rincon
Firenze
iftikhar
Collblanc
48 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 7 Vote_lcap33%Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 7 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 7 Vote_lcap67%Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 7 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 18

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 7 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:57 pm

We'll still advance - 2 week sig

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 7 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:58 pm

Stat: Juventus have never overturned a 0-2 deficit in their history.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:01 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Wonder how many Serie As Atleti would have if they played in Italy. 3 or 4?

Because they won today after 2 goals in 5 minutes, it means they would have won our titles in Serie A ? That's a bizarre logic, every season we've had a better squad than them.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:02 pm

Also: Atleti has never failed to qualify after winning the first leg.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:02 pm

Juve has become the Bayern of Italy. How embarrassing.

Last edited by The Madrid One on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:02 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:Stat: Juventus have never overturned a 0-2 deficit in their history.

Nearly did it vs Real Madrid last year, it was damn close. Those kind of stats are interesting, i admit, but thankfully they have no influence.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:29 pm

So, I haven't seen that much of Atletico this season, are they dangerous on the flanks? Based on this game, they are useless there, Allegri fucked up being so conservative, playing DeSciglio in place of Cancelo and not letting Sandro push upfield.

Also, his flexibility is a myth. He's fixated on physical and/or dymanic midfielders that can push out wide, which is why he is playing Pjanic in front of the defense. The problem is that the central midfield is left empty and, in this case, it played to Atleti's strengths. They look quick and dangerous down the middle and that's how they created theirchances.

I missed the first 40 minutes of the game, so, based on the rest, Atleti were more dangerous, and not undeserving of the win, but the score is a bit exaggerated. The thing is there's more randomness in a knock-out competition, the two shitty goals were a perfect illustration of this, and playing conservative when you have the better squad will let chance play too much of a role.

I had hopes at the start of the season when we got Bonucci and Can, I was hoping for Can in front of the defense and Pjanic higher up, but, alas, it only happened a couple of times and, even then, only for a few minutes. Once I realized that Allegri will never change his ways, I lowered my expectations, so I can't say that I am terribly disappointed. Plus, the score line will probably make him more adventurous, so this is not entirely over yet. Still, it's crazy that our season basically started today and is already almost over.   silent

P.S.

Arm fully extended, even snapped, = clear foul on Morata. Go watch an NFL game and chances are you'll hear this mentioned at lest once. Which wasn't the case last year with Benatia on Vasquez. Not saying that that wasn't a foul, just that it wasn't as obvious as this one.

Dybala is pretty much useless if he doesn't play as a striker, Bernardeschi should've been the starter.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:40 pm

Round of 16 - Atletico Madrid vs Juventus - Page 7 Img_0674-jpg

Nit sure if photoshop or real. But if he did that again Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:41 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Wonder how many Serie As Atleti would have if they played in Italy. 3 or 4?

They always had problems with teams that park the bus, so not many and probably none. Definitely not during Conte's years, this year and last year, when they wouldn't have finished even second. Can't remember much about Allegri's first three titles, so that's when they would have had the most chances.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Ronaldo has never won a game when Gimenez and Godin are playing against him at CB, with Portugal or Madrid. incredible
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:47 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:I fell sorry for Juv they spend 384 Million including wages for Ronaldo to win UCL.

you still can’t get ronaldo out of your mouth even when he’s with juventus rofl
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:21 am

CR is such a douche too lol.... besides being a creep.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:25 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:I fell sorry for Juv they spend 384 Million including wages for Ronaldo to win UCL.

you still can’t get ronaldo out of your mouth even when he’s with juventus rofl

Because according to even Madrid Fans "CR is such a douche too lol.... besides being a creep."

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:44 am

bit of a loser CR, come on

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:57 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:bit of a loser CR, come on

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ronaldo “I have 5 CLs Atletico have 0” <br><br>Definition of a sore loser <a href="https://t.co/64rqV3YtzM">pic.twitter.com/64rqV3YtzM</a></p>— Goal Digger (@GoalDiggerFCB) <a href="https://twitter.com/GoalDiggerFCB/status/1098363356262600704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 20, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Get Ready for shit show when things not going his way. He and Mourinho has identical personality i said it many times.if you read there interview and closely monitor their behavior they are same shit

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:30 am

I honestly find it weird Allegri, who is a great manager in his own right, didn't know that Atleti has serious issues dealing with wingers who can dribble. Most Atleti watchers know this ffs. The match screamed for Bernardeschi, Costa and even Cancelo but nah, De Siglio and no real wingers.

Anyway, if Jjuve comes back from this, good on them but I don't see the comeback. No banter being applied in this. Just do not see it at 2-0 down.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:30 am

Meh, to paraphrase what Kevin Nash once said about Shawn Michaels, atleast Ronaldo was Our douchebag. Love seeing him trigger peeps with this cinco champions stuff.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:32 am

Atletico played a great match, they did great after the JuVARtus incident, i personally believe Chiellini made the most of that foul.

Hopefully Atletico knocks out VARcelona in the quarters.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:11 am

Doc wrote:I honestly find it weird Allegri, who is a great manager in his own right, didn't know that Atleti has serious issues dealing with wingers who can dribble. Most Atleti watchers know this ffs. The match screamed for Bernardeschi, Costa and even Cancelo but nah, De Siglio and no real wingers.

Anyway, if Jjuve comes back from this, good on them but I don't see the comeback. No banter being applied in this. Just do not see it at 2-0 down.

Douglas was injured, but playing the other two with this tactic was dumb. Dybala is a scorer, not a playmaker and he also has trouble receiving the ball in tight spaces because his first touch is erratic. If he doesn't play as a second striker, he's pretty much useless. We were more dangerous in the 10 minutes that Bernardeschi played than during the rest of the half.

De Sciglio played over Cancelo because he's the better defender, but then we shouldn't have played possession football. He was bound to lose the ball more often than Cancelo would have and that exposed us to counterattacks. If you want to play possession football against counterattacking teams, then play your best passers, not scrubs like Matuidi and De Sciglio who will lose the ball.

Allegris's problem is that he is conservative. Got owned by Pep's Bayern in the first half at home, went down 2-0, came back to tie it, went up 2-0 in the return leg, parked the bus and eventually lost. Same with Real last year. This year, he decided to retreat in the last 10 minutes against United, after dominating and we lost.

Like I already said, we play better when we have to, so I won't be surprised if we do it, but, then I will fully expect to concede a late goal after already having scored the qualifying goal.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:23 am

Atletico will win the whole thing this year with the final being at their home. Only team which stopped them in the CL was Real but Real are a joke these days, lucking their way through against Eredivisie teams.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:45 am

Beautiful Football wrote:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ronaldo “I have 5 CLs Atletico have 0” <br><br>Definition of a sore loser <a href="https://t.co/64rqV3YtzM">pic.twitter.com/64rqV3YtzM</a></p>— Goal Digger (@GoalDiggerFCB) <a href="https://twitter.com/GoalDiggerFCB/status/1098363356262600704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 20, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Get Ready for shit show when things not going his way. He and Mourinho has identical personality i said it many times.if you read there interview and closely monitor their behavior they are same shit

Lol no its just funny to see his name in barca fans mouth all the time, particularly yours, haromincas, and barcalearning. Sports called him a douche, but thats nothing on his ability as a player. why don't you ask him how many times hes buttrhaped big teams in the CL and Barcelona rofl butthurt motherfucker

Juve played negatively and paid the price. I watched the game. Simple as that. Bentancur and De scgelio were poor. Allegiri is gonna have to change it up big time
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:07 am

FennecFox7 wrote:

Lol no its just funny to see his name in barca fans mouth all the time, particularly yours, haromincas, and barcalearning. Sports called him a douche, but thats nothing on his ability as a player. why don't you ask him how many times hes buttrhaped big teams in the CL and Barcelona rofl butthurt motherfucker

Juve played negatively and paid the price. I watched the game. Simple as that. Bentancur and De scgelio were poor. Allegiri is gonna have to change it up big time

Typical Ronaldo Fangirl strikes again. No one buthurt because Ronaldo won 5 UCl bla bla bla. He is good player everyone knows, it is his shit personality and selfish douchebag nature no one likes same with Mourinho. There is a reason even in this forum half of madrid fans doesn't like him, did you ask yourself why? Because of his personalty , self declared best player in the world, being most selfish player ever in any sports, i have 5 UCl atletico have 0 attitude.
Only Ronaldo fan girl doesn't understand that. It seems you support Ronaldo more than Madrid. You always jump on someone if they criticize Ronaldo.I got it now. Laughing

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:14 am

fraudball tryna ride the atleti wave Laughing

absolutely shameless, don't make me bring up those Barca is winning the CL posts you clown
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:44 am

futbol wrote:Atletico will win the whole thing this year with the final being at their home. Only team which stopped them in the CL was Real but Real are a joke these days, lucking their way through against Eredivisie teams.

Only thing you ever predicted accurately was Barcelona winning La Liga. And that is basically like me predicting the sun is gonna rise.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:09 am

FennecFox7 wrote:

Typical Ronaldo Fangirl strikes again. No one buthurt because Ronaldo won 5 UCl bla bla bla. He is good player everyone knows, it is his shit personality and selfish douchebag nature no one likes same with Mourinho. There is a reason even in this forum half of madrid fans doesn't like him, did you ask yourself why? Because of his personalty , self declared best player in the world, being most selfish player ever in any sports, i have 5 UCl atletico have 0 attitude.
Only Ronaldo fan girl doesn't understand that. It seems you support Ronaldo more than Madrid. You always jump on someone if they criticize Ronaldo.I got it now. Laughing

Lmao buddy I've been a Madrid fan since the early Galacticos as a kid, basically since I learned how to talk, my whole family are madridistas and you have the nerve to talk shit and say I only support madrid because of CR. Get the fuck out of here son.

Respond to what i said instead of running your mouth more. In my opinion, Ronaldo isn't the nicest guy in the world, but he keeps it real. You have to respect someone who says whats on his mind. At the end of the day, pathetico has zero CL's and he has 5. It's the truth.

Juve can easily turn this around but it's up to Allegiri at this point. Will he persist with defensive tactics or will he take a risk? With CR, Dybala, pjanic, cancelo (on the bench Rolling Eyes) etc, shit even bonucci, there's no reason not to take a chance and play more attack minded football
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:58 am

Everyone talking about player choices without context. Cancelo got injured, came back and played disastrous matches. He was a horrible defensive liability against Parma of all teams.

He will start in the return leg after hopefully getting up to speed again.

Douglas is injured. He couldn't recover in time to even make the bench. Also should be available for the return leg.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next