NeganIsco
Valkyrja
halamadrid2
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo

Post by Doc Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Believe me Hala, I have no doom and gloom in me. I am just pissed as hell with this particular match. I mean, it was so stupid. Danilo gets caught waaaaaay up field for no reason and Vasquez decides to himself he can dribble his way with poverty technique.

That being said, Casemiro is my new favourite player. I have spoken.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Casemiro was very bad today IMO. Frequently out of position, ane made so many runs forward offering nothing whereas he should sit back and let Luka and Toni attacking.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Such a shame our defence and attack isn't doing our midfield justice. This is the best midfield we have had in decades. Complete all over but then you have Danilo the ghost, Varane who is a calamity waiting to happen, Ramos nuff said and Marcelo who thinks it's ok to jogabonito his way out of our box and a forward line with the worst work rate out of any top team. I feel sorry for them, the situation is so dire Casemiro has to join in on the attack when he should be shielding our defence instead. They pass the ball to the forwards and it's straight to defence because 9/10 times they'll lose it. It must be frustrating for them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:02 pm

couldn't catch the game while at work today (i normally do a good job of knowing when and how to schedule time for midweek games). all i want to know before i watch the highlights is, which of our players messed up
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:09 pm

For the goals:

1st goal:

We lose the ball high up the pitch, 2 passs and they put Theo through on Danilo's wing. Danilo is nowhere to be seen (no surprise there) and Varane is too slow to react so is lagging behind. He puts a poor cross in but instead of putting the ball out of play Marcelo backheels the ball right onto the feet of Aspas who has time to control the ball and send it into the goal

2nd goal:

Lucas tries to dribble past 3 Celta players in our own half while most of our players have gone up the pitch. Again Varane is too slow to react. Aspas slides the ball between him and Ramos and their player outwits Kiko to send him the wrong way

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:24 pm

shadexticos wrote:If you had a chance to sell one of our Hero-villain players (Ronaldo and Ramos) who would you sell?

Easy, Ronaldo. Ramos scores more goals rofl All jokes aside, Ramos does score more significant goals than Ronaldo does hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 am

Benzema fault oh wait..... rofl jokers
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:52 am

Varane was probably the only player today who could keep his head up, but hala still attacks him Laughing

anyway, nacho has to start at RB until Carvajal recovers. Danilo is a full time scrub
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:28 pm

The speed Celta played it to the wings, Varane would have had to move faster than he ever did in his short career so far. Can't actually fault him on that. Also, the ball was behind Marcelo, not in front of him so he really didn't have a whole lot of options when it comes to clearing the ball. We simply got sucker punched twice. All of which was on our own making.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:23 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:For the goals:

1st goal:

We lose the ball high up the pitch, 2 passs and they put Theo through on Danilo's wing. Danilo is nowhere to be seen (no surprise there) and Varane is too slow to react so is lagging behind. He puts a poor cross in but instead of putting the ball out of play Marcelo backheels the ball right onto the feet of Aspas who has time to control the ball and send it into the goal

2nd goal:

Lucas tries to dribble past 3 Celta players in our own half while most of our players have gone up the pitch. Again Varane is too slow to react. Aspas slides the ball between him and Ramos and their player outwits Kiko to send him the wrong way

You want Varane to be everywhere on the pitch?

I don't understand how Varane is being blamed.

Like Valk said, Casemiro was out of position for the majority of the match.

He needs to get back to just focusing on defending. Hope he isn't getting bigheaded.

Lucas Vasquez was poor. Unfortunate Asensio got knocked and got taken off. He was playing better.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Earlier we went on a streak of 4 straight draws when we were on a big winning streak (no draws).

That's what usually happens during long streaks.  You feed off the anxiety and energy of maintaining the streak.  Once the streak is broken, it takes you a few games to find something to fill that emotional void.  Team needs to regain its edge.  Needs to find something new to give them that extra energy.

This type of thing happens in every sport that I've noticed actually.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Don't really care about the streak. Never did. I tend to keep my memory fresh to store important things, like trophies, not meaningless records that never stand the test of time.

Having said that, here's what I have to say about this sudden and unfortunate, albeit deserved turn of events:

I tolerate losing as long as it doesn't affect our chances of winning trophies. As things stand, Z's Madrid is still top of the table in the league, and still haven't been knocked out from the CdR or the CL.
So he's safe from my wrath....for now.

If he gets knocked out by Celta, then he'll lose a big chunk of my respect and support.

If he gets knocked out from the CL, then he'll lose another massive chunk.

If he loses the league, then I guess I don't have to tell you anything. Just hand in your resignation and close the door on your way out.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:05 am

Lol. Do we win the treble every year? Is that the expectation?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:40 pm

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. Z is under no obligation to win the treble, but he must win at least one major trophy.

If you think he doesn't have to win anything and he should be kept on regardless of whether or not he wins something this year, then you might want to reevaluate your love for this club and try to figure out whether your loyalty to Madrid is not as intense as the one you have for Z.

You have been defending him as if he was your older brother. At least before you still had a case when he was still winning (mostly thanks to luck and players' individual brilliance), but defending him now would mean you clearly don't care about the club and your only concern is keeping Z in the hot seat.

Don't expect us to lower our standards for anybody. Z MUST win at least one major trophy this year. And he better win the league this year because there's absolutely no excuse for him not to.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Boy talk about entitlement. When did Perez put you in charge?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:50 pm

Please delineate the "entitlement" in my post.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Who are you to decide what the standards are for him retaining his job. Nothing wrong with expressing your opinion of what he should or not do, but to demand what he has to do to retain his job!!! And to add to it, you tell a long loyal fan he needs to raise his standards or move to another team!

To me it's another sign of entitlement your age group is demanding. Who in the world do you think you are? A boisterous fan or someone that should have authority over club employees.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:20 am

futbol_bill wrote:Who are you to decide what the standards are for him retaining his job.
The club fired Carlo when he ended up trophyless a year after he won the double. So no, I didn't "decide" what the conditions are for him to retain his job. I just made a simple comparison with his predecessors.

expressing your opinion of what he should or not do
That's what I did.

but to demand what he has to do to retain his job!!!
Your problem is that you seem incapable of understanding "fan" talk. You also said the same thing before when I referred to Real Madrid as "my club" and you thought I meant I was the president or a shareholder.

When fans 'demand' something, it doesn't mean they have the authority to fire said manager when they fail to meet those demands. It only means they won't support him if he doesn't win something, and rightly so. I didn't think this needs and explanation (just like the my club part), but I guess sometimes you have to explain the obvious.

And to add to it, you tell a long loyal fan he needs to raise his standards or move to another team!
Did I? Let's see. I told him that he has been defending Z even when the latter didn't deserve to be defended. And I implied that such a behavior shows that he's loyal and cares more about Z than the club. He may loves Real Madrid more, but that's certainly not what's showing.

In no way, shape, or form did I tell him or even insinuate that he should change the club. That's you putting words in my mouth, and that's disappointing.

To me it's another sign of entitlement your age group is demanding. Who in the world do you think you are? A boisterous fan or someone that should have authority over club employees.

I think I shouldn't be held accountable for you misinterpreting my post, but I'm going to clarify things one more time anyway:

When I say "my club": It doesn't mean I own the club. It's merely an affectionate reference.

When I say Z "Must" win something: It doesn't mean I'm the one deciding whether he should be kept or sacked. It merely means that he should win, otherwise he'll be sacked just like his predecessors who won more and yet were let go after ending up trophyless. So unless Z is getting some special treatment, he'll be sacked if he ends up empty-handed.

Next time, please make sure not to misinterpret my post. And more importantly, don't hold me accountable for your misinterpretations.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Misinterpretation or not, you certainly have an air of authoritarian in your post. Comparisons to Carlo or Mourinho are not valid as both of them were established coaches hired with the express purpose of winning the CL. Carlo was let go because not only did he not complete the goal established for him, he totally ignored the majority of his squad and made zero attempt at other trophies. Zidane on the other hand is a rookie coach brought in initially to salvage a disasterous season from a pathetic coach.

Despite your constant criticisms, Zidane has more than proved he is the right man for the job. He has displayed superior man management, the best we have seen since Del Bosque. His tactics still need work, but we have seen vast improvements in that area as the season has progressed. He himself has acknowledge that he is a rookie and is learning on the job. You have stated his success was based on just luck and individual brillance! Well it can just as easily be said the majority of the complains you have especially the past three games are because of individual errors. You said it youself, we should wait until end of season before making judgements on Zidane. Why don't you follow your own advice.

You seem to think that championship teams have perfection all season long. Can you list any team anywhere that was able to keep perfection all season long? I doubt it, just another naivity you have.

As to your berating Deez, who has been around these parts much much longer than you, he never was supporting Zidane like his older brother as you stated

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

If you think he doesn't have to win anything and he should be kept on regardless of whether or not he wins something this year, then you might want to reevaluate your love for this club and try to figure out whether your loyalty to Madrid is not as intense as the one you have for Z.

You have been defending him as if he was your older brother. At least before you still had a case when he was still winning (mostly thanks to luck and players' individual brilliance), but defending him now would mean you clearly don't care about the club and your only concern is keeping Z in the hot seat.

If you go back and check his posts, he challenged you and others who were saying Zidane should be replaced with who would you replace him with!!!!

The Demon of Carthage wrote: Don't expect us to lower our standards for anybody. Z MUST win at least one major trophy this year. And he better win the league this year because there's absolutely no excuse for him not to.

And since when do you speak for all of US.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Good and bad news on Injury front. Modric's injury is just muscular and will be out 10 days, will miss Celta copa 2nd leg. Marcelo injury is a roto and will be out a month, meaning Celta match, Copa semi finals (if we get there) and Napoli.

Also Ronaldo has some problem and may miss the copa match. Danilo also may miss. It means only 4 defense available. Zidane is thinking of 3 Cbs again (with Danilo and Kova on wings, with Isco in for Modric).

I wondered about Coentrao, but he apparently he no where close. His situation is very confusing. The club has stopped providing any medical info on him. Club is likely to bring up either Tejero or Abner from Castilla. Tejero was impressive in his Copa debut a month ago and Abner was projected as a youth gem two years ago, but was injured most of last year.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Yea, I would like to see tejero start the match, if danilo is definitely out.

Casilla
Nacho Varane Ramos Tejero
Kovacic Casemiro Isco
Lucas Benzema Morata
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content