RealGunner
Firenze
Luca
Harmonica
S
54 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 12 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:06 am

A week ago Caldara was better than Nesta and now it's equal value rofl

Juve fans Proud

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 12 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by S Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:08 am

Milan are definite winners in this deal but comparing this to the Ibra-Eto'o swap is a joke

We were desperate to offload Higuain and his huge wages off the books and we managed to do so to a team that is not our competition unlike Barca with Eto'o.

The downside to this deal was giving away our younger CB for an older defender who IS currently much better but this is the only way possible this whole transaction would've been complete.

€54M + Bonucci for Higuain + Caldara while Bonucci takes a €2.5M paycut (about 33%) from his Milan's wages is not exactly disastrous.

It benefits both sides in this deal but it benefits Milan a bit more from a long term view.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:12 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:A week ago Caldara was better than Nesta and now it's equal value rofl

Juve fans Proud

Its well acknowledged by every Serie A fan that Caldara is an extremely promising prospect. He ended up being the necessary piece to clear the costs of Higuain.

Personally, and I'm not alone, I would have rather retained Caldara and sold Higuain to Chelsea but such a move did not materialize.

We paid 25M for Caldara 1.5 years ago and he was left on loan at Atalanta, Milan paid 40M for Bonucci one summer ago. It was confirmed by Di Marzio that Juve and Milan both met a 40M valuation on Caldara and Bonucci so the swap was equal.

But now everyone rates Caldara because he's at Milan, and its Caldara and Higuain for Bonucci + cash, not 52M, but 'cash'

You guys can be so ignorant sometimes like the last 4-5 pages aren't plastered with the same articles I am paraphrasing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:15 am

Ignorance is bliss imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:16 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ignorance is bliss imo.

You're triggering me at 7:15 am and I don't appreciate it

Milan definitely got the better deal btw, it was just one we had to make. They paid market value for Higuain with very high wages and Caldara is legit, Bonucci for them was not good

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:20 am

It's 30 degrees with above 50% humidity on my day off, what else what you have me do but trigger people on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:23 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's 30 degrees with above 50% humidity on my day off, what else what you have me do but trigger people on the other side of the planet?

Same here. I can't tell you how to spend your time tbh

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:26 am

True, if you did i'd probably be doing something a lot more beneficial with my time tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:27 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:True, if you did i'd probably be doing something a lot more beneficial with my time tbh.

Hey man, you asked

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:44 am

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 12 Djrb3M5XoAIfuRj?format=jpg

He looks so happy and enthused doesn't he....
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:03 am

Trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel, take this L please and go watch Bonucci's highlights with Milan, you'll find some good stuff i'm sure
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:26 am

Csldara is much taller than I thought hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:29 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Csldara is much taller than I thought hmm

I think he's 6'3, he's an athletic beast

Milan got much better from this move, more interesting to follow them this upcoming season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:16 am

Luca wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Csldara is much taller than I thought hmm

I think he's 6'3, he's an athletic beast

Milan got much better from this move, more interesting to follow them this upcoming season

Who are you kidding, Luca? Drop the act please. we both know Juventus is going to eat Italy alive this upcoming season and wrap everything up before it even begins.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:24 am

Well, I never said the contrary brother.

Milan games will be more fun to watch with Higuain up front instead of Kalinic or Andre Silva though, instantly makes them more competitive

Juventus is not competing with anyone in Serie A, even if we were to not win the Scudetto, it wouldn't alter an unprecedented era of Serie A dominance in the slightest way

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Luca wrote:even if we were to not win the Scudetto, it wouldn't alter an unprecedented era of Serie A dominance in the slightest way

You're right, but it wouldn't stop the banter from being legendary Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:28 pm

Imagine in Cristiano Ronaldo's first season, we don't win the Scudetto. It would be unreal

It would take more than a catastrophe in Torino though, it would take another team to show up through all 38 games and we know that won't happen in Serie A.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:00 pm

Milan got a still functional striker in Higuain and an apparent good CB prospect in Caldera while Jjuve only got back Bonucci who probably is still pretty good.

Milan may have gotten the better deal here. Matters not in the real scheme of Serie A but Milan got this round.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Proud

30 goal season coming up
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:26 pm

A man for the small occasions Proud
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Those Milan kits are quite sharp, very clean aesthetic

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:22 pm

So how's fatty doing? I heard Salvini turned against him?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:44 pm

Salvini turning against you is a great thing.

He was doing very well until the getting sent off vs us.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:29 pm

verbal agreement or not, you better hope you don't sign this numpty @M99 @Kaladin

I was right to put Suso in the banner for Mehlan representation
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Higuain is still a Juve player and i doubt Milan will spend 40 millions for a 31 years old striker who's declining

How many years left on his contract ? Will be interesting to see how Paratici will act if Milan doesn't trigger the buying clause. The most sensible way is to sell him elsewhere than Italy. Marotta is at Inter now and he might send us a loan + option to buy offer What a Face

Imo sell him and get some cash from a top club in a lesser league such as Fenerbahce, Zenith etc.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:07 am

Higgy has been fine.

He got off to a resounding start for a reason when the team were not scared of their own shadow and our midfield has some cohesion. One injury and one recent suspension to cloud his mind does not spell any failure on him for us given we have a midfield composed of Bukakeyoko and Kessie of have FIFA vision 24 along with his general play to create has been the reason of half of our chances on the pitch, along with us just not dominating any games at all.

I don't think one understands how good Higuain's general play has gotten ever since being under Rafa Benitez in Napoli.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next