urbaNRoots
M99
Kaladin
S
38 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Predict Arsenal's next coach

Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_lcap10%Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_lcap10%Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_lcap15%Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_lcap25%Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 5 ]
Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_lcap5%Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_lcap5%Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 20

Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Empty Re: Next Arsenal Manager Watch

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:52 pm

Corbyn. Is available. Hero in London, loved by the players.

Next Arsenal Manager Watch  - Page 9 Corbbellerin

Respects the EU(ropa league).

Makes too much sense. Get it done.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:37 pm

Arteta seems to be lined up for Arsenal if my surface-level news search is correct.

If that is the case I will be back to watching Arsenal again and very closely as not only Arteta is similar to Xavi in which many predict him to be an outstanding future tactician since their footballing minds when verbally spoken, is another level.

Ones who hear him speak of the game in his proficient English and Español will know this and he is praised countlessly by Pep and many others in the quarters of Etihad.

Question is that is he the right man currently? Arteta was known as an outstanding leader within the locker room and their lack of leadership was obvious when he retired.

I do feel he should begin with a smaller club and not jump to such situations like Henry and Ljunberg have and I would be rather upset to see results not go his way due to Arsenal's unending crisis.

2 permanent Basque managers in a row though Proud

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:56 pm

How are arsenal gonna let a serial winner like Carlo go to Everton while they try for arteta.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:11 pm

Allegri is the perfect manager for them. He enters every match assuming the imponderable will go against him and his squad is far worse than the opponents whoever they are. At Arsenal, he would be spot on Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:31 pm

Question is that is he the right man currently? Arteta was known as an outstanding leader within the locker room and their lack of leadership was obvious when he retired.

The stories I've read about him suggests he's very much a details guy. Apparently he took some training sessions during his final year at Arsenal and the club were super impressed by how keen his eye for detail was. Then there're the more well-known stories of his role in turning Sterling into the player he is now, by working closely with him.

So by all accounts, he sounds like a very promising coach. It's true Arsenal need leadership, but they also need coaching. It's desperate by this point. They need the bums to improve so they can be sold, and they need the young players to be refined so they can either make the club money or save them money.

Hopefully, if he does become the next manager, he'll be supported by experienced coaches. They'd ideally have Arteta for tactics and details, Ljungberg for communication/be everyone's mate and to help young players, and one more guy to help motivate.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:02 pm

Jay29 wrote:

The stories I've read about him suggests he's very much a details guy. Apparently he took some training sessions during his final year at Arsenal and the club were super impressed by how keen his eye for detail was. Then there're the more well-known stories of his role in turning Sterling into the player he is now, by working closely with him.

So by all accounts, he sounds like a very promising coach. It's true Arsenal need leadership, but they also need coaching. It's desperate by this point. They need the bums to improve so they can be sold, and they need the young players to be refined so they can either make the club money or save them money.

Hopefully, if he does become the next manager, he'll be supported by experienced coaches. They'd ideally have Arteta for tactics and details, Ljungberg for communication/be everyone's mate and to help young players, and one more guy to help motivate.

Take it from me who watched the unbreakable friendship that was Xabi Alonso & Arteta, growing up given La Real is my local club of sorts that both of them not just Arteta were known to be intensely acute footballing minds at an early age, verbally and on the age. Arteta's talent which was always higher than Xabi never came fully to fruition given his career of injuries, mismanagement and sacrifice in Everton itself but I'd struggle to find a man who can speak so well on the game as he does along with just his general intelligence and command for respect.

Sadly that may not translate onto he pitch given he has not shown himself in a proper managerial role so far but is known to be the pioneer behind a lot of Pep's tactics in City and was given credit as such.

I do not feel Arsenal is the correct role for him now but if he is keen on it as reported Im surprised he is taking what is the riskiest role to surmount within football right now.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:48 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Jay29 wrote:

Take it from me who watched the unbreakable friendship that was Xabi Alonso & Arteta, growing up given La Real is my local club of sorts that both of them not just Arteta were known to be intensely acute footballing minds at an early age, verbally and on the age. Arteta's talent which was always higher than Xabi never came fully to fruition given his career of injuries, mismanagement and sacrifice in Everton itself but I'd struggle to find a man who can speak so well on the game as he does along with just his general intelligence and command for respect.

Sadly that may not translate onto he pitch given he has not shown himself in a proper managerial role so far but is known to be the pioneer behind a lot of Pep's tactics in City and was given credit as such.

I do not feel Arsenal is the correct role for him now but if he is keen on it as reported Im surprised he is taking what is the riskiest role to surmount within football right now.

I said the same thing on the Arsenal page, Arteta is pretty fucking gutsy to take the Arsenal job after getting a front row seat to the mayhem. I can imagine alot of managers looking the other way when they see the trouble Arsenal are in.

It's also important that Arteta has a great coaching staff behind him. Yea, he is great and all, but he is also inexperienced and he needs people around him to help lessen the burden on his mind. This Arsenal squad needs alot to work on, from top to bottom and Arteta cant single handedly change it. A well settled manager already has a coaching staff, who will Arteta want in his staff?

#inbeforeAncellotisigns
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:05 pm

BUMP

Arteta has failed and surely will be sacked within the week

Time to dig up some old posts

S wrote:Arsene Wenger says Patrick Vieira 'has the potential' to manage Arsenal

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/11337573/arsene-wenger-says-patrick-vieira-has-the-potential-to-manage-arsenal

Was sacked by Nice last week so is AVAILABLE

S wrote:OGC Nice manager Lucien Favre has been shortlisted by the Arsenal board to replace Arséne Wenger. (Source: L'Équipe)

Was sacked by BVB yesterday so is AVAILABLE

S wrote:Germany boss Joachim Löw, Juventus coach Max Allegri, Monaco's Leonardo Jardim and Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers are likely to be on Arsenal's shortlist. (Source: Daily Mirror)

Dint take too long for Allegri's name to pop up

Jardim and MAX ALLEGRI are AVAILABLE

Löw, I would not wish onto my worst enemy and certainly not on a club as dear to my heart as  Arsenal

Brendon Rodgers is AVAILABLE

rincon wrote:Sarri? It'd be a nice combination him and Arsenal.

Sarri is AVAILABLE

urbaNRoots wrote:
Absolutely don't want to hear about Rodgers, Arteta, Vieira, Henry, Eddie Howe and the like.

Eddie Howe is AVAILABLE

Nishankly wrote:

Louis van Gaal is AVAILABLE
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:53 pm

Rodgers is with Leicester. Unless you mean he would take the Arsenal job if offered. Which he might. I would stay put tho imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Allegri hopefully

But won't be surprised if the club goes for Vieira or Henry
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:55 pm

CBarca wrote:Rodgers is with Leicester. Unless you mean he would take the Arsenal job if offered. Which he might. I would stay put tho imo

Yeah I mean he would
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:16 pm

Tony Adams IS AVAILABLE
Firenze
Firenze