Dual Citizenship & Conflict of Interest- Should we get rid ?

+10
CBarca
RealGunner
Unique
BarrileteCosmico
Freeza
zigra
rincon
Pedram
futbol
DeletedUser#1
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dual Citizenship & Conflict of Interest- Should we get rid ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dual Citizenship & Conflict of Interest- Should we get rid ?

Post by M99 Mon 17 Jul 2017, 03:02

Unique should stfu about what Betty owes to America.

A guy who never stepped foot in the US talking about how an American and his family did nothing to contribute to his country and instead should be thankful to America for giving them a good life Laughing

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Dual Citizenship & Conflict of Interest- Should we get rid ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dual Citizenship & Conflict of Interest- Should we get rid ?

Post by Unique Mon 17 Jul 2017, 03:55

M99 wrote:Unique should stfu about what Betty owes to America.

A guy who never stepped foot in the US talking about how an American and his family did nothing to contribute to his country and instead should be thankful to America for giving them a good life Laughing

so in your opinion did bettys family do more for America than America did for his family. tbh the guy talks about how america shits on his people after his people have made america great. wtf does america owe him and his family. he acts like his family gave america everything but america gave them nothing. but I get what your saying. nobody owes a thanks to any country that took them in and gave them a great life. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 17 Jul 2017, 04:30

Unique wrote:

so in your opinion did bettys family do more for America than America did for his family. tbh the guy talks about how america shits on his people after his people have made america great. wtf does america owe him and his family. he acts like his family gave america everything but america gave them nothing. but I get what your saying. nobody owes a thanks to any country that took them in and gave them a great life. Thumbs up

How HE feels about HIS country is up to him. A foreigner should not be telling him how he should be. If an American poster did, then I wouldn't say anything. You don't see any foreigners calling saying you should be thankful for what UK gave to your family when you complain about the country.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 17 Jul 2017, 05:33

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

How HE feels about HIS country is up to him. A foreigner should not be telling him how he should be. If an American poster did, then I wouldn't say anything. You don't see any foreigners calling saying you should be thankful for what UK gave to your family when you complain about the country.
so are you saying he should not be thankful to America for giving him and his family a better life?. tbh I see the same shit from lots of people who don't appreciate what they are given. his family are working class people who left japan for a better life in America. as he has told us many times that him and his family are well off and have a good life. then he says that in America his people (Japanese) are not treated well. then he goes on to say that his people made amirica great. now he has to weigh up the good life he has and the big money he gets against living in a country that as he said treats his people badly. now what does he do. 1 he can take the good life and the money and take shit ( as he says he does ) or 2nd he can leave America and go to japan and not have the great life and the money he gets in the USA. so what does he do??? that's right he takes the money. so basically he will take all the racist shit he talks about in America because the money is good. so his morals and pride only go as far as his pay packet. so in the end him and his family left japan to go to ( as he says himself a racist country ) for the money. tbh I have no time for anyone that complains about the country they live in when they are free to leave any time they like. as sepi said to him if life in America is that bad why does he stay.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon 17 Jul 2017, 09:29

Wow funnily enough this is getting back to the dual citizenship conversation

Incredible turn of events

Man people's strong feelings on this are having me regret calling BC a "dirty, filthy immigrant". I apologize Sad still my country tho. Jk we can share (:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 17 Jul 2017, 16:06

The US would be lucky to have me as I would make it a greater country IMO
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon 17 Jul 2017, 18:03

Dual citizenship is nothing but a plot for rich to live in developed countries and control their home country politically.

Look at Pakistan. All their main politicians have dual citizenship and they spend most of their time in England. Almost all of their corrupt military leaders retire in Canada. They simply don't care about Pakistan. This is one of biggest reason countries narrative became extremism and conservatism. They don't care because neither them or their family lives there.

If M99 had the choice to vote for

Politician A who will make international flight cheaper for people .
And

Politician B who will make roads for rural Bangladesh

He will vote for A BCZ that is directly affecting him.

People are selfish. I have seen British Pakistanis who hasn't been to Pakistan owning acres of land and million worth of industries.. the dual citizenship is just a tool to loot the home country dry.

New age colonization. Only difference is people are of same race.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon 17 Jul 2017, 18:15

Lol yeah about political agenda, Sikh immigrants in Canada actually think Khalistan is still a movement in India and they've never touched the Punjabi soil in their life. Same with Tamil immigrants across the world who believe Tamil Nadu faces racism every minute in India.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 17 Jul 2017, 22:33

@Adit I would totally vote for B.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3