Is Valverde the most underrated coach in the world?

+17
rincon
alexjanosik
adun101
urbaNRoots
M99
Winter is Coming
Harmonica
zenmaster
farfan
Myesyats
guest_07
Robespierre
Kaladin
Doc
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
Collblanc
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Valverde the most underrated coach in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Valverde the most underrated coach in the world?

Post by Kaladin Wed 8 May - 4:00:44

Did you see their routes? Porto, one of the worst Barcas, Monaco

2015;
Dortmund, Monaco, a Madrid side that played Ramos in midfield

Sorry i think i'm the only one here who doesn't buy into this Euromax crap

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Is Valverde the most underrated coach in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Valverde the most underrated coach in the world?

Post by Doc Wed 8 May - 4:03:11

I don't buy it either but I'm trying to seriously find this "miles better" stuff.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed 8 May - 4:52:17

He is a good manager and coach. Plays a more pragmatic style but gets along well with the players and is very good tactically. I do blame him for the starting lineup today. Roberto should not have started. He should have gone with the 4 man midfield that started away against Betis.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 8 May - 10:01:25

What a load of BS. We play Barca and Madrid on the way to finals = excuses. This poor man's copy blows two 3-0 first leg leads = same as Allegri. He lost a 3-0 lead to Roma Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed 8 May - 23:16:12

Kaladin wrote:Your career mode save doesn't count mate

Says the guy who writes nonsense like this:

Kaladin wrote:In:

Manolas 40m (release clause)
Fekir 50m
Zielinski 35m
Alex Sandro 25m (expiring contract)
Rabiot Free
Tonali 10m
Fortounis: 15m

Total: 175m

Out:

Suso 40m
Biglia 10m
Silva 40m
Bertolacci 10m
Laxalt 15m
Castillejo 20m
Strinic 5m
Halilovic 10m
Calhanoglu 25m

Total: 175m

Coach: Conte

3-5-1-1

Piatek
Fekir
Alex Sandro-Paqueta-Rabiot-Zielinski-Calabria
Romagnoli-Caldara-Manolas
Donnarumma

Bench: Cutrone, Bonaventura, Glik, Tonali, Fortounis, Reina, Conti
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 8 May - 23:17:35

Touche, my point is still valid though. Allegri isn't a European guru by any means.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed 8 May - 23:32:49

Doc wrote:I don't buy it either but I'm trying to seriously find this "miles better" stuff.

I'm no fan of Allegri because of his shitty/nonexistent offensive system and his philosophy, but he can coach-up a defense, as a unit and individually. He made a defender out of Alex Sandro, ffs. Barca's defense last night was MIA.

Allegri is great at managing the match while Valverde, for the second year in a row, has done nothing to stop the flood, getting routed by freakin Roma and by Pool's second stringers. It happened to Allegri, too, but it was against Barca while using all-stars like Constant, Niang and Montolivo.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed 8 May - 23:33:53

Valverde is perfect for them. He should get an extension.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed 8 May - 23:34:46

Kaladin wrote:Touche, my point is still valid though. Allegri isn't a European guru by any means.

Like I said, I'm no fan, but the discussion was Valverde vs Allegri
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon 27 May - 23:02:53

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 27 May - 23:08:52

POPCORN.GIF
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 27 May - 23:10:27

Ernesto Valverde wants to stay at Barcelona to fulfil his contract at the club. Bartomeu backs him, but other people within the board think that the coach should go. The decision will be taken soon. General manager Pep Segura could be fired. [@sinconcesiones]

gtfo already smh
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue 28 May - 4:36:51

Martinez I rated b4 and during the WC, but ultimately, was disappointing in the end the way Belgium were knocked out. I think he is very good, but good enough to lead Barca? Dont get the feeling, it feels like another Valverde?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 28 May - 8:23:32

If Madrid or Atletico lose La Liga to Martinez, both should be automatically relegated to Serie A imo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue 28 May - 12:53:42

Roberto Martinez from Everton? Laughing

Enter Banter Era Barcelona.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue 28 May - 12:57:31

I actually really want this to be true. The entertainment levels on Barcaforum will be epic. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 28 May - 16:07:02

I read he is contracted with Belgium still and his appointment would be very complicated.

BTW we already entered banter-era Barca in 2013 with a only a short pit-stop in 2015.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue 28 May - 17:49:28

Valverde brings in domestic success and listens and obeys Messis every command. Perfect coach for a club like Barcelona and should remain for years to come
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue 28 May - 18:23:16

I find it comical how both Madrid and Barcelona boards and fans put so much pressure on coaches and toss them out like changing cars when ashtray is full!

Meanwhile, there is no accountability on the players nor the board who both are ultimately responsible for goals not being met!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 28 May - 18:31:26

What do you mean? Everyone gets their share of the blame, however, the coach is the easiest to replace.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue 28 May - 18:55:16

Unfortunately clubs just cannot get rid of players whenever they want, at least not a whole bunch of them at once. This is the same with most other top clubs, and knowing that and the board's recent habits, we know its the manager the one that can be rid of for changes. We are winning the league, but the circumstances and the way we were knocked out, and then the performance in the Copa, proves we need changes.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 28 May - 20:53:51

Di Marzio say Roberto Martinez will be the new coach. Basically confirmed lol.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2