CBarca
Luca
Firenze
RealGunner
Nishankly
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Lingard United's best player? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Lingard United's best player?

Post by Robespierre Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:07 pm

It is EASILY De Gea

we forget sometimes about GKs

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Is Lingard United's best player? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Lingard United's best player?

Post by M99 Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Lol @ salty rube Serie Acers taking shots at Milan and upventusing each other after getting called out by Cas.

On topic, Lingard is a Man Utd legend and their best player since Ronaldo. He would walk into their all time XI. High time he gets the 7.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:46 pm

Casciavit wrote:Judging by this thread, I can assure you if his name was Lingardzzi and he played for some midtable Italian team like Udinese, certain posters on here would be all over him.

rofl

Aye, all you need is a few goals to convince some people Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:47 pm

He's United's best player the same way Rooney is Everton's: doesn't really matter, they're not going to get what they want, anyway.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:26 pm

I'm a United fan and I do watch Serie A a bit but Cas is right.

If he was Italian and had he been playing for a mid-table Italian club , rincon would be singing his praises by now saying how excited he would be to have him at  his team, Juve

But since he's English , there is obvious prejudice from his side and is now mocking people for supposedly hyping Lingard. I don't know why this prejudice exists tbh. Atleast England can qualify for the world cup  unlike Italy. Several Italian players get overhyped to the moon only to settle down at a mid table Italian club as average players in their prime and somehow that doesn't count but every English player known to mankind is considered overhyped

Just put some respek on his name ffs. He is one of the most in form players in the league. By stats alone, he's be carrying United on his back the past month or so. Give credit where it's due.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:32 pm

I'm sorry but wtf is this? I wanted to look him up on whoscored but didn't even find him in the top 15 of United players only ffs
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:33 pm

gonna take my 'yes' off now
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:34 pm

S wrote:I'm a United fan and I do watch Serie A a bit but Cas is right.

If he was Italian and had he been playing for a mid-table Italian club , rincon would be singing his praises by now saying how excited he would be to have him at  his team, Juve

But since he's English , there is obvious prejudice from his side and is now mocking people for supposedly hyping Lingard. I don't know why this prejudice exists tbh. Atleast England can qualify for the world cup  unlike Italy. Several Italian players get overhyped to the moon only to settle down at a mid table Italian club as average players in their prime and somehow that doesn't count but every English player known to mankind is considered overhyped

Just put some respek on his name ffs. He is one of the most in form players in the league. By stats alone, he's be carrying United on his back the past month or so. Give credit where it's due.

You've been exiled from the J-Order

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:38 pm

zigra wrote:I'm sorry but wtf is this? I wanted to look him up on whoscored but didn't even find him in the top 15 of United players only ffs

Stop this Harmonica method of judging players.

Watch our games. You'll know how good he is for us. Even his greatest critics in Firenze is acknowledging how good he's been for us lately.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:04 pm

Robespierre wrote:It is EASILY De Gea

we forget sometimes about GKs

Thanks Rwo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:28 am

Too soon
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:52 am

S wrote:I'm a United fan and I do watch Serie A a bit but Cas is right.

Enough true
Italy has just a fraud / weak generation now , England is surely more credible than us.
I don't rate really no Italian players
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:31 am

Seems many of our fans including myself shat on him a tad too much. (But, his off the field antics are a big reason for that clearly).

So,trying to reanalyze his game (at the same time, trying my level best to not think about his buffoonery Rolling Eyes )  this season, it appears Lingard is a handy little player. Well, not a 100k a week worth player YET of course. But still.

So yea his pluses are

- He is one of the best team players we have. An in form Lingard makes those around him play well. He is in fact the biggest reason I believe we do well when we play 3-5-2 with Luk and Martial in front of him.  
- His off the ball movement is crazy good. Another reason the likes of Martial, Lukaku and Pogba tend to get lot more room on the pitch when played with Lingard.
- He has in him to score absolute golazos at crucial times (also has in him to miss from 6 yards out, so yea theres that  Laughing  )

If there's one thing I am agreeing with Mourinho right now, its him preferring Lingardinho over flashy and exotic Mkhitaryan in the no.10 position.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 pm

another game another fantastic goal

the prince that was promised
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Meh. He is a scrub
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:18 pm

If Coutinho is going for 140M Lingard's market value is 200m tbh.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:12 pm

another world class strike from him tonight..wtf

time to start accepting we may be witnessing the birth of a legend

changed my mind, if Coutinho's worth 150m this lad is worth 300 :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:45 pm

This kid is showing pogbito up for the scrub he is.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:29 pm

This reminds me of the Callejon and Lucas Vasquez crazes at Real Madrid in the recent past.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:59 pm

#MessiLingard trending :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:15 am

Just been informed that lingard only scores against scrub teams. Shame really I thought he was going places
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:49 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:10 pm

rofl
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:35 am

Didn’t know where else to put this since we have no Man United section. I didn’t realize Phil Jones has scored this many own goals.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:26 am

The Feliani: Touch of class honestly had me in tears of laughter.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:01 am

Doc wrote:The Feliani: Touch of class honestly had me in tears of laughter.

Forgot to add that one.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next