RealGunner
juvealbanian
Mr Nick09
Ganso
S
70 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Casciavit Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:49 pm

Hazard scores roughly around 15 league goals per season for Chelsea, he's the main man on a defensive team.

He reminds me of Ribery. Dribbling wingers. I don't think he has the killer mentality to be a +25 goal winger. He lacks ruthlessness.

So if the idea is to sign him to replace Ronaldo and become Madrid's goalscoring outlet that's quite the risk.

If Madrid signs Hazard then they should go after a goalscoring CF. That way there's balance to the front line and someone compensates for Ronaldo's missing goalscoring.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Blue Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:59 am

Abramovich wrote:I'm not sure he will go and if he does I think it may be around the Countiho amount or even higher. But let's see.

I am pretty certain he will not be sold, on the other hand i think Courtois will leave for Madrid.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:29 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:we have won 4 CLs in 5 years, i would describe myself as pretty good right now. ring me when you get a trophy, league cup dont count lol
Anyone can win CL with officials and referees on their pocket, none of those were legit cups. Assuming that they weren't in Fakenaldo's pocket (good chance as he's the money whore for football industry), you still have those officials and referees. And that's why you finally could fight in all fronts, rather than put everything in one basket.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Real Madrid will have to pay a world record transfer fee in excess of £200m for Chelsea to agree to the sale of Eden Hazard. (Source: Times)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:40 pm

Hazard is not worth a world record fee lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Hazard is not worth a world record fee lol

That is what it will take for us to sell, or compromise would be a player+cash swap. I would welcome either Isco or Assenio, the latter being more realistic.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:52 pm

None will be exchanged to get Hazard, he will stay at Chelsea if no deal can be reached lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:56 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Top 3 world cup performer, he is not a beta anymore lol

Keep telling yourself that Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:None will be exchanged to get Hazard, he will stay at Chelsea if no deal can be reached lol

yup exactly what will happen. I think Hazard will sign a extension, really think his comments is just a way to force Chelsea to make additional signings and make the team much stronger.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:None will be exchanged to get Hazard, he will stay at Chelsea if no deal can be reached lol

Your mercato guru-ing has been unreliable lately so I won't be surprised something like this happens
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Well I certainly don't decide Madrid transfer policy lol, but I have opinions. I don't have a feeling that Madrid love hazard so bad that reaching a deal with him is seen as a top priority over even sacrificing our current players
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:13 am

Madrid didnt have a dribbling force like Hazard in the last 5-6 years. Last one was Di Maria and he was a headless chicken. Then thing is Hazard has a head on his shoulders

Neymar and if not him, hazard will be in madrid soon. Official denial statements are just a game
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:33 am

That dribbling force will lead Madrid right into a trophyless season
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:44 am

I think bottom line, Flo has been playing the waiting game on PSG to see if FFP or their desire to sign someone like Pogba or for Neymar to pressure them by publically stating he wants out, and he is Losing!!

He would take either Neymar or Mbappe.

Question really is what will he do if PSG doesn’t change.

I can see him going for Lewandowski or Cavani, but he needs another aka Hazard. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes for a new record offer for Kane or Salah!

And until he gets 2 new players, Benz and Bale remain.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:57 am

futbol_bill wrote:I think bottom line, Flo has been playing the waiting game on PSG to see if FFP or their desire to sign someone like Pogba or for Neymar to pressure them by publically stating he wants out, and he is Losing!!

He would take either Neymar or Mbappe.

Question really is what will he do if PSG doesn’t change.

I can see him going for Lewandowski or Cavani, but he needs another aka Hazard. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes for a new record offer for Kane or Salah!

And until he gets 2 new players, Benz and Bale remain.

No. I think bottom line is, Florentino has become cheap for whatever reason and you shouldn't hold your breath for any WC signing.

Enjoy the mighty attack spreaheaded by the legendary goal machine Benzema.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:47 am

200M is good money on making your team an actual treble threat, it makes my pain slightly less seeing Uefadrid next season.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:12 pm

Real Madrid have offered £150m for Chelsea winger Eden Hazard and £48.5m for goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois. (Source: HLN)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:32 pm

S wrote:Real Madrid have offered £150m for Chelsea winger Eden Hazard and £48.5m for goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois. (Source: HLN)
that's fake apparently. They are misquoting an article published in HLN the guy who wrote the article is not happy on twitter lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:35 pm

48m too much tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Courtois is a steal and a great signing. Problem is they have to pay another 150m € for his ugly sister for him to sign.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:58 pm

In 30 min time, Madrid will release an official announcement to deny those rumors.

Hell will freeze before Madrid makes a signing Proud
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:48m too much tbh.

Agreed but it's how things are really.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:14 pm

The price quoted for Courtois is 35 mil he is 26 and was voted best GK in the world cup. The same day as pool are paying 75 mil for a one season wonder, what a time to be alive
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:18 pm

It's a contract thing Nick. Courtois has only this year left on his. Allison had several. That severely discounts prices.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Myesyats wrote:That dribbling force will lead Madrid right into a trophyless season
Hazard is more than dribbling, him or Bale if he stays injury free he will be Messi's new rival. depends who will be main man. if they dont chose the main man and feed him all the game then forget about the said rivalry.

Hazard is a great option he will bring passing and dribbling to them. Madrid need to learn to play passing game to win la liga. You cant play counter attack and run 38 games non stop. it might work in knockout games but not in the la liga

Not surprised to see small teams kicking big teams ass in the world cup. they used the same strategy, skills are not important, be phsycally fit and run without stopping. this works if you focus only in few matches (like world cup and CL). but in the long run or in their league they are unsuccessfull and flop teams
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Hazard stated his intention to leave west London over the weekend.

He told HLN: “After six wonderful years at Chelsea it might be time to discover something different."

"Certainly after this World Cup. I can decide if I want to stay or go, but Chelsea will make the final decision - if they want to let me go. You know my preferred destination.”

Lionel Messi has told Barcelona to offer up Ousmane Dembele in return for Eden Hazard, according to sensational reports in Spain
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next