McLewis
rincon
40 posters

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

2018/19 Calcio Saga - Page 22 Empty Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by Robespierre Tue May 14, 2019 8:11 am

What mechanism ?
I don't t think to want really Lukaku under us, even though he might be another Zapata for Serie A (similar type of CF. why not exactly Zapata ? He is older, close to 30 years), but Icardi has became a problem for us.
He Is a ghost, honetly It is impossibile to believe he 's became a scrub now after 100+goals in Serie A , but  his experience has ended here and he can come back to his level just somewhere
That swap with Dybala would be to my liking...

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 14, 2019 8:16 am

You are not getting Dybala fella, stop dreaming.

Don't even want Icardi, honestly these rumours are annoying and hoping Conte blocks the move or something.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 14, 2019 9:32 am

Yep, I don't think we are gonna get a player who has scored less than Politano tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 14, 2019 4:24 pm

We've literally wasted the last two seasons by not having a proper coach in charge. Now we are going to miss out on the CL and lose some of of our key players this summer.

Even if we get top 4 (which we won't), Gattuso needs to be sacked and replaced with a proper coach. Not another youth coach or former player, but someone with a proven track record ffs.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Well totally agree
Seedorf Inzaghi Gattuso .. It Is incredible to think Milan insisted on giving bench to former legend with no pedigree

Would be Milan fans favorable to sign Spalletti ?

P.s. I 'd not consider as lost the CL race. Good chances for Juve to win against Atalanta
They already have wasted points against Inter and Roma, It is the Juve party for Scudetto and Atalanta Is going to be tired for Coppa Italia final
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 14, 2019 5:22 pm

Nope, Juve will phone it in. They're unmotivated, end of the season, Atalanta
will smash them sadly.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 14, 2019 5:32 pm

I don't think Juve under Allegri have never made 4 matches in a row without victory
I am not even so sure that he will stay also next season (have you listened the Nedved words? Journalist asked him if Allegri stays and he responds " The time will tell". I think Nedved wants a change after elimination against Ajax) and in that case he wants to leave differently.
Atalanta must be avenged for Coppa Italia too
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 pm

My only hope is Ronaldo goes beast mode because he would not want to lose out on top scorer to Fabio fkin Quagliarella and Duvan Zapata.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 14, 2019 5:49 pm

M99 wrote:My only hope is Ronaldo goes beast mode because he would not want to lose out on top scorer to Fabio fkin Quagliarella and Duvan Zapata.

Allegri might have different plans though
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 14, 2019 5:57 pm

Unreal that if we beat Atalanta, Milan has the better H2H and just has to beat Frosinone and SPAL.

Forza SPAL
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 14, 2019 6:16 pm

It's unbelievable that any Milan club would sniff at Lukaku. Lukaku is a top striker with over 100 PL goals under his belt at 26, he will improve ANY club he goes next.

Honestly, the only problem with Lukaku to Milan or Inter should be that you can't afford him, because let's face it you have become poverty clubs.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:It's unbelievable that any Milan club would sniff at Lukaku. Lukaku is a top striker with over 100 PL goals under his belt at 26, he will improve ANY club he goes next.

Honestly, the only problem with Lukaku to Milan or Inter should be that you can't afford him, because let's face it you have become poverty clubs.

Firm no thank you on that World War 1 tank. I am happy with Piatek. Other areas of the squad is in dire need of reinforcements compared to CF.

Speaking of poverty clubs, hows Niko Kovac working out now?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 14, 2019 6:51 pm

rincon wrote:Unreal that if we beat Atalanta, Milan has the better H2H and just has to beat Frosinone and SPAL.

Forza SPAL

you actually have me worried now

Juve should want to throw the match tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 14, 2019 6:53 pm

M99 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:It's unbelievable that any Milan club would sniff at Lukaku. Lukaku is a top striker with over 100 PL goals under his belt at 26, he will improve ANY club he goes next.

Firm no thank you on that World War 1 tank. I am happy with Piatek. Other areas of the squad is in dire need of reinforcements compared to CF.

Speaking of poverty clubs, hows Niko Kovac working out now?

More successful coach than Seedorf, Pippo and Gattuso combined tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 14, 2019 6:58 pm

Is it me or is Allegri literally talking about how much he hates football theorists every week? They're long interviews too. It seems like he hates the footballing culture in Italy so expect him to move to the PL once his Juve stint is over.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 14, 2019 7:01 pm

Robespierre wrote:Well totally agree
Seedorf Inzaghi Gattuso .. It Is incredible to think Milan insisted on giving bench to former legend with no pedigree

Would be Milan fans favorable to sign Spalletti ?

P.s. I 'd not consider as lost the CL race. Good chances for Juve to win against Atalanta
They already have wasted points against Inter and Roma, It is the Juve party for Scudetto and Atalanta Is going to be tired for Coppa Italia final

Spalletti would be a safe choice who would likely guarantee us CL qualificiation and be our best coach since Allegri. He's not my first choice, but I'd take him if other top names can't come. I only view him as a transitional coach though. I can't see him challenging for any titles, but if he can make us CL regulars for a few years I'm fine with that.

Personally though, I'm tired of CL expectations, I want us to compete for leagues and trophies ffs. I wish we'd just get Conte and avoid that whole safe transitional 4th place achieving coach thing.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Casciavit wrote:We've literally wasted the last two seasons by not having a proper coach in charge. Now we are going to miss out on the CL and lose some of of our key players this summer.

Even if we get top 4 (which we won't), Gattuso needs to be sacked and replaced with a proper coach. Not another youth coach or former player, but someone with a proven track record ffs.
do you even have any good players. serious question.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 14, 2019 7:41 pm

Firenze wrote:
rincon wrote:Unreal that if we beat Atalanta, Milan has the better H2H and just has to beat Frosinone and SPAL.

Forza SPAL

you actually have me worried now

Juve should want to throw the match tbh

I mean Milan are totally irrelevant and I don't care if they make CL or not but I will pray for your health if they somehow sneak into the CL while you're stuck being the flag-bearer of Thursday nights.

But in the end, have this feeling Roma will sneak into 4th.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue May 14, 2019 7:44 pm

Firenze can you or anyone tell me why you know this much about Calcio happenings along with you viewing matches whilst you continue to take a weekly defecation on the league?

On topic if we do even qualify for the CL it will be a disaster within the competition itself unless Piatek continues to bail us out.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Firenze can you or anyone tell me why you know this much about Calcio happenings along with you viewing matches whilst you continue to take a weekly defecation on the league?

On topic if we do even qualify for the CL it will be a disaster within the competition itself unless Piatek continues to bail us out.
dude im sure you were a liverpool fan last week. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Unique wrote:
Casciavit wrote:We've literally wasted the last two seasons by not having a proper coach in charge. Now we are going to miss out on the CL and lose some of of our key players this summer.

The team's shit and I genuinely don't rate a single player from the team if I'm being honest. Laughing

However, we aren't going to find better replacements for Donnarruma, Romagnoli, Paqueta, and Piatek. Those are good and who I wouldn't want to sell, but I don't care about the rest. Even then, I don't rate any of them particularly highly either, at least not yet.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 14, 2019 7:54 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Unique wrote:

The team's shit and I genuinely don't rate a single player from the team if I'm being honest. Laughing

However, we aren't going to find better replacements for Donnarruma, Romagnoli, Paqueta, and Piatek. Those are good and who I wouldn't want to sell, but I don't care about the rest. Even then, I don't rate any of them particularly highly either, at least not yet.
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 14, 2019 7:54 pm

We have 3 strikers better than Lukaku, Piatek, Cutrone, Borini, thank you very much, his inflated goals stat isn't worth the dismantling of our attack.

I dont think he's even first choice for United anymore Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 14, 2019 8:28 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Firenze can you or anyone tell me why you know this much about Calcio happenings along with you viewing matches whilst you continue to take a weekly defecation on the league?

I grew up watching Serie A so have always maintained an interest in the league, however, I haven't watched a game this season, just use the GL app or Flashscores and follow the news every week or so. Juve's current era of league dominance makes it incredibly boring and anytime anyone hypes up a potential contender, they quickly prove to be pretenders.

Last time I was invested in the league was Montella's Fiorentina  Laughing

As for beefs with Milan and Juve, I don't even remember when or why that started. But I'm in too deep now.

Actually, I think the Juve beef came from the fact Surag is basically the Juveindian version of me and one of the most active posters back in the day.

Anyway, hope to see you in the EL thread next season. Will probably ask you for breakdown on whichever slovakian farmhands we face.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Casciavit wrote:Is it me or is Allegri literally talking about how much he hates football theorists every week? They're long interviews too. It seems like he hates the footballing culture in Italy so expect him to move to the PL once his Juve stint is over.

Exactly, Allegri said literally to dislike " theorists" on Sky Italy and that caused the dissing between him and Adani

I don't like Adani particulary because he Is the most 'hipster ' pundit there ,  but his criticism was quite correct

If i think to the defensive thesis by Allegri after Juve Torino and before of Liverpool Barca then.. ( it was a new dialougue between him and Adani , tried by Sky so as to create "peace" between two men )

He justified himself with

- Injuries in CL are decisive ( but Liverpool scored 4 goals against Barca without Salah and Firmino )

-  If you have Messi ( he has CR. And anyway Messi got knocked out then)

- In CL you need of players for last 100 metres if you want to win it, and just few teams are used to do It (mmm he minimized his players in this way. And Liverpool and Tottenham haven' t these players . Yet one of two teams will win It )

We'll see what it happens after next meeting between him and Agnelli. His contract is going to expire next year too
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 14, 2019 8:50 pm

Firenze wrote:

I grew up watching Serie A so have always maintained an interest in the league, however, I haven't watched a game this season, just use the GL app or Flashscores and follow the news every week or so. Juve's current era of league dominance makes it incredibly boring and anytime anyone hypes up a potential contender, they quickly prove to be pretenders.

Last time I was invested in the league was Montella's Fiorentina  Laughing

As for beefs with Milan and Juve, I don't even remember when or why that started. But I'm in too deep now.

Actually, I think the Juve beef came from the fact Surag is basically the Juveindian version of me and one of the most active posters back in the day.

Anyway, hope to see you in the EL thread next season. Will probably ask you for breakdown on whichever slovakian farmhands we face.

The only reason I started beefing with you is because you would take shots at Milan constantly while arguing with ES. If we get in the EL again next season I sincerely hope we face Man Utd so we can end this once and for all.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next