Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:55 pm

the whole salary grid argument? i really doubt the figure is as low as 5 mil to be honest, but that's my opinion. Marca's information says that's the amount so we will se...

i will just say that we fcked up that grid when we renewed Bale to massive extension without him delivering the goods.

So as far as i am concerned, even if we dont match what PSG are offering, 7-8 would not be breaking much.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:34 am

Formidable...on paper and on FIFA. In actuality, PSG would do the same thing they have been doing since those lovely folks from Qatar bought the club: flatter to deceive. Any team that blows a 4-0 first leg lead does not have the right to be taken serious anymore until proven otherwise.

As for Madrid and Mbappe, both would be fine with or without each other. Sports is correct, Mbappe isn't married to Madrid and vice versa. Though by now, if Madrid really wanted the player, Perez would have forked out the cash, lie to him and his father about starter time, have him sign a 6 year deal and have Zidane work with that. Pretty sure Madrid can afford it to.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Zidane won't allow Flo to do that.  The reason players like Varane, Mbappe, Dembele (i hope), etc. are coming to Madrid nowadays is not because of the money as in the past...  we can't outbid everyone.  But it's with making promises and holding to them.  You break that honor code once and it's all over.  The faucet will dry up quicker than you can imagine.

They're coming because of Zidane to a significant extent.  You guys don't realize the status and influence he has in France.  He won't risk the enormous brand and reputation he has at home with lying to players and their family.  The French love to tear down icons and it would happen in a heartbeat.  It's a testament to Zizou that he's been above that so far.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:52 pm

We don't lie to our players anyway. It's not something we've done in the past
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:34 pm

sportsczy wrote:Zidane won't allow Flo to do that.  The reason players like Varane, Mbappe, Dembele (i hope), etc. are coming to Madrid nowadays is not because of the money as in the past...  we can't outbid everyone.  But it's with making promises and holding to them.  You break that honor code once and it's all over.  The faucet will dry up quicker than you can imagine.

They're coming because of Zidane to a significant extent.  You guys don't realize the status and influence he has in France.  He won't risk the enormous brand and reputation he has at home with lying to players and their family.  The French love to tear down icons and it would happen in a heartbeat.  It's a testament to Zizou that he's been above that so far.

Isn't Zidane above being torn down? I don't think anyone else could have survived 2006 and still have the reputation he has.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:49 pm

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2017/07/10/5963c082268e3ec0598b4627.html

Not sure why Marca is reporting Aubameyang to Chelsea but it seems Morata is someone deemed little value to the other top clubs.

We're not selling Morata this summer, are we?

There are murmurs of Bayern for James but I'd like to see the receipts first.

I guess we really not going after M'bappe then. thats a shame.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Ceballos: allo Perez i wanna sign for you but you have a lot of mids ...
Perez: don't worry about it Zidane rotates a lot
Ceballos: but Valverde said I will play a lot
Perez: who?
Ceballos: Barca called me
Perez calling Bayern: the deal for James? Done dealio
Perez: ah it's ok James is leaving
Ceballos: thank you presi
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:55 pm

2 year loan for Jame to Bayern lol. That's like putting an old TV on the sidewalk hoping that someone takes it so you don't have to haul it to the junk yard.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:58 pm

Heard there is an obligatory buyout clause after the loan in the realm of 45-60m that is what Marca and others are reporting

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Overall not bad business. He's a player we don't need who has caused locker room problems.

Great player and I wish him the best

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:59 pm

So now roster is set. Only questions are

Will Morata be sold?

will Danilo be sold?

Note: nothing happening on either front.

Borja Majoral likely out on loan - this time within la liga

Kovacic going out on loan?

Bottom line, if Kovacic goes on loan, 22 players with lots of rotations, if he stays Lucas is the 23rd seldom used player.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:55 pm

lol what a shit deal

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/07/11/5964e1b9e5fdeabe208b4576.html

So Bayern have NON-OBLIGATORY option to buy James in 2 years for 40 mil euros.

They pay a 5 mil fee each of the next two year to Madrid and all of James's salary.

Took a massive dump on this one.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Perez built enough roads in Colombia not care now lmAo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:57 pm

futbol_bill wrote:So now roster is set. Only questions are

Will Morata be sold?

will Danilo be sold?

Note: nothing happening on either front.

Borja Majoral likely out on loan - this time within la liga

Kovacic going out on loan?

Bottom line, if Kovacic goes on loan, 22 players with lots of rotations, if he stays Lucas is the 23rd seldom used player.

If Danilo gets sold we will have to buy a replacement, i don't like the idea of using Lucas there and Nacho is the 3rd. CB now he can't give rest Carvajal who by the way gets injured a lot. can Theo play CB?

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:08 pm

If Danilo gets sold, they intend to bring up Arhraf (not sure re sp), similarly if Morata does go, they will likely keep Majoral on squad.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:21 pm

A direct back up to a starter who is coming from Castilla? Lol in what team?

Let achraf or tejero go prove themselves somewhere and then we will talk.

Neither of them will back up carvajal, or I believe it when I see it lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Nick that was IF Danilo is sold, which at this point is highly highly unlikely. Same thing re Morata. Our squad is set except for loaning out Majoral and possibly Kova.

And re RB, if Danilo was sold, Nacho would be first backup and the kid(s) would mostly practice and ride bench / sit in stands.

So what's with you? first you welcome the idea of Danilo being sold, said anyone would be an improvement and we all know what you think of NAcho!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Loool that James deal rofl . I guess we were THAT desperate to offload him. Perez learnt the lesson the hard way not to buy the flavour of the month
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:55 pm

sportsczy wrote:lol what a shit deal

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/07/11/5964e1b9e5fdeabe208b4576.html

So Bayern have NON-OBLIGATORY option to buy James in 2 years for 40 mil euros.

They pay a 5 mil fee each of the next two year to Madrid and all of James's salary.

Took a massive dump on this one.
Very troubling considering we loaned James to Carlo Ancelotti. If James truly has world-class talent Carlo is the only one who could bring it out. And unlike here in Madrid James will actually have space to make a name for himself at Bayern.

Oh well, hopefully we sort out Morata next.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:47 pm

I'm guessing Flo figured it's no big deal to let James go for that type of transfer, and maybe he also wanted to make it easier for James to play in good circumstances out of sympathy. What better than to play under Carlo in Bayern? I wish him well.

I'm reading that Chelsea is interested in Danilo, we should go for a trusty veteran RB then if we want to see if Achraf or Tejero develop enough soon. Otherwise we might use pure cantera next season for the RB spot. Also, i was reading an article the other day about Theo Hernandez and how he could become a good CB, he might show us a few surprises.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:55 pm

the james deal is a foolish deal.....we sold di maria for this? really? signed him cos of three or four world cup games, sold someone who was doing better for that, and then practically provide bayern with a gun, a mask, combinations to the safe and say to them "bayern, rob us"
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:51 am

titosantill wrote:the james deal is a foolish deal.....we sold di maria for this? really? signed him cos of three or four world cup games, sold someone who was doing better for that, and then practically provide bayern with a gun, a mask, combinations to the safe and say to them "bayern, rob us"

Yup. Pretty much. And if we meet Bayern at any point in the season, James is gonna play out his skin against us. Might even pull a Morientes too.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:57 am

i dont understand the hard on about getting castilla scrubs to back up first team players right away.

Nacho is a CB, if he is the back up RB, then we should sign a CB, it's that simple to me.

we have a good model now where castilla kids go on loan for a year, then if they prove themselves and there is an opening in the squad, they can make the cut.

On that note, Cadena Ser reported today we are interested in Odriozola who is a u21 spanish RB, La Real player, another village boy like Illarra but played damn good in la liga. but his release clause is at 50 mil lol

Toljan?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:31 am

Scrubs Laughing Tejero is Carvajal v2.0, I have no problem with him backing Carvajal up right away, my only concern is having too many new players in defence. Tejero isn't a concern for me, I am not too sold on Vallejo, I watched him at the U21, he loois like a Varane reincarnate, the type of player I don't particularly rate. With Pepe gone, we needed a physically strong defender and neither Varane nor Vallejo are strong type pf defenders. Costa is going to relish facing them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:27 am

titosantill wrote:the james deal is a foolish deal.....we sold di maria for this? really? signed him cos of three or four world cup games, sold someone who was doing better for that, and then practically provide bayern with a gun, a mask, combinations to the safe and say to them "bayern, rob us"

Do not forget why we sold Di Maria in the first place. Sure it hurt but ultimately it was the right choice in the end to get rid of him.

His greed ended his madrid career.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:16 am

How about Tejero go prove himself on loan first, in first division somewhere and then we can call him Carvajal 2.0

i know we take Carvajal for granted but he did just that, he "proved" himself in germany.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next