El Gunner
Art Morte
Curtinho
iftikhar
McAgger
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Goals Conceded || Otherwise known as 'Who's fault is it?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Goals Conceded || Otherwise known as 'Who's fault is it?'

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:58 pm

I don't care about the stats. It's the eye test.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Goals Conceded || Otherwise known as 'Who's fault is it?' - Page 2 Empty Re: Goals Conceded || Otherwise known as 'Who's fault is it?'

Post by El Gunner Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Koscielny >>> Matip
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Reported.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Okay, I'm not RG, but...

Dear El Gunner, I'm a little worried. When was the last time you visited an ophthalmologist? I think it might be advisable for you to check your eyesight, as it seems that you might have a tiny problem there. But I'm fairly confident it can be fixed easily, so there is no need to be overly concerned. :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:39 pm

You legit reported me? Laughing

Come on, let's spice this place up. It has been dead for the last two weeks.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Kos ze boss in Arsenal imo not outside Arsenal considering Arsenal twitter calls me retard from rating Kos above Mustafi lmao

Given up on rating Arsenal CB's.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:10 pm

ohh yeah the two top CBs of Arsenal are getting ripped apart rofl

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:56 am

why is this thread not being updated :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Because we haven't conceded any goals since this thread was created.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Because we haven't conceded any goals since this thread was created.

:bow:

Goals Conceded || Otherwise known as 'Who's fault is it?' - Page 2 IMG_0478

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:20 pm

Have at it lads.

16. Wilson for Bournemouth - https://my.mixtape.moe/ymsfbc.mp4
17. Fraser for Bournemouth - https://my.mixtape.moe/wrrvup.mp4
18. Cook for Bournemouth - https://streamable.com/b9gg
19. Ake for Bournemouth - https://my.mixtape.moe/qxspbu.mp4
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:25 pm

For me it was:

16. Lovren mainly for whatever the *bleep* that header was. Milner for conceding the pen.

17. Origi for losing the ball. Lovren for running diagonally towards the forward instead of towards our goal where he could have cut the path of the thorughball. Henderson for just godawful attempt at a clearance. Karius for not saving a shot relatively straight at him.

18. Origi for misjudging the flight of the ball and letting it bounce. Hard to blame anyone else here.

19. Pretty much all on Karius for spilling that.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:41 pm

16. 30% Milner's fault, but 70% Lovren's. Completely fails with his header, simply gives the ball to the attacker while taking himself out of the play.

17. Several culprits. Henderson and Can let players just run through them in midfield and then fail to mark them in the box. Lovren let's his man just run through him and doesn't close him down. Lucas is just usually lost at CB, defending nothing and no one.

18. Pretty much everyone. Pause the video the moment the cross comes in. We have so many players in the box who don't mark anyone. We outnumber them 10 to 5 in the box, but three of their guys are free. Just collectively shit defending.

19. Karius.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:33 pm

tbh I blame the team. every time a team has a real go at our goal we fold like a cheap deck chair. matip has made a massive diference but the truth is klopp has still not found a way to make us solid at the back. we have done well in the last few games but every team we have played in that run has parked the bus with 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins. those of you that though we had a chance of winning the title I'm sorry to have to say this but that team has no chance in hell of winning the title. the problem is a melt down like that and the one against burnley are just waiting to happen at any time. but top 4 is possible and that's all I thought we could hope for anyway that's why I'm not in a serious melt down right now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Goals Conceded || Otherwise known as 'Who's fault is it?' - Page 2 897412

Changed my mind on 18. YOu are right Morty. This is comical.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:04 am

Don't call me James wrote:Goals Conceded || Otherwise known as 'Who's fault is it?' - Page 2 897412

Changed my mind on 18. YOu are right Morty. This is comical.

On the evidence, I blame that shit kit :coffee: . It's just as eye-sore as our defensive organization.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:16 am

You'll never walk alone lads.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:47 am

the funny thing is people picking holes in each player for every goal but if Rodgers was still manager it would have all just been blamed on him. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:36 pm

time to update this thread james
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:37 am

20. Payet for West Ham - https://my.mixtape.moe/keefki.mp4
21. Antonio for West Ham - https://my.mixtape.moe/itqjls.mp4

20. The freekick is all on Karius. He's practically kissing his left hand post. His starting positions is shit given how likely it is that Payet will go to the other side. The shot wasn't even all the way in the corner and was relatively saveable but a combination of his starting position and late moving to the right causes it.

21. This is a hard one to blame anyone. Biggest portion of the blame for is shared between Karius and Hendo. Henderson should never ever ever put his head to that on purpose (which he did) unless he can 100% stop the ball. Otherwise he just *bleep* it up for his own defenders. Matip read the throughball perfectly and was going to easily intercept it until Hendo redirected it and that was that. Karius is at fault partially because that was still very savable given how weak Antonio's touch on the ball was.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue May 09, 2017 8:41 am

Lucifer wrote:Liverpool no doubt are playing most exhilarating, exciting and beautiful brand of football in Europe but at risk of being called spoilsport I must point out that it is defence that makes u win league titles. especially in very competitive league such as epl you must have that ability to grind out 1-0 results.
Your forward however talented they are, are going to find difficult to score in some games especially in later part of season when most teams will definitely work out a plan to stop them.
So it is absolutely critical for Kloppo to address the issue. You don't have quality individuals at back so they have to work as unit and shield the weak link. Also stop giving goals for peanuts, keeping a clean sheet is huge confidence boost for defence. I would take 3-0 over 5-2 any day.
It's upto Kloppo and Liverpool if they want to be league winners or the team that should have won.

I wonder how much of this is relevant today.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 09, 2017 11:26 am

Lucifer wrote:
Lucifer wrote:Liverpool no doubt are playing most exhilarating, exciting and beautiful brand of football in Europe but at risk of being called spoilsport I must point out that it is defence that makes u win league titles. especially in very competitive league such as epl you must have that ability to grind out 1-0 results.
Your forward however talented they are, are going to find difficult to score in some games especially in later part of season when most teams will definitely work out a plan to stop them.
So it is absolutely critical for Kloppo to address the issue. You don't have quality individuals at back so they have to work as unit and shield the weak link. Also stop giving goals for peanuts, keeping a clean sheet is huge confidence boost for defence. I would take 3-0 over 5-2 any day.
It's upto Kloppo and Liverpool if they want to be league winners or the team that should have won.

I wonder how much of this is relevant today.
all of it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 09, 2017 6:18 pm

Nah.

Liverpool don't play exciting, let alone exhilarating or beautiful, football without Mané. That's all out of the window the minute he is missing.

You play laborious and shaky stuff, every goal you score feels like centuries of hard work plus a topping of luck.

On the other hand, every goal you concede feels natural.

Klopp needs to step it up if he want to win anything meaningful in his time at Liverpool.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue May 09, 2017 6:20 pm

Start of the season they did play some fine footy, that's when this was posted. hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 09, 2017 7:29 pm

I know. But you yourself asked how much of it is NOW valid ?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2