RealGunner
Firenze
Luca
Harmonica
S
54 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 5 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by Luca Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:16 pm

pls send help

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 5 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:22 pm

Luca wrote: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 5 C1mGBSvWEAANu9k

Is this eternal payment for the gol di Muntari, along with taking Pirlo and Allegri from Milan?

They have cucked us two summers in a row ffs, congrats to Milan

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 5 7157dfaabdb41ad1ec225b9dc14dd815--kevin-garnett-nba-championships
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:26 pm

I'm breaking down lads

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:28 pm

Signs Ronaldo, has breakdown in the same transfer window.

Seems legit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:30 pm

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 5 DhFhZVVWkAAmmiF

let me sulk, fam

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:32 pm

Bonucci seems as mentally unstable as you are tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Bonucci seems as mentally unstable as you are tbh.

Well, that was mean. Take this upventus and have a blessed evening

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:36 pm

Happy to be blessed by your upventus tbh, I will return the favour and wish you similar blessings although considering I'm a Newcastle fan I'm not sure you want my blessings tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Happy to be blessed by your upventus tbh, I will return the favour and wish you similar blessings although considering I'm a Newcastle fan I'm not sure you want my blessings tbh.

Your blessing is always welcomed.

I'll tone down my sulking because I believe Bonucci improves our 11, but it sucks to see Caldara head the other direction

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:42 pm

Loan with option to buy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

How could Juve ever consider this? Going from 30 to 31 years will drop his value a lot next year

And if I'm Higgy there's no way I accept a transfer, this is your last chance at a CL
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:47 pm

How badly do Juventus want Bonucci back to accept this deal? hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:How badly do Juventus want Bonucci back to accept this deal? hmm

It much more likely has to do with how badly Juve needs to sell Higuain.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:How badly do Juventus want Bonucci back to accept this deal? hmm

Very badly, considering its confirmed by both Juve and Milan that it was Bonucci who has made the biggest plea for the move. He's clearly a man without shame

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:53 pm

rincon wrote:

Why are you supposedly agreeing to a loan then hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:03 am

Bonucci leaves the club swigging and returns like a hero a year later, players being sacrificed left and right for him. And all of Juve fans were talking about how trash he was for Milan

WATTBA
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:05 am

It's well known that 2/3 of his season was trash for Milan

Anyways, he leaves Juventus in such a dramatic way, talks up Milan's project as very ambitious, doubles his wages, becomes their captain, initiates his own exit back to former club one season later. He's a *bleep*

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:10 am

The loan is for $15 million up front.  If he does well at Milan and they don't want to purchase outright I'm sure somebody will pick up Higuain next year for $35-40 million.  Which makes the total sale at $50-55 million which is what he is worth today.

As for Bonucci, 2 years ago he was the best centre back in the world, so just because he went to Milan for a year and did squat doesn't mean he lost all of his talent.  He is still 3 years younger than Chiellini and may be rejuvenated to come back home and play with Ronaldo.  I can see him returning to his old form again.  When Pirlo came he was 32 and played at a world class level for 2-3 years, so we would expect the same from Bonucci.

Fratelli, we just signed the greatest footballer ever, so it's quite disappointing to see the harsh criticism of Marotta here because he is offloading one of our young prospects who hasn't accomplished anything yet for a veteran CB who was at the top of his position only 2 years ago.  It's been 22 long years since we won the CL.  Getting Bonucci will give us a better chance of winning the CL than having a young Caldara on the roster who has never even played in the CL before. Winning the CL is the prime objective here and the reason we spent $350m on Ronaldo.  We are not worried about our future right now, as it is all about today.

I'm not happy to lose a top prospect like Caldara, but at least it allows us to keep Rugani, and also it gives us a player back who once dominated his position and who perhaps can get back to that dominate side of his to help us win the CL this coming year.

Last edited by juve_gigi on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:11 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
rincon wrote:

We have supposedly signed and sold every player in Serie A for the past 10 years. Just this summer we have agreed to sell Pjanic, Sandro, Rugani, Caldara, Higuain, Pjaca, Etc. And none of them have gone. Many things have happened supposedly.

There is a constant in all rumours regarding any operation with Milan or Chelsea. That is, including Higuain in all deals. For Caldara with Milan and for Rugani with Chelsea. We need money, and room in attack. If Milan can't pay this summer, then they will negotiate a deal to get paid this summer and next (loan, instalments, etc.) Just like we paid for Higuain in the first place. The club need a him (highest wages after CR) off the books.

That is all supposedly. We just have to wait and see what happens with these players.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:18 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
rincon wrote:

Because we don't have to pay his wage of 15 mil and the amortization of 18 mil will be offset by the 15 mil loan fee. Ideally they would have bought him for 54, but we take what we can get this year. Next year we'll only need 36 mil for him.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:26 am

Fair enough.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:45 am

Luca wrote:Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 5 DhFhZVVWkAAmmiF

let me sulk, fam

honestly thought Bonnucci was a legend when I read that story a few years ago about him chasing down a guy who tried to rob him at gun point

dunno how we got to where we are now, he is an absolute MELT
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:48 am

He was a legend

Then he cucked himself at Milan

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:12 am

When your club transfer moves are so strange that you need accounting to understand them lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:14 am

http://www.foodrepublic.com/2015/04/30/10-iconic-dishes-to-seek-out-in-milan-italy/
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:33 am

The thickness is in great shape
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:55 am

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next