The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
Mr Nick09
42 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:53 pm

Because you're completely ignoring the obvious point of the post and you're focusing instead on trivial details.

The point of his post is that Conte is a conservative coach. Now, you can choose a 3-5-2, a 4-3-3, a 9-1 formation. You can put Maradonna instead of Costa and Pélé instead of Courtois. The point remains the same, that Conte is a conservative coach with soul-sucking football.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Zidane was a conservative coach too, straight from the Lippi coaching tree. Nothing new here, it's not like we have been playing champagne football up to today. Pragmatism and efficiency won us 4 Cls in 5 years
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:01 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Because you're completely ignoring the obvious point of the post and you're focusing instead on trivial details.

The point of his post is that Conte is a conservative coach. Now, you can choose a 3-5-2, a 4-3-3, a 9-1 formation. You can put Maradonna instead of Costa and Pélé instead of Courtois. The point remains the same, that Conte is a conservative coach with soul-sucking football.

I do not agree, and frankly given the completely wrong 'trivial details' which you used to support your 'obvious point', I suspect that you're not really familiar with Conte's qualities.

This is as nonsensical as me debating with Micecats hating on Dembélé though.
Why would I need to convince you about the qualities of your new coach? I hope you are proven right.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Conte managed to win the league with Moses playing as a wing back, he‘s going to be fine with whoever is the worst player in the first XI for Real Madrid.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:09 pm

rincon wrote:People here talking like Conte is Mou. He dominated teams with Juve and Italy. Never catenaccio, always about controlling the field and being aggressive.

Broke the record for PL wins, the record for points in Serie A. He is gonna revive Madrid. Hope they go for Raul or whoever is coaching Castilla instead.

Also because otherwise Conte would be a CL winner and not a Eurocampaigns failure
Anyway Mourinho played same in his prime
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:13 pm

His prime is long past. Current Mou couldn't beat Valencia or Sevilla with Manchester United.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:15 pm

I think Conte is being vastly underrated to.

He is a surly character though lol. Never happy with anything.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:53 pm

3-5-2 merchant. I don't think he's ever had any success with a 4-man backline.

Also feel like Zidane is getting underrated a bit. He deserves more respect. I mean 3 CL's in a row ffs.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:06 pm

Casciavit wrote:3-5-2 merchant. I don't think he's ever had any success with a 4-man backline.

He won the league undefeated with a 4 man backline about 80% of the matches.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:07 pm

Casciavit wrote:3-5-2 merchant. I don't think he's ever had any success with a 4-man backline.

Also feel like Zidane is getting underrated a bit. He deserves more respect. I mean 3 CL's in a row ffs.

its madrid. one would think there are like 8 million managers walking the earth whose teams where able to pull that off. its why i've said florentino is very similar to fans than they'd like to believe.....

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:19 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Rest assured! Courtois is already familiar with Conte's style of play.

Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch - Page 3 Chelsea

You might want to bring Costa a little closer to the halfway line. That's an offensive lineup from Conte's point of view Laughing

Terrible post from @Thimmy, as that's a Mourinho lineup. Schürrle had long left Chelsea under Conte, as had Ivanovic, and Terry never played. You're obviously clueless too about Conte's time at Chelsea since you responded so enthusiastically.

You're obviously clueless to other people's feelings, since you kill my dreams so enthusiastically Crying or Very sad

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:22 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Terrible post from @Thimmy, as that's a Mourinho lineup. Schürrle had long left Chelsea under Conte, as had Ivanovic, and Terry never played. You're obviously clueless too about Conte's time at Chelsea since you responded so enthusiastically.

The post perfectly mirrors Conte's conservative approach. Now, you can leave it as it is or replace the players who didn't play with those who did under Conte if you want. Either way, the post makes perfect sense.

But yeah, he needs to bring Costa a little closer to the halfway line to be more accurate

How does it perfectly mirror Conte's approach when it depicts a 4-2-3-1 formation that Conte never uses? And you think Conte's Chelsea broke the record for most wins in a PL season by staying exclusively in their own half?
You talk so much about respect, you need to start giving some.

Were you being serious? I'm pretty sure that lineup was photoshopped. It's not as if I googled "actual Conte formations" and that came up Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:23 pm

I'm just keeping it real :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Where is the comunidad oficial? ready for Conte to convert Lucas into the best right wing-back in the world.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:44 pm

Chelsea in their title winning season were playing sub-Mou level stuff on the aesthetic scale. Utter dross. Even Chelsea fans were complaining.

He isn't some tactical genius. The fact he had no mid-week football before PL games was huge.

I don't think he's the best choice for the job but he wouldn't be terrible.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:12 am

Our main eleven actually quite suited 3-5-2.

Ramos marcelo carvajal problem wil be minimalised.

Can kroos as good as pirlo in that role? 3412 with isco provably more fappable on paper. But id been quite disapointed with his vision for some time.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:15 am

LOL at some of the Madrid fans who don't want Conte. Laughing reminds me of when they thought Hazard was just not good enough for their mighty attack.

Beggars can't be choosers, Conte is the only one who can save your season and put some of the inflated egos in their place.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:03 am

rincon wrote:His prime is long past. Current Mou couldn't beat Valencia or Sevilla with Manchester United.

Agree about It, he is finished.

Anyway Conte is a great coach, he 'd be a great signing for every club
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:18 am

Conte is a miles better coach than Floptegui. I wouldn't even be surprised if he manages to win the league, Barca and Atletico have looked very unimpressive.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:48 am

Marcelo at wingback will be exciting
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:05 am

This year Real was going to focus on the league and who knows, now with Conte, hes good at that right? The last time Real played with a defensive style was when? Capello when they actually won the league for once Very Happy Conte is gonna demand a lot from the players, so it will be interesting to see the player power vs Conte, although Ronaldo is gone now, and with the results and performance so poor, Conte may win out and the team actually kicks start perhaps?
Definitely wont rule them out, this league is never easy with the 2 Madrid teams around....

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:28 am

Robespierre wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Why do you talk about Conte to Real ? Is It sure ?

Spanish press seems to claim it is sure.
I hope it's not.

I hope yes , absolutely I don't want Conte to Milan ( I don't think GOATtuso will stay also next year)
Don't wager on Conte (even if he does join) staying/remaining into next season. So he very well may replace GoatTUSO next season Wink.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:58 am

BarcaLearning wrote:This year Real was going to focus on the league and who knows, now with Conte, hes good at that right? The last time Real played with a defensive style was when? Capello when they actually won the league for once Very Happy Conte is gonna demand a lot from the players, so it will be interesting to see the player power vs Conte, although Ronaldo is gone now, and with the results and performance so poor, Conte may win out and the team actually kicks start perhaps?
Definitely wont rule them out, this league is never easy with the 2 Madrid teams around....

We had Mourinho not too long ago, you know.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:34 am

farfan wrote:LOL at some of the Madrid fans who don't want Conte. Laughing reminds me of when they thought Hazard was just not good enough for their mighty attack.

Well Conte's style of play may not suit us. he may have a problem managing the dressing room too.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:46 am

Di Marzio reports that Solari is the favorite name to replace Lopetegui :facepalm:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:51 am

WTF
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum