and no Wanda.
all of the above is true

Icardi literally pissed his career away for some pussy and not even elite pussy ffs

guarantee he comes crawling back to Inter
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:15 pm

If Paulo Dybala's agent reaches an agreement with United then Dybala won't return and will head straight to Manchester. In the last hours, he is no longer feeling wanted at Juve. #mufc [@GiovaAlbanese]

NUMPTY MODE ENGAGED

time to go find a Dybala avatar
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:25 pm

juventus fans having actual mental breakdowns atm

Maybe we are working on Pogba deal ,as the news about SMS close to go MU ....and all this shit ( Lukaku news) is just cover on negotiations

rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:25 pm

One of the worst transfer swap i have seen in recent years.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:27 pm

Worst ever maybe. For me at least

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:30 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:One of the worst transfer swap i have seen in recent years.

Dybala will flop hard in the PL and we're giving up a bonafide STUD.

I absolutely guarantee Lukaku will score more goals this season than Dybala will in his United career if he joins lol.

Highlight of his career at United for me will be the anger the move inflicts on Juve fans.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:36 pm

Don’t doubt that. Dybala only scored 10 last year, his worst return at Juve. His role was really diminished and his relationship with allegri was questionable. I just wanted to see him with Sarri to see if anything has changed for the better.

Also just never been a Lukaku fan. Would rather Icardi and again, not at the expense of Dybala

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:36 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:38 pm

It's not about the talent with Dybala. He is an exceptional talent. but he is worse than Di maria in terms of mental strength. Guy looks at the sub bench at 60 mins. No way he is surviving the PL lmao.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:42 pm

can't wait for Dybala to get this treatment in the first 20 mins on his debut vs some random British CB, looks towards the ref with his last moments of consciousness who tells him to get up and play on

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next