rincon
Doc
Warrior
Vlad the Impaler
Arquitecto
26 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tony Adams:"Juventus a smaller club than Arsenal" - Page 5 Empty Re: Tony Adams:"Juventus a smaller club than Arsenal"

Post by McLewis Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:45 pm

Arsenal are my fav PL side, but Juve have won the CL twice while Arsenal have yet to win it....surely that counts for something in this discussion, right?

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony Adams:"Juventus a smaller club than Arsenal" - Page 5 Empty Re: Tony Adams:"Juventus a smaller club than Arsenal"

Post by marottalad Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:57 am

McLewis wrote:Arsenal are my fav PL side, but Juve have won the CL twice while Arsenal have yet to win it....surely that counts for something in this discussion, right?

We are runners up in something like 7 or 8 CL finals and also have won i believe something like three times the amount of domestic titles. the serie a was no joke from the 80's - mid too late 00's and its slowly coming back.

Ac Milans project seemingly is coming along nicely and I expect them to be a new dortmund and spurs level team.. meaning a young team with talented players and regularly make the round of 16 - QF's. Do their time in the CL for a couple of years establish themselves as a regular qualifying round team then hopefully be able to actually compete for the cup.

Inter despite their poor season as long as they qualify for CL are another potential sleeping giant. Again like Milan just do their time, start regularly qualifying for the CL and hopefully compete in 3-5 years.

Roma are too inconsistent to be relied on and Napoli are punching above their weight with resources and stadium

The key is the Milan clubs for Italy and their projects are on track so far
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:12 am

Anyone claiming arsenal is a bigger club is delusional. End of story.

And at the end of the say, we live in a what have you done for me lately society. Arsenal have done nothing for anyone.
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:29 pm

Adams is still right
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:12 pm

Sure, and spurs are bigger than inter
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:19 am

Both Stallone and Robes are correct.

At the same time.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:01 pm

Yup. Newcastle > AC Milan too
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:12 pm

Robespierre wrote:Adams is still right

He is but the truth hurts a lot usually.

80s_Stallone wrote:Sure, and spurs are bigger than inter

Agreed, Inter isn't no bigger than Everton imo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:31 am

I realize this thread is probably just for banter and I have no idea who is Tony Adams, but come on.

I’m a neutral on this one, so just for curiosity I looked up accomplishments for both.

I see Arsenal has historically won a few leaque championships and I see a slew of useless local cups and finally ONE UEFA cup. Nothing else outside of UK.

Then I look at Juventus and I not only see more than double leaque championships, plus the usually list of useless competition wins, but in Europe, they have an extremely impressive list of accomplishments, second to only Real Madrid.

So how can anyone make such an obviously ridiculous statement!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:36 am

But Arsenal have a tv channel....
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:18 am

Maybe true but Juve has social media on lock w them Scottish lads. That alone makes them the bigger club ffs.
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:57 am

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I'm in big trouble...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:00 am

Tony Adams:"Juventus a smaller club than Arsenal" - Page 5 9k=
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:17 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I prefer not to speak, if I speak I'm in big trouble...

I'll speak for you brother Urban. Jjuve is a smaller club than Arsenal and brother Tony was correct.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:41 pm

By insisting on this invalid point you guys are just proving how big of a club Juve is.

It's at the center of discussions every day, one failure and tons of thread are created and everyone as an opinion of it. Even those who hate us do it passionately. Arsenal creates no feelings, just the song of crickets in the background. Had to create a Tv channel to make it look like a serious club, we did far better with a 1:30 cheesy video

Thread made by insecure PL fans who'd want to prove their trash is better than elsewhere's jewels, that is the hidden and foolish narrative here
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:29 pm

We're just going through a 15 year lull, my friend Warrior.
Of course, we're the bigger club.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:42 pm

More like you had 8 good years (between 1998-2006) to light up a century of lull :coffee:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:58 pm

As Gandhi once said. "8 years of success in the PL is equivalent of 100 in Serie A"

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Gandhi never said that, he wasn't a millenial
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm

He did. He's talking about Bobby Gandhi, lad that works at the local kebab/pizza place down the road from him. And he was 100% correct with that statement.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 01, 2019 10:59 pm

David Seaman: 'Juve smaller than Arsenal'

https://www.football-italia.net/137565/seaman-juve-smaller-arsenal
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 01, 2019 11:20 pm

Juventus are smaller than a club that fails to reach even top 4 of their league Laughing

Would any player choose Arsenal over Juventus? Honestly? I reckon Arsenal had 0.000000001% chance of landing Cristiano after Madrid Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed May 01, 2019 11:33 pm

I thought the last few posts by Firenze and myself were a clear indicator that it's time to close this poor thread.

All we know now is David Seaman and Tony Adams have the same dealer and they smoke some of the strongest stuff around. The kind of stuff that makes you hallucinate.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu May 02, 2019 1:38 am

Evidence is stacking up against Jjuventus, gentlemen.

Now the greatest English goal-keeper of all time has confirmed and admitted that Juventus are indeed a smaller club than Arsenal Footballing Club.

If we debate that well, he is a footballing legend.

We are mere spectators.

Ramsey must reconsider.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 02, 2019 1:42 am

If nothing else i respect these Arsenal legends fishing abilities.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:25 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next