Art Morte
RealGunner
Kaladin
25 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 6 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by LoveSlug Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:21 pm

I mainly only play this game now when my mate and I play online Co-op mode, we are in Div 1 and seemingly just can't get the last win to actually win Div 1 fs.

I started to play online seasons myself, started in Div 8, played something like 15 games, 14 wins and 1 draw. The draw was really disappointing, totally my own fault for trying to pass it out from the back.

LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:50 pm

LoveSlug wrote:I mainly only play this game now when my mate and I play online Co-op mode, we are in Div 1 and seemingly just can't get the last win to actually win Div 1 fs.

I started to play online seasons myself, started in Div 8, played something like 15 games, 14 wins and 1 draw. The draw was really disappointing, totally my own fault for trying to pass it out from the back.

Tell me if you ever want to play co-op, mate. That’s the only mode I play, these days.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:07 am

There's some videos on Youtube of people playing old fifa career modes. There are more features in career mode in Fifa 07 then in Fifa 19. Every year they take out a feature. Such a joke.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:56 pm

Might as well call the next title FUT 20. They have trimmed from all other aspects of this game to deter players from them and force them to play FUT instead. Cause that's where EA gets the cash.

The biggest feature I miss from current generation FIFA is the Online Friendlies mode where you were matched up against an opponent and you could pick whatever team you wanted. There were no restrictions on the teams' star ratings which you won't be able to Ranked matches. I loved playing a underdog team against prime Barça and Madrid.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:44 pm

danyjr wrote:Might as well call the next title FUT 20. They have trimmed from all other aspects of this game to deter players from them and force them to play FUT instead. Cause that's where EA gets the cash.

The biggest feature I miss from current generation FIFA is the Online Friendlies mode where you were matched up against an opponent and you could pick whatever team you wanted. There were no restrictions on the teams' star ratings which you won't be able to Ranked matches. I loved playing a underdog team against prime Barça and Madrid.

I miss the online friendlies mode, as well. And the hub where you could play 2v2 together with randoms. Online friendlies could’ve been a genuinely entertaining mode, if they had added some more competitive features to it. Well.. there are a lot of features they could have added to the game, but I suppose they have no incentive to do so, as long as the FUT cash cow is raking in the dough.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:43 pm

Thimmy wrote:
LoveSlug wrote:I mainly only play this game now when my mate and I play online Co-op mode, we are in Div 1 and seemingly just can't get the last win to actually win Div 1 fs.

Tell me if you ever want to play co-op, mate. That’s the only mode I play, these days.

Yeah definitely man, do you play on xbox? If so drop me a PM with your username and I'll add you.

Only thing is I'm not playing as Real Madrid Laughing
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:58 pm

Ah, damn. I'm on PS4 :/
Thimmy
Thimmy