ExtremistEnigma
terrance511
Firenze
Kaladin
54 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Who will win it?

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 12 Vote_lcap75%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 12 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 9 ]
2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 12 Vote_lcap25%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 12 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 12 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:39 pm

Best weekend of my life. I love you guys.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 12 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Post by iftikhar Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:55 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Best weekend of my life. I love you guys.
Don't
Fade
Away
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:32 am

the difference between winning it and buying it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:31 am

I don't know what the purpose of that video is or what it's trying to show. I don't see that big of a difference.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:43 am

Unique wrote:
the difference between winning it and buying it.

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 12 Apple_and_Orange_-_they_do_not_compare
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:43 am

Winter is Coming wrote:I don't know what the purpose of that video is or what it's trying to show. I don't see that big of a difference.

Unique showing us that Scandinavia likes to party once in a while.

However what he fails miserably to show you as is his want is where it matters.....that's right....in the stadium.

That's right baby, the LOUDEST fans in the Premier League MANCHESTER CITY bringing the NOISE.

We only deal with fahcts. bounce

Actually how fcuking quiet does your fanbase have to be to make less noise than those good folks over at the theatre of silence after their incredibly woeful campaign this season.

It's official folks......after that crappy rendition of YAWN that bores everyone to tears, Anfailed then resembles a morgue for the next 90 minutes. I'm told it's so quiet that sometimes if you look closely enough you can see the spirit of Jimmy Savile looking for something to fcuk. Twisted Evil
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:08 pm

And we all know now what that something Savile is looking for unfortunately No
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:31 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:I don't know what the purpose of that video is or what it's trying to show. I don't see that big of a difference.

Unique showing us that Scandinavia likes to party once in a while.

However what he fails miserably to show you as is his want is where it matters.....that's right....in the stadium.

That's right baby, the LOUDEST fans in the Premier League MANCHESTER CITY bringing the NOISE.

We only deal with fahcts. bounce

Actually how fcuking quiet does your fanbase have to be to make less noise than those good folks over at the theatre of silence after their incredibly woeful campaign this season.

It's official folks......after that crappy rendition of YAWN that bores everyone to tears, Anfailed then resembles a morgue for the next 90 minutes. I'm told it's so quiet that sometimes if you look closely enough you can see the spirit of Jimmy Savile looking for something to fcuk. Twisted Evil
I still can’t work out why thousands of city fans go to games dressed up as empty seats. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:35 pm

the difference is the Liverpool fans are far more excited because they won something that took a long time and hard work to win. The city fans just didn’t seem that bothered because the owners just brought it for them. The city fans just don’t have the same passion as fans from many other clubs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:10 pm

Unique wrote:
I still can’t work out why thousands of city fans go to games dressed up as empty seats. scratch

Can't hear you.

Way too quiet bounce

Just Realize it.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:25 pm

Unique wrote:the difference is the Liverpool fans are far more excited because they won something that took a long time and hard work to win. The city fans just didn’t seem that bothered because the owners just brought it for them. The city fans just don’t have the same passion as fans from many other clubs.

True, it takes a special breed to wank themselves senseless in Spanish fountains.

What the hell is it that these simple bastards find amazing about water fountains in foreign countries. If they're not throwing asian's into them for casual racist bantz then they're trying to find their undersized pricks for a tommy tank in front of the camera's.....well done lads.

I can only think it must be the awe inspiring sight of actual clean water that sets these freaks off because we know if there was a water fountain in Liverpool, two weeks later the water would be as clean as the River Mersey.

Just Realize it.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:09 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote:the difference is the Liverpool fans are far more excited because they won something that took a long time and hard work to win. The city fans just didn’t seem that bothered because the owners just brought it for them. The city fans just don’t have the same passion as fans from many other clubs.

True, it takes a special breed to wank themselves senseless in Spanish fountains.

What the hell is it that these simple bastards find amazing about water fountains in foreign countries. If they're not throwing asian's into them for casual racist bantz then they're trying to find their undersized pricks for a tommy tank in front of the camera's.....well done lads.

I can only think it must be the awe inspiring sight of actual clean water that sets these freaks off because we know if there was a water fountain in Liverpool, two weeks later the water would be as clean as the River Mersey.

Just Realize it.
do you dress up as a empty seat when you go aswel Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:13 pm

Also comical boy if the city ground has a better atmosphere than Anfield why can’t you get past the QF after spending £2billion Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 pm

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 12 75e1f110
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:27 pm

‘We’ve conquered all of Europe. (ohhhh fooorki 6 times  cheers )
‘We’re never gonna stop.
‘From Paris down to Turkey.
‘We’ve won the f***ing lot.
‘Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly.
‘The fields of Anfield Road.
‘We are loyal supporters.
‘And we come from Liverpool.

‘Allez, Allez, Allez.’

‘Allez, Allez, Allez.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Man, I love their passion...and their accent (foocking) rofl

Congrats lads, you so deserve it Chaka
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12