Cocks on Balls vs. 5 time European Champions

5 posters

Go down

Cocks on Balls vs. 5 time European Champions Empty Cocks on Balls vs. 5 time European Champions

Post by Curtinho Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Is this where we can, as the cliché goes, turn our season around? It sounds like a silly thing to say after all we only just dropped out of the top 4 and are within 4 points of 3 teams there, but our form of late has been absolutely dire. Luckily we're playing against a team that is a little more open to 'playing' ball with us, and that's generally where our team shines. Now, they're one of the more defensive teams of the top 6, and extremely well drilled, but I think that with the time to prepare, and the luck bound to turn at some point, our funk should be over here.

The only request I make is that, I don't care who starts anywhere else, but Can must be kept out of this game. Not only is he just not suited to the team or good enough in general, but especially since Poch Spice's gamecocks like to press very hard he is bound to be a liability in midfield with his inability to turn, poor technical ability, penchant for giveaways and slow speed of thought in general.

With that said I wouldn't mind seeing Klopp bring Coutinho back into midfield as he did a few times since Lallana is a doubt. With a few other players out this is what I'd do:

Karius
Clyne - Matip - Gomez - Milner
Henderson
Wijnaldum - Coutinho
Firmino
Mané - Origi

Though most likely keeping with the 4-3-3 Firmino would be wide left instead.

Either way, just get out there and get a positive result. With all the points we drop against bunker teams we need to keep getting results against the other CL contenders to have any hope of finishing in a good position.

YNWA
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Cocks on Balls vs. 5 time European Champions Empty Re: Cocks on Balls vs. 5 time European Champions

Post by iftikhar Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:34 am

"Hope we win"

Thumbs up
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cocks on Balls vs. 5 time European Champions Empty Re: Cocks on Balls vs. 5 time European Champions

Post by Nishankly Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:36 pm

Cocks on Balls vs. 5 time European Champions C4ZdbZuXUAEw78v
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Lucas at Centerback rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Kamikazi Klopp pale
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Lucas has been amazing today Laughing

Spurs are idiots. They could have won this game if they just followed the template by every other team that's gotten teh best of us in 2017.

Instead they play right into our hands rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Good win, Back in it. lol
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:40 pm

I think we can all agree that curtinho should also take over match thread duty from ifti in the future, good game etc pp, however I still haven't actually figured out how you arrived at "Cocks on balls" hmm

poverty water ducks for Swans, etc, I get that stuff, but cocks on balls?

Oh wait now that I write I remember that's actually their logo isn't it lmao
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:58 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I think we can all agree that curtinho should also take over match thread duty from ifti in the future, eco smile :whistle: good game etc pp, however I still haven't actually figured out how you arrived at "Cocks on balls" hmm

poverty water ducks for Swans, etc, I get that stuff, but cocks on balls?

Oh wait now that I write I remember that's actually their logo isn't it lmao Wink :whistle:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Thank god we started with Wijnaldum over Can for this one. The difference was obvious and Wijnaldum had a massive game actually.

Anyway, just happy to get the W. Great performance, but we have to carry over into games against opposition that bunker up. We know we can beat the top teams.

Still, it was a fun game to watch.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down