+3
Sina
Twoism
Jay29
7 posters

Go down

Aaron Ramsey tribute thread Empty Aaron Ramsey tribute thread

Post by Jay29 Wed May 01, 2019 5:56 pm

Unfortunately, due to the hamstring injury he picked up against Napoli, Ramsey has played his final game for Arsenal.

View this post on Instagram

It saddens me to say that the game against Napoli was my last game in an Arsenal shirt. Unfortunately it left me with an injury that rules me out of the remaining games. I am really disappointed not to play until the end and give everything for the club while I am still an Arsenal player. Unfortunately it’s out of my hands but I wanted to say thank you to the fans for your support. It has been a journey, on and off the field, and so much has happened in 11 years. I was a spotty young kid coming in and I’m leaving a man, married, father of three boys and full of pride and good memories that I will treasure. It will be emotional this weekend - my last game at home. I Look forward to seeing you there and thank you all again from the bottom of my heart for everything #arsenal #lastgame

A post shared by Aaron Ramsey (@aaronramsey) on

I'm especially sad to see Ramsey go because he joined Arsenal at a time when I was coming into my own as a supporter. He's one of the first young players I saw debut and I remember how excited I was when he got a run in the first team. He looked like a world beater in the making.

10 years later, and it hasn't quite worked out that. There's still time, of course. I'm sure he'll be a success at Juventus and he can show what a big game player he is in the latter stages of the Champions League.

I'll admit, I've been frustrated with his performance and injuries many times, but I have a lot of respect for how he's conducted himself since announcing his departure and the performances he's put in since.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Aaron Ramsey tribute thread Empty Re: Aaron Ramsey tribute thread

Post by Twoism Wed May 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Respect to the man, gunner through and through. Lots of memories, I cant forget that season 2013, truly worldclass that year.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 01, 2019 10:14 pm

always strange and also sad to see end of Arsenal career for players we can remember from very early days

Best of Luck Rambo  Heart

Best Arsenal related moment of last 10 or so years

Aaron Ramsey tribute thread CnQKS-NWIAADrnD
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu May 02, 2019 8:04 am

Underrated.

Unfortunately Ramsey - Ozil just never worked.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun May 05, 2019 6:50 pm

Aaron Ramsey tribute thread D50i5qhWAAIJsqU

Sad

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun May 05, 2019 7:38 pm

sigh Crying or Very sad
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 05, 2019 8:16 pm

I still remember the buzz when we signed him. Stole him from United basically. You could see it even at 17 what an incredible talent he was. The arrogance he used to play with and how he used to demand the ball from the likes of Fabregas, Nasri, Van Persie etc. We all knew he was destined to be a special player. And he became just that.

We basically watched him grow up at Arsenal. He was everything people wanted Wilshere to be. Maybe that's what ended up being the difference between them. His mentality was unbelievable and still is. I mean this season says it all. His goal against Portsmouth when he was just breaking through. His horrific leg injury and how he came back from it. We saw it all and it really does feel terrible that he is leaving. But i am glad it's on good terms.

I still maintain he is one of his kind out there. His best ability is how he always wants to be involved even if he isn't having a great match. He wants to defend, build play, attack and score. We are losing a special player and i don't think we will be able to replace him either.

He will always be remembered for Wembley and for ending our trophy drought. And then he did it again. That really does make him an Arsenal great.

I understand why he wants to go to Juve and i hope he wins trophies he deserves there. Hope we see him at the club again in some capacity.

Thank you Ramsey
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon May 06, 2019 8:54 am

Even though the ground was half-empty after the game, I think the reception he got and the "only one Aaron Ramsey chants" solidified him as a club legend.

Also spare a thought for Danny Dat Guy Wele Welbz Welbeck (don't think we have a player with as many nicknames as him Laughing), who was also honoured yesterday, which pretty much confirms he's off, too.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 06, 2019 11:13 am

It was a very low key send off for Wele. Bit of a shame since he did provide some clutch moments in his career.

I think Emery would have used him A LOT if he was fit.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue May 07, 2019 5:37 am

Ramsey has been my favourite player for a long time now and it's heartbreaking to see him go. He's an Arsenal legend in my eyes for what he's done here during a pretty frustrating decade for us. He always puts in a shift, is a big game player and puts his heart on his sleeve. It's a disgrace that we let him go for me.

Welbz can be replaced by Nelson who will hopefully be fit more often and Cech could potentially be replaced internally too (hard to say with keepers) but replacing what Ramsey brought will be a tough task.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 07, 2019 10:08 pm

I asked why Arsenal wanna sell him when I first read it a few months back, I thought hes a very good player for Arsenal as well and its not like hes out of favour by Emery, so why? Especially reading above all the fans love him too?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 08, 2019 5:21 am

^He always wanted to move abroad at some point,so this was his chance

=====================

Aaron Ramsey | All Goals and Assists for Arsenal from k.a.18/19 on Vimeo.

Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:33 pm

Aaron Ramsey - Best Arsenal Moments Ever:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite