RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Firenze
guest7
82 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:59 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Is this a serious thing? Now that I see Boufasi tweeting about it I don't take it as a joke anymore.

Also.....

......wtf is going on???
quotes for history Barrett Laughing

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Doc Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:00 am

Mind your damn business Nick Razz
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:04 am

I thought this was a joke too but no, PSG are not messing around
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:05 am

Doc wrote:You know he is very much a key member of Barcelona, let's not get all futbol-ly. It would be a real loss in terms of the attacking third, however, he isn't irreplaceable and I really do not want PSG giving Barcelona that huge influx of cash to do so.

Go sign Mbappe or whatever.

Honestly if I was you I wouldn't be concerned with Barca spending money. They do better when they don't Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:06 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Doc I see what you are doing ffs

Fake account Barrett come on lol

But it has a blue tick mark hmm

Ah well...
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:19 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Doc wrote:You know he is very much a key member of Barcelona, let's not get all futbol-ly. It would be a real loss in terms of the attacking third, however, he isn't irreplaceable and I really do not want PSG giving Barcelona that huge influx of cash to do so.

Go sign Mbappe or whatever.

Honestly if I was you I wouldn't be concerned with Barca spending money. They do better when they don't Laughing

Seriously lol. Some of those deals that didn't happen... are the best things that happened to barca Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:25 am

Some of the deals that happened were the best deals too. The Dream Team weren't exactly La Masia products and Ronaldinho and Deco certainly weren't born 3 km away from the Camp Nou either.

Barcelona has stroke gold many times before and giving them an extra 220 million is really not ideal. For me.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:29 am

Looking forward to a Clasico without Nerman, not like Messi is not two handful to deal with already
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:31 am

It would be incredibly stupid to let Neymar leave tbh. He hasn't even entered his prime yet. Aren't they supposed to be planning for him to be the face of the team post Messi? Wow.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:36 am

The sale will almost eliminate Barcelona's estimated 250M euro debt.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iKIDSTER Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:42 am

So currently PSG bench looks like: Draxler, Di Maria, Ben Arfa. Not bad.
iKIDSTER
iKIDSTER
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:46 am

Blue Barrett wrote:It would be incredibly stupid to let Neymar leave tbh. He hasn't even entered his prime yet. Aren't they supposed to be planning for him to be the face of the team post Messi? Wow.
Post Messi is when exactly? in 4 years? 5 years? then he is 100% right to leave.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:54 am

iKIDSTER wrote:So currently PSG bench looks like: Draxler, Di Maria, Ben Arfa. Not bad.

Aurier, Lucas Moura, Pastore, Krychowiak, Rabiot, Kimpembe

It's a bit ridiculous they don't make the CL semis tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:06 am

Spanish Buyout Clauses: An Update - Could They Help Paris Saint-Germain Sign Neymar?

A look at how the change in rules impacts Neymar’s potential transfer...

Just over a year ago, I took a detailed look at how buyout clauses operated in Spain. In short, only a player may activate the clause. This meant that any potential buyer had to send the transfer money to the player, which was then subject to taxation in the same manner as salary. With Spain’s 48% top income tax bracket, that meant any buyer outside of Spain would have to pay nearly double (1.92 times) the original fee - which heavily favored any team that refused to sell.

This all changed with an alteration of taxation laws in Spain, in October 2016. To put it simply, the income received from the buying team is no longer constituted as income tax. Instead, it’s categorized as a capital gain. Jorge Pecourt, head of sports at Spanish law firm Cuatrecasas, told City A.M.: “That difference is very important because now when a player fills in his personal income tax, he can point to this capital gain as a loss because he paid the money to his former club. You can not offset as a salary as a loss, but you can if it’s defined as a capital gain.”

Pecourt described the impact of the new legislation on the buying and selling teams, as well, via Sport Witness. “From this moment on the transfer market has changed positively for buying clubs and negatively for those who were not willing to negotiate the transfer of their players, relying on the termination clause and the tax toll that came with their payment.”

To make the ruling more relatable, we can look in terms of the recently rumored transfer of Neymar from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain. Under the old rules, any money Neymar got from PSG to activate his clause was subject to income tax. This meant Neymar needed to have €222 million after taxes were accounted for. Using the multiplier mentioned above, this meant PSG would need to pay Neymar €426.9 million, in order for him to have enough money to activate the clause. While the original fee may be eye popping, and scare off most teams, the post-tax value surely scared everyone away. However, with the new ruling in place, PSG no longer have to pay the additional taxes. They don’t have to pay an additional fee to get around the tax, like Bayern did with Thiago, either. They just have to pay €222 million fee stipulated in Neymar’s contract.

While this doesn’t guarantee a transfer is imminent, it does make the move substantially easier for both Neymar and PSG - if the player does decide to leave.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:11 am

Neymar’s Transfer to Paris Saint-Germain is 95% Done, Says CatalunyaRadio

PSG consider it practically a done deal, they say.

Paris Saint-Germain consider Neymar’s capture practically a done deal, says CatalunyaRadio, generally seen as a reliable source. The show Club de la Mitjanit say the transfer is “95% done.”

Barcelona will not ask for a euro less than the 222 million release clause, and no players are expected to be part of the deal.

Key to the deal is the fact that Neymar’s father, Neymar, Sr., will earn a hefty commission fee for the transfer. The father, who acts as the star player’s agent, is thought to be in for an even bigger fee than the 40 million he received when the Catalans signed him from his hometown club, Santos FC.

With Neymar’s father rumored to be due a fortune, and perhaps, some additional non-monetary considerations... and PSG rumored to be ready to pay the 222 million... the only person who can stop this is the player himself.

Again according Club de la Mitjanit, FC Barcelona is trying to convince the forward to remain at the Camp Nou, but Neymar has not committed to staying.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:50 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Again according Club de la Mitjanit, FC Barcelona is trying to convince the forward to remain at the Camp Nou, but Neymar has not committed to staying.

Suspect scratch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:16 am

Myesyats wrote:He scored less goals than Morata lol

And he scored more goals than Ronaldinho did from the same position in his Ballon D'or season. Laughing

Judging Neymar by his goal tally is straight up dishonest.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:03 am

all i've noticed is, since this has come out, the verratti talk has sort of cooled down. and its not a blind threat, it isn't a case of big club trying to bully small club, with talk of "dna", or "u're enslaving the player" and small club can't do nothing about it. its like, "you've got money, we've got money too". i doubt the move will happen, but its a good counter punch from psg
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:34 am

the verratti talks have died since PSG had Verratti in a video apologizing for his behaviour. that was about 3 weeks ago. This is completely different, and something new entirely
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:31 am

So this is actually happening? FFS!!! Anyway, my observations are that 1. If Neymar leaves, theres no way in hell veratti comes to barca.
2. I think this move has been meticulously and carefully orchestrated for sometime that infact i'm very sure buying dani alvez and keeping a firm hold of veratti was pretty much part of the plan (in signing neymar) all along.
3. I dont blame neymar if he wants to go tbh. When is he expected to become the so called face of the club? He just turned 25 and messi doesnt even look like leaving or slowing down for the next 3-4 years and then neymar will be what 29 years old then? Lmao.
4. Leaving for psg might either pay off massively or backfire Its thesame thing that happened when maradona left barca for napoli yet look how it ended up for him. Infact that phase of his life pretty much defined his legacy. Neymar will be hyped to high heavens if he takes psg to CL victory. He did it with santos, he did it in the olympics and he could also pull it off for psg imo.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:46 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Suspect scratch

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:55 am

5. Individual accolades wont be an issue if he goes to france imo. I mean, neymar already came 6th and 7th on the Bd'O standings twice all the way from santos in brazil ffs..
6. I like the fact that there'll be a greater distribution of talent now across europe like how it used to be. Say bale goes to man utd, suarez stays in liverpool, mbappe stays in monaco, dybala stays in juve etc not just cramming everyone in real and barca. Neymar could become a reason more people (like me and all his fans) have an interest in the french league now as it opens up a broader horizon for viewers and marketability.
7. For once, let the status quo change and lets the smaller teams show that they cannot be bullied into selling all the time like monaco, psg etc. I'm very sure this will be an eye opener to other teams too.
8. I have a personal hunch that madrid is the long term goal for perez and neymar here. After 1 or 2 years, perez will be tempted to finally get his man and it will be easier now than when he was at barca.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:34 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Honestly my biggest pet hate with football fans is the whole "he might be going? He's shit anyway"

Why is it so hard for people to respect what a player has done and wish him well? It's pretty embarrassing really.

You're a fool... I said he's a great player, but not key

Not key =/= shit rofl

He's gave us some great moments but it's not like we close the doors and throw out the key if he leaves.

But all of this doesnt matter because he won't leave
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:47 am

farfan wrote:

And he scored more goals than Ronaldinho did from the same position in his Ballon D'or season. Laughing

Making a comparison of Neymar & Ronaldinho in terms of goals scored is also dishonest because today's Barca scores about 140 goals a season and back then they merely scored about half as much I believe
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:29 am

Myesyats wrote:
farfan wrote:

Making a comparison of Neymar & Ronaldinho in terms of goals scored is also dishonest because today's Barca scores  about 140 goals a season and back then they merely scored about half as much I believe

Absolutely correct. Also Ronaldinho was a playmaker like Messi. Neymar is a goalscorer, it really doesn't matter that he's not playing in the CF position, neither does CR but he's a goalscorer. Neymar's playmaking skills are limited to making sideway passes to Messi.

Neymar can dream of this in a CL semi-final with Gattuso manmarking him and Nesta and Stam in defense.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:34 am

sportsczy wrote:
iKIDSTER wrote:So currently PSG bench looks like: Draxler, Di Maria, Ben Arfa. Not bad.

Aurier, Lucas Moura, Pastore, Krychowiak, Rabiot, Kimpembe

It's a bit ridiculous they don't make the CL semis tbh.

you've been saying this for years tbh. they are never going to make the CL semis except for an extremely easy route. top players do not go there to win things, they go there for the cash and to find it easy.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next