halamadrid2
Mr Nick09
Claudio84
Doc
Perucho21
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Liga: Deportivo vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Liga: Deportivo vs Real Madrid

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:33 pm

Isco hasn't lost in the last 50 games he's played in.

41 wins
9 draws

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Liga: Deportivo vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Liga: Deportivo vs Real Madrid

Post by Doc Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:35 pm

Whoscored have James on 6 goals hmm
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:41 pm

i thought benzema had 11? my mistake. still, james will most likely not get enough minutes compared to benz, so i still doubt he'll catch him, and its likely benzema can get his numbers up in our next run of games....i'm not placing any bet on either though, i'm not that confident
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:42 pm

Freeza wrote:Isco hasn't lost in the last 50 games he's played in.

41 wins
9 draws

lol these harmonica type stats
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:45 pm

titosantill wrote:
Freeza wrote:Isco hasn't lost in the last 50 games he's played in.

41 wins
9 draws

lol these harmonica type stats

That isn't a Harmonica stat

Isco 2 straight 10s on Whoscored would be a Harmonica stat.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:53 pm

my main thing with the stat was, it makes it seem like in all those 50 games he's been the dare devil making us not lose...wait our loss to sevilla that he was at fault for is more than 50 games ago? dang these lads play a lot of games, that game seemed like just yesterday
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:55 pm

titosantill wrote:my main thing with the stat was, it makes it seem like in all those 50 games he's been the dare devil making us not lose...wait our loss to sevilla that he was at fault for is more than 50 games ago? dang these lads play a lot of games, that game seemed like just yesterday

Think it was league matches hmm

Every stat doesn't have to say something. Sometimes things can be posted just for the stat of it.

The only thing needed to claim Isco should start is the eye test, stats are not necessary.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:58 pm

The team covered the most distance than they have in any other game this season running a total of 114km. Joint highest is the game against Leganes where we also ran 114km, 2nd highest is the game against LaReal away with 113km with the games vs Depor at home and Sporting rounding off the top 3 with 110km apiece

I don't even need to tell you what is common between these games.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:20 pm

no tell us plse for the benefit of those who don't respect our reserves.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:56 pm

pepe mel definitely respects the reserves, y'all seen his interview?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:08 am

Yup said the B team is harder to beat than the A team and on a footballing level more pleasing to the eye. Absolutely right.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:01 pm

It just goes to show how deep this squad is and to Zidane's credit, he has used his entire squad. I've been watching this team for longer than any of you, and I don't remember any squad as deep as this one, nor any coach that used entire squad.

What I wish Zidane would do is rotate some starters to get more out of the backups (that would start anywhere else). And if rumours hold true, the additions of Theo Hernandez and Marcos Llorente, fills the two holes we have on the B team.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:31 pm

The dumb thing is that our regular 11 (looking at BBC) are absolute crap. So ZZ is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He's not blind... he sees the difference. But he also knows the psychological effect of benching a starter for a regular and what it would do if he then had to revert back if it didn't work.

You want to keep everyone hungry and sharp... not depressed and discouraged. But we're getting to a point now where he can risk player issues since it's the end of the season anyhow.

Will be interesting to see.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:44 pm

We'll see this weekend! Given we have 2 relatively tough games on Saturday and then Tuesday, he has to think of playing Isco, Morata, Asensio, possibly Kova in at least one of those games.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2