Mamad
Valkyrja
M99
farfan
huntsman
54 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition

Post by CBarca Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:51 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:I'm just here for the CBarca turn around

I will never respect Jose.

If he does great with Spurs I'll admit that he's not finished yet. But I do not support this, do not support the club in this, and am, as said before, heavily disappointed with the series of decisions that were made to get to this point.

If he does great, I will also admit that the club perhaps made a good decision. However, I think they will forever be tainted in this process, because ultimately Levy and co. deserve a lot of the blame for the performance of the team, and as such, Poch deserved more leeway. He should have been more supported earlier and this never happens.

But since this is where we are, if he does well I can only give props to Jose and Levy for their work.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:13 am

There's a rumor going around twitter that the reason Levy did this is to make Spurs more marketable for a sale.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:10 am

So Jose Mourinho was Levy’d on the club, in order to prepare it for sale? Clever, but it sounds counter-productive hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:01 am

He will do well in the beginning. Many United fans will rage and blabber we were wrong to sack the man. Tbh this Spurs team does look more suited for Mourinho than the team we had at Utd. All depends on the coming summer transfer window. Make or break, literally lol. If he is denied candy by the bad baldie Levi , Mou will bloody make sure to break Spurs.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:58 am

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 4 EJ4e-TY2-Ws-AIGQu-H
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:32 am

Lol he was 16 in 2012, forgivable
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:39 am

CBarca wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I'm just here for the CBarca turn around

I will never respect Jose.

If he does great with Spurs I'll admit that he's not finished yet. But I do not support this, do not support the club in this, and am, as said before, heavily disappointed with the series of decisions that were made to get to this point.

If he does great, I will also admit that the club perhaps made a good decision. However, I think they will forever be tainted in this process, because ultimately Levy and co. deserve a lot of the blame for the performance of the team, and as such, Poch deserved more leeway. He should have been more supported earlier and this never happens.

But since this is where we are, if he does well I can only give props to Jose and Levy for their work.

just say you will grow a fondness and respect for him if he does well and leaves your club in a good state instead of all that mumbo jumbo :facepalm: Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:54 pm

We should merge this thread with the Sack Watch tbh
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:07 pm

Robespierre wrote:Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 4 EJ4e-TY2-Ws-AIGQu-H

6:31

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:25 pm

Interesting to see quite many ppl think Mou still got it. I used to rate him so high as well, but the end of Chelsea and his time at Man U really was so bad that completely changed my mind. Hes a dinosaur now stuck in his past success and ego. Unless of course he has changed in his time off, but I doubt it.

Cant wait to see, and probably another failure for him at Spurs Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:39 pm

What in earth is happening in this era of EPL.
Pep vs Mourinho again :bow:
Pep vs Klopp vs Mourinho Proud what a treat it will be.
Spurs will achieve something meaningful under Mourinho unlike that loser Pochetino and finally the forum will save itself from some till the death irritating Spurs fans.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:01 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Interesting to see quite many ppl think Mou still got it. I used to rate him so high as well, but the end of Chelsea and his time at Man U really was so bad that completely changed my mind. Hes a dinosaur now stuck in his past success and ego. Unless of course he has changed in his time off, but I doubt it.

He was a massive success at United ffs

Finished higher than all the other clowns they had and actually won them trophies.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:07 pm

Robespierre wrote:Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 4 EJ4e-TY2-Ws-AIGQu-H

This tweet has been confirmed to be fake.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:18 pm

strangely, I feel myself kind of rooting for José at this point
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:33 pm

im also of the opinion that this could be a good fit. Just the kind of job Jose needed, let's see how he works with it
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:14 pm

Thimmy wrote:

who even thought this was real? Only internet tests start a phrase saying "Surely . " Lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:57 pm

zigra wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Interesting to see quite many ppl think Mou still got it. I used to rate him so high as well, but the end of Chelsea and his time at Man U really was so bad that completely changed my mind. Hes a dinosaur now stuck in his past success and ego. Unless of course he has changed in his time off, but I doubt it.

Finished higher than all the other clowns they had and actually won them trophies.

It was one season, his other seasons were complete failures, same as his 2nd stint at Chelsea.

I wonder how much more evidence people need before realizing he's no longer the manager he was.

No idea why Football fans need to be hit in the hammer with something before realizing the evidence that's staring them in the face.

The inability to adapt to changing times by most is truly shocking, so many let their hearts rule their brains in this sport.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:23 am

we won the treble of sadness under him and we played like dog shit from day 1 until day done, anything we achieved under him was out of sheer luck and the fact other teams were dreadful

I think he will do okay at Spurs would say it's more of a sidestep, don't really get sacking Poch and bringing in Mou, he won't win trophies there

that said Mou in the PL? I've no complaints
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:37 am

I actually think Mourinho would do an excellent job at a club like Everton. He is no longer an elite manager but he isn't a horrible one, either.

The problem is his ego, he still thinks he is the best (which isn't a bad thing) but he isn't.

That's why he's at Spurs, because no top team will take him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:04 am

Its good move for both the sides. Mourinho will defiantly win some Micky mouse and be a legend. The mentality is what Jose can bring and that is what the current Spurs team is lacking.

I am more interested in how Jose can manage with the thin squad for the rest of the season.

zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:00 am

" Jose, do you think the Champions League Final defeat played a part in Tottenham's bad start to the season?"

"I don't know, I never lost a CL final"

For people who thought he's a changed man Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:08 pm

He was always the same man of sorts.

Just the wear of tear from going to Chelsea to Inter to Real Madrid back to London and the stress of such mammoth pressure, failures and a lot of controversy as he tends to draw aged him and not just counting father time himself.

That simply took away his energy and verve he once did to have the youthfulness he did and turned into a rather disgruntled and bitter being.

Though his time off post United in which he really seemed to have needed a break did display how he was rejuvenated, when he became a pundit and the best in the world at that. And in the process looked a rejuvenated man.

Spurs is no doubt the best possible project for him no doubt.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
zigra wrote:

It was one season, his other seasons were complete failures, same as his 2nd stint at Chelsea.

I wonder how much more evidence people need before realizing he's no longer the manager he was.

No idea why Football fans need to be hit in the hammer with something before realizing the evidence that's staring them in the face.

The inability to adapt to changing times by most is truly shocking, so many let their hearts rule their brains in this sport.

Let's not get into technicalities my friend.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
zigra wrote:

You are the one misunderstanding. If he was the manager he used to be, he wouldn't be coaching Spurs Laughing

No one thinks Mou is in his prime. Prime Mou was winning CLs and coaching the best teams in the world. Past it Mou is coaching Spurs. 2019 Mou isn't 2011 Mou. 2019 Spurs isn't 2011 Madrid. It's a worthwhile gamble for both parties, it fits.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

who even thought this was real? Only internet tests start a phrase saying "Surely . " Lol

uhmm, i think not

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:30 am

Vibe wrote:" Jose, do you think the Champions League Final defeat played a part in Tottenham's bad start to the season?"

"I don't know, I never lost a CL final"

For people who thought he's a changed man Laughing

RIP Spurs fans. I mean if this is this prick's attitude right from the off, can only see one outcome. At least with us, he started spewing shit like these only later. The man thinks only about himself, his record, his feelings, his boner. Sad state of affairs people are still willing to suck him off.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next