guest7
S32TABLANCA
Lord Hades
Adit
futbol_bill
18 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

OT: Euro u19's all in one discussion thread - Page 7 Empty Re: OT: Euro u19's all in one discussion thread

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Morata, Sarabia and ALex have all been disappointing in this game.

Back to top Go down

OT: Euro u19's all in one discussion thread - Page 7 Empty Re: OT: Euro u19's all in one discussion thread

Post by shaven Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:16 pm

commentator said why do player scream when they get tackled.

LOL at that....

gol!!!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:17 pm

that was a pass from morata right???? Wink
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:21 pm

spain hoofing the ball lMAO
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 pm

looks like czech now is depending on their counter....

spain starting to get their momentum again
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Hoofball works with Morata, this game proves it, no need for Ade Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:24 pm

goal!!!!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:24 pm

spain scored
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

now they do deserve this game....
czech got tired at the extra minutes
their defense really collapsed
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:31 pm

congrats to SpainU19!!!

morata wasnt impressive today , same goes with sarabia though.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Morata was very impressive today, was not receiving any sort of decent service so instead he went deep to help out in defence, on the wing, in central midfield and through to AM/SS.

Very rare to see that in such a young player. Was instrumental in the 2nd equalising goal as well Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Delaflu is bad
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 pm

gotta disagree Crimson. I thought Morata, just like Sarabia, was very, very meh today. That header flick pass saved his night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:gotta disagree Crimson. I thought Morata, just like Sarabia, was very, very meh today. That header flick pass saved his night.

A striker can't do much without any service I saw about 10 crosses go way over his head and him completely ignored in a good position at least 5 times by that Barca kid.

In the end he did the best he could to make do with that situation and the main reason he stayed on the pitch was because of his workrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:gotta disagree Crimson. I thought Morata, just like Sarabia, was very, very meh today. That header flick pass saved his night.

A striker can't do much without any service I saw about 10 crosses go way over his head and him completely ignored in a good position at least 5 times by that Barca kid.

In the end he did the best he could to make do with that situation and the main reason he stayed on the pitch was because of his workrate
That Farca guy was too selfish for his position Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Crimson wrote:

True. But i saw him come higher to help with build up the last game. Created some opportunities for himself that way with linkups. I thought he was settling too deep tonight and making it easy for the defenders since he had reduced his range and was making robotic type runs. Maybe that came from the coach who wanted him to play as a true targetman.

The #11 who came in as a sub was making much better runs than Morata, which got him two goals.

Morata was too predictable for me tonight. He did work hard though. Meh games happen. I thought the entire starting front line for Spain was meh anyhow. The substitutes and some luck saved Spain in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Before the 80th minute, tiki-taka borefest, but after, very exciting game. Bloody Eurosport didnt show the celebrations though, I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of our boys lifting the trophy in white. I thought Sarabia was one of the bettter players though.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 pm

All you have to do in a final is win.

Morata and Sarabia and especially Caravajal have been great in this tournament regardless of whether they won the final or not, this is just the icing on the cake.

Congrats to our boys, they did good.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7