Mr Nick09
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:43 pm

He is still the best forward we have that doesn't get injured for months at a time. We are lucky that he has stayed injury free for as long as he has. He isn't the one that needs to leave it's the other guy in the front line who keeps holding us back with his lethargy. Ronaldo is an easy scapegoat because more often than not he's the one at the end of every chance but why is he the only one. When Bale was playing and he delivered nobody had a problem with Ronaldo being in the team because Bale was scoring or creating all our goals but with him out now Ronaldo is the only goalscoring forward we can rely on.

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:comparing dumb and dumber here lol

Seriously. The "who was more awful" debate doesn't really do anyone much good. Best we can hope for is one or both find form very soon because, as it stands, we can't win anything with both of them firing blanks. That's not on the manager either. If the team plays well and the strikers can't score, there's not much he can do. We don't have better options until Bale comes back.

I would hope that Madrid buy a striker in the winter mercato but it seems unlikely. I'd make a run at Martial at Man U, Comans at Bayern or Dembele at Dortmund... yes, they're all french Laughing. My point is that we need someone who can run with the ball on the front line. Bale is too injury-prone and he's the only one.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:31 pm

Last I heard, we still have a signing ban on for this winter mercato?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2