5 time European Champions vs. Flanagan and the lads

+2
iftikhar
Curtinho
6 posters

Go down

5 time European Champions vs. Flanagan and the lads Empty 5 time European Champions vs. Flanagan and the lads

Post by Curtinho Sat 11 Mar - 3:05:48

Alright so I was pretty confident going into the last game, but less so for this one. This is where we have to prove our mettle and not let our mentality slip, and hopefully we come in prepared to face a team that's going to sit back and defend with all they've got. Apparently Firmino is a doubt, and Henderson and Sturridge are still out for sure. I'm thinking:

Mignolet
Clyne - Matip - Lovren - Milner
Can
Lallana - Wijnaldum
Mane - Origi - Coutinho

Look to see Woodburn and TAA make appearances.

I just want to see a win lads.

YNWA
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs. Flanagan and the lads Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs. Flanagan and the lads

Post by iftikhar Sat 11 Mar - 7:40:00

Curtinho wrote:Alright so I was pretty confident going into the last game, but less so for this one. This is where we have to prove our mettle and not let our mentality slip, and hopefully we come in prepared to face a team that's going to sit back and defend with all they've got. Apparently Firmino is a doubt, and Henderson and Sturridge are still out for sure. I'm thinking:

Mignolet
Clyne - Matip - Lovren - Milner
Can
Lallana - Wijnaldum
Mane - Origi - Coutinho

Look to see Woodburn and TAA make appearances.

I just want to see a win lads.

YNWA
Lovren is doubtful too. Let's get a win, YNWA
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs. Flanagan and the lads Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs. Flanagan and the lads

Post by Nishankly Sat 11 Mar - 10:15:07

We'll smash them.

Agree with Orgy coming in for Firmino. Even if Studge was available. I'd still go with Orgasm.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat 11 Mar - 14:04:34

Nishankly wrote:We'll smash them.

Agree with Orgy coming in for Firmino. Even if Studge was available. I'd still go with Orgasm.
Not even a specific date by which he can return :whistle:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 11 Mar - 21:31:18

I'm not confident at all about this game tbh. Neutral
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 12 Mar - 18:57:08

What a piss poor half. We are getting worse and worse in these types of games.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun 12 Mar - 19:54:46

Klopp playing Burnley the way they played us Proud

What a win!
We need these types of performances if we even hope to finish 4th.

Also what nonsense was that sub Coutinho off for Woodburn at the 57'

Klavan MOTM imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 12 Mar - 20:24:53

Nishankly wrote:Klopp playing Burnley the way they played us Proud

What a win!

Klavan MOTM imo
coutinho was badly out of form today tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun 12 Mar - 20:27:30

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Klopp playing Burnley the way they played us Proud

What a win!

Klavan MOTM imo
coutinho was badly out of form today tbh.

Yeah realized this soon after, I really hopes he finds his form back. Need Firmino back for that asap.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon 13 Mar - 6:26:07

Meh. Shit performance but vital 3 points.

Shoutout to Gini. I should criticize him more.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 13 Mar - 8:58:59

Matip was MOTM clearly though. Love me some Matip.

I like Gini's current form.

Mane was decent also.

Coutinho has been bad. Looks like the injury really set him back this season. He was amazing until that injury earlier in the season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 13 Mar - 13:53:06

Don't call me James wrote:Matip was MOTM clearly though. Love me some Matip.

Mane was decent also.

Coutinho has been bad. Looks like the injury really set him back this season. He was amazing until that injury earlier in the season.
did you even watch the game. matip was all over the place. in the first half emre fooking can was dropping in between our centre backs trying to win high balls that 6.5 matip should be clearing all day long. :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon 13 Mar - 15:30:46

This was a game where none would get more than 7, and still we won. cheers
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 13 Mar - 15:35:37

iftikhar wrote:This was a game where none would get more than 7, and still we won. cheers
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 13 Mar - 18:17:41

Unique wrote:

Mane was decent also.

did you even watch the game. matip was all over the place. in the first half emre fooking can was dropping in between our centre backs trying to win high balls that 6.5 matip should be clearing all day long. :facepalm:

I should ask you the same then, did you watch the match?

Can was awful for most of the game outside his goal. He was the worst player on the pitch first half.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon 13 Mar - 18:20:54

In between both of you, Matip, Can and Klavan were horrible in the first half.

Klavan improved vastly, He lost out on duels but he still managed a couple of goal saving blocks which made me give him the MOTM.

Matip was a consistent 6 always, He could never dominate Barnes, Vokes or Gray.

Can was absolute turd in the first half, Second half he scored and then was playing as a 3rd CB where it was his job for going in for headers which he won. Matip and Klavan were waiting to ensure the SS did not feed off the headers. The goal changes nothing for me, Can is not good enough to start and he does not deserve a new contract.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 13 Mar - 18:29:25

Don't call me James wrote:
Unique wrote:

Mane was decent also.

I should ask you the same then, did you watch the match?

Can was awful for most of the game outside his goal. He was the worst player on the pitch first half.
I agree can was a turd he was worst in the first half than he was in the 2nd. but why was he being asked to do the job matip and klavan should be able to do in there sleep. I mean if your centre backs cant head away a simple punt down the middle they have no business being at a club like Liverpool.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue 14 Mar - 4:41:54

So yeah that first half might have been the worst I've seen this team play in years. Largely due to Can's incompetence. Literally didn't even have a 70% completion rate for his passes. Against Burnley. What? People will look at his goal and praise him (I saw a lot of advocation for him being MotM my head exploded) but ignore the fact that outside of the goal he was absolutely dreadful.

Other than that to be honest nobody really stood out as having a great game except maybe Wijnaldum -- he made smart passes, was getting forward a lot more, scored a crucial goal that seemed to reinvigorate the team and was all over the pitch with his endless energy.

Coutinho was probably the only player worse than Can. He's been dreadful. Woodburn looked bright in the very limited time he had on the ball though.

All in all we got the win so I'm happy but I can't remember the last time I was as frustrated watching this team as in the first half. That was...yikes.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down