farfan
Kaladin
The Demon of Carthage
Collblanc
Myesyats
49 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 13 Empty Re: Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:08 pm

Laughing

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 13 Empty Re: Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich

Post by jibers Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Incredible how far Juve have come since 2011. Sarri is the perfect coach for him as well.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:58 pm

So our main defense is expected to be CHIELLINI-DE LIGT
(CHIELLINI-BONUCCI-DE LIGT as 3-5-2 would be excellent as well)

As i said before i think Chiellini will make less appearances this season, for many obvious reasons, which is ok because Bonucci doesn't deserve to be a definite back-up. I suggest to pay close attention to the games where we use BONUCCI-DE LIGT as defense, that's when we can really know what De Ligt is made of.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:05 pm

So much hype around a Centre Back who isn't even physically or technically remarkable. If he played in Shaktar Donetsk and was from Ghana there'd be far less bullshit being written around about this kid.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:19 pm

Warrior wrote:So our main defense is expected to be CHIELLINI-DE LIGT
(CHIELLINI-BONUCCI-DE LIGT as 3-5-2 would be excellent as well)

As i said before i think Chiellini will make less appearances this season, for many obvious reasons, which is ok because Bonucci doesn't deserve to be a definite back-up. I suggest to pay close attention to the games where we use BONUCCI-DE LIGT as defense, that's when we can really know what De Ligt is made of.

Now I don't want to sound negative here, I like Sarri as much as the next guy, and correct me if I'm wrong, but he isn't exactly known for his clever rotational policy?
If his time at Chelsea is anything to go by, he sticks to a veteran starting 11 and youngsters have a hard time getting meaningful time.

So I think you will line up

Szczesny
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Pjanic
Ramsey Matuidi
Bernadeschi      Costa
            Ronaldo

at minute 65, Rabiot will be subbed on for Matuidi
at minute 75, Dybala will be subbed on for Bernadeschi

MAYBE sometimes, Rabiot will start for Matuidi and then Matuidi will be subbed on for Rabiot at minute 65

also, maybe sometimes instead Can will be subbed on for Ramsey at minute 65

and that's it

De Ligt, might sit on the bench every  game like Christensen did at Chelsea
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:27 pm

there is a gap between Juve and the rest of Serie A teams superior than PSG with Ligue One
No excuses for Champions League 2019-2020 though , again favored to win it.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:31 pm

Of the mark. Sarri never showed problems with playing young players. His rigidness is about players who cant playbhis game. Jorginho, Zielinski, Diawara, etc. all playing heavily under him and broke through.

De Ligt is coming to play without a doubt. Chiellini will play when fit but that is less and less so. So there will be plenty of time for 3 main CBs.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:34 pm

only about about a third of your squad, maybe half, is players you would expect to be typical Sarri players though

in fact, your squad is uniquely ill-suited for Sarri Laughing

but he will make it work somehow Thumbs up

still, let's wait and see about that starting CB pair, shall we
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Now Sarri has plenty of quality players at disposal and some of them have big contracts. He has no choice but to rotate otherwise the players will have his head.

Also it makes zero sense to play Chiellini every match so De Ligt/Bonucci will get their minutes for sure. I'd agree with you that the definite subs like Demiral, Bentancur, Kean, maybe they will have to sit for a longer time than under Allegri.

So i would say Sarri fielded always the best possible XI at Chelsea because he didn't know the league and his own players well enough. But Serie A he knows it damn well, in 2017-18 he was in a very close title race vs Juve where every single point mattered, it made sense that he use the best possible XI every time. On the Juve side of the story, we could allow ourselves to be versatile with the starting lineups.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:38 pm

this season, every single point will matter too, so the joke's on the subsitutes again

Conte's Inter will give you a proper chase IMO, I might even be tempted to bet on them winning it honestly, depending how their transfers go

don't think Sarri's time at Juve will go smoothly
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:43 pm

That's just wishful thinking

There have been surprises in the past but as far as i know nothing indicates that what you say has a slight chance to happen. Our squad is better than Inter by a huge margin.

Inter i consider them a top 3 lock but i also consider Juve top 1 lock. The third team is unsure.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:21 am

Damn, dem cringe-worthy hashtags
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:04 am

It’s a good transfer. Congrats. Would have been a brilliant transfer without Riola involved in the equation. And 150 mil 2-3 years will be like the 100 mil of today. Important thing for Juve is to now win the CL quickly to keep him longer and out of Riola’s shenanigans.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:56 pm

S wrote:

Damn, dem cringe-worthy hashtags

#liveahead

You know I will be using this pointedly Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:20 pm

Now it really is #TimeToBeProud cheers

Welcome De Ligt !! FORZA JUVE !!
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:32 pm

Juventus have good reason to be happy about this transfer, but the massive wages and low buyout clause would leave a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, if I'd been a Juve fan. That said, I suppose the wage and contract responsibility will potentially transfer over to Barca, once he's 21-23 and some fat bastard decides it's time for yet another performance or popularity-based wage increase hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:57 pm

Matthijs de Ligt has confessed that he has always been a Juventus fan after choosing their No 4 jersey.

A picture recently surfaced of De Ligt wearing a Juve shirt as a child, and the defender confirmed at his presentation on Friday that he had indeed been a supporter of the Old Lady, explaining how Fabio Cannavaro was his inspiration.

“If you're a defender, you already know which defender I admired. It was Fabio Cannavaro, who won the World Cup and Ballon d'Or in 2006.

“I was a really big fan of him, but I obviously always had a good feeling about Juve. They're a big club, a great club, so I was fan of them when I was young.

“When I played here with Ajax in the Champions League, I was stunned by the fans. Even when it was 1-2, they created an incredible atmosphere and really supported the team.

“For me, it's going to be a big challenge to play for them and I will give my all for them. It's a really great stadium and close to the pitch, so every sound you hear is really loud. It's an incredible stadium with great fans.

“There are three competitions we'll be playing in, maybe four with the Super Cup. We want to win everything, that's the most important thing, and it won't be any different this year.

“It was a long process [coming here], I was just looking at what was good for me. Italy is the country of defending, the country that loves defending the most.

“If you talk about Italian players, the ones that come up the most are defenders, but for me it was a big challenge, to take a new step. They showed me a lot of confidence and really wanted me.

“I was really proud to join this club. There were several reasons why, but in the end it was the feeling that made the difference.

Dream move alright but it seems some salty Man United numpties can't face the facts
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:01 pm

Matthijs de Ligt has confessed that he has always been a Juventus fan after choosing their No 4 jersey.

JJuve numpties falling for this ol' trick huh rofl

thank you for developing him for us. Progress reports every week please, because ain't nobody got time for Serie A.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:47 am

To those saying the wages are too high: we're paying him what we pay Dybala and Higuain. He just pays lower taxes than them because of the new tax break.

Time to bring back Cragnotti and Tanzi and their financial schemes  Very Happy

I don't rate De Ligt like others do, so I'm very meh on this transfer
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:57 am

Firenze wrote:

JJuve numpties falling for this ol' trick huh rofl

thank you for developing him for us. Progress reports every week please, because ain't nobody got time for Serie A.

Which reminds me, I shall attempt to watch Ligue 1 again so stay tune for Doc's Ligue 1 UNBIAS updates.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:31 am

Thimmy wrote:Juventus have good reason to be happy about this transfer, but the massive wages and low buyout clause would leave a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, if I'd been a Juve fan. That said, I suppose the wage and contract responsibility will potentially transfer over to Barca, once he's 21-23 and some fat bastard decides it's time for yet another performance or popularity-based wage increase hmm
Hopefully by then a new management will be in place through beautiful, democratic elections. The current one runs the clubs like a pure business, but this not just a business as we all know, this is our passion and our life. Perhaps Laporta will come back and we will be signing players like Thierry Henry, Eto'o, Abidal, Yaya and Alves again. Better times will come, I'm sure of it.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:01 pm

adun101 wrote:I don't rate De Ligt like others do, so I'm very meh on this transfer

He's the best CB we could buy, only transfer which makes me more enthusiast is Varane but that was never happening

On top of that we secured two young CBs in Demiral/Romero... surely one of them will turn legit

Good revamp of this position imo
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:28 pm

Warrior wrote:
adun101 wrote:I don't rate De Ligt like others do, so I'm very meh on this transfer

He's the best CB we could buy

*crickets sounds*

Firenze walks into the room and utters his last words before leaving this world: "Maguireeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

Everyone claps and starts singing "Toto - Africa".

And scene!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:32 pm

Maguire's far more proven than De Shite

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 13 TanEllipticalHyracotherium-size_restricted
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:31 pm

Dude your defense is Shaw-Maguire-Lindelof-Valencia rofl

The kind of defense you have in your first few games at FUT before you upgrade at low cost

I'd be more confident with De Ligt alone in a 1-6-3
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:30 pm

2 major mistakes and an almost own goal. Just need a straight red to top Jonathan Woodgate's performance.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next