futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
Seppuku
The Madrid One
Freeza
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Neymar's move to Real Madrid only depends on payment now -Ribeiro Empty Neymar's move to Real Madrid only depends on payment now -Ribeiro

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/07/19/2582150/neymars-move-to-real-madrid-only-depends-on-payment-now

"There is nothing else to talk about. The only thing left is that Real Madrid pay up," Ribeiro was quoted as saying by Marca.

"If they do it, Santos have nothing to do, other than receive their share of the transfer."

Back to top Go down

Neymar's move to Real Madrid only depends on payment now -Ribeiro Empty Re: Neymar's move to Real Madrid only depends on payment now -Ribeiro

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 pm

So is the transfer immediate, or does it take place next year in January?
the line though he may decide to join the Spanish club at the end of the year. Is a bit unclear to me
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Neymar's move to Real Madrid only depends on payment now -Ribeiro Empty Re: Neymar's move to Real Madrid only depends on payment now -Ribeiro

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Neymar's move to Real Madrid only depends on payment now -Ribeiro IMG_uefachampionsleaguetrophy
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Benz + Higgy + Neymar?

ehhh....not good.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Seppuku wrote:Benz + Higgy + Neymar?

ehhh....not good.

Neymar does not play central he plays out wide so he will be competing with Di Maria, Ronaldo and Callejon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:32 pm

regardless, it's too much to have them all within the same squad.

are we going to have kaka, di maria and benzema at the same time on the bench?

playing the 4321 suggests 4 forwards at the same time, ideally, 2 more on the bench and a CF in reserve. That's why ade is appropriate for the position, he wont have to be on the bench.

It's better for Neymar to replace Kaka in a year, or we sell benzema now, and go for ade as supplemental CF.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Crimson wrote:Neymar does not play central he plays out wide so he will be competing with Di Maria, Ronaldo and Callejon

A winger?

I could've sworn Mou was after a "third striker".

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:43 pm

he said 3rd forward.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 pm

R.M has 5 "forwards".

So obviously, he's not talking about that group.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 am

a striker is a forward... so it would still be 6 forwards... which is your argument...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:17 am

because i consider both kaka and ozil as forwards, we have 6 that can start at the moment, and im not counting callejon.

i count all the players that take on a purely attacking role: kaka, ozil, ronaldo, di maria, benzema, and higuain. then add callejon... so the 3rd striker is reserve.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am

The Madrid One wrote:a striker is a forward... so it would still be 6 forwards... which is your argument...

Point is. By "forward" Mou meant "striker", or whatever category you want to put Karim and Higuain in.

Or else he wouldn't have used "3rd".

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 am

see this is tricky, we do have alot of forwards and it would be better to bring neymar maybe next year since by then kaka would prob be out, regardless of how well he does. ( have a feeling he will do wonders this year).

kaka will be 30, the neymar signing would be understandable, and maybe we would let go of callejon or else i doubt mou would have accepted having so many forwards if he knew this would happen, even if callejon is nothing more than bench, although i think he will have his moments.

that would leave us with the problem of not having a 3rd st, we could buy adebayor, so the only people that would be benching nexy year would prob be callejon, higuain, di maria... depending what formation we play...

*sigh* what a blender of ???
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 am

callejon is hardly bench right now, there are many people ahead of him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 am

Neymar isn't coming until next year so thereis time to get rid of Kaka or Benz (depending upon how this season goes).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 am

how many minutes would be expected of him to play now? callejon that is?

in the defense i dont think we have problems with over crowding, we have a good number of rbs, a good number of cbs and a good number of lbs, both of them being VERY multi-use.

in midfield once kaka leaves we would be left with hard workers that provide good depth like granero and altintop, and left with 3 going for the start with alonso,sahin,and khedira, with sahin phasing out alonso as years go by, and by the time alonso leaves, bring back canales as one of our acms.

then in attack we would have ozil in his absolute place (if we play 4-2-3-1) then ronaldo with his, either higuain or benzema with theirs.. and the only big thing would be di maria vs neymar.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 am

let's not start to project 2 years from today. atm, callejon he will hardly see the bench if everyone is fit. you usually have 6 field players on the bench, 2 forwards, 2 mids, 2 def. the slots for the 2 forwards and mid will be filled at all times.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:05 am

so heres what im getting at, once kaka leaves, and neymar hopefully comes next year, not this year, just how THE VERY FIRST reports suggested

would there still be a problematic overflowing or not?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:07 am

Yes. Very problematic. Because it still would mean benching Di Maria.

Di Maria is a WC winger ffs.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 am

well mou loves di maria and he would prob always have something to do with him...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 am

You guys are getting pretty caried away with just a statement from an agent saying Madrid should pay 45M!! It's quite rididulous to pay that kind of money and have to leave him with his current team for another year.

It's not a smart move and I doubt very much if Madrid will go for it. If he's not coming for another year then restart the bidding next year, unless they can get some verbal agreeement with a small downpayment.

I'm beginning to wonder tho if he's right for Madrid. He seems very individualistic and craves being centre of attention. We already have one player like that, I doubt if two on the same team can co-exist. And like most Brasil potential stars, he needs a lot of maturing.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:09 am

thats why i remain that we shouldnt even go for him cause we dont need him, and if we do, we wont for a while...

let me edit this some more, i will vomit if he comes here now that i think of it, we are much more healthier and sexier without him..

welcome to chelsea neymar...

its impossible to replace di maria with neymar just like that, when mous game is so systematic, players cant just do what they want, they have to be disciplined, so far di maria has more than done that, and it is impossible for neymar to come out of nowhere, mature himself enough and follow mou's orders and then bench di maria.

we dont need him and this sort of stuff would be a real "GALACTICO" signing aka crap.

if he does come, it will prob be because of mou and he better know what hes doing.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 am

i hope he goes to chelsea he would be a better pick right there.

he would probably do well in the epl, and he would play under andre villas boas which is a very attack minded manager and having said this, he coaches a team that is now filled with veterans.

if we look at players like malouda,anelka,drogba, they are all forwards that are either on theyre way out due to performance or age or both, he will bring a good future to chelsea's attack, and maybe he could play an ss role where he could support torres,while scoring goals him self.

after all hes a type of playmaker/scorer, i mean in madrid he would just overcrowd the place, and let me just say mourinho is a genius, and if he doesnt think a player is neccessary or is needed he wont buy him, look at shevchenko in chelsea not needed, bought by abramovich, was a disaster and maybe even was metaphorical in mourinho's reason to leave..

now that mourinho has the power he says who comes in and doesnt. its in his hands.

i can say with a smile in my face i am 90 percent sure neymar isnt coming to real madrid. Smile *gulp*
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:22 am

if neymar comes to RM this summer
Neymar's move to Real Madrid only depends on payment now -Ribeiro Th_Suicide
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:25 am

what about next?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum