Lucifer
Jay29
McAgger
RealGunner
Casciavit
30 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition

Post by Casciavit Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:24 am

bump

Ended Madrid's unbeaten streak :bow:

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:13 am

Only 1 point behind Madrid Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:04 am

I would love to see him in Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:33 pm

@OptaJose:
El Sevilla have collected a club-record 42 points from the first-half of the current La Liga season. Record.

Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition  - Page 2 11413350w-440x264
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Wow , So Impressive.

Hope he builds on it

We really need balanced / fair TV rights deals in spain
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Jorge Sampaoli is going against the grain, shunning top clubs for a return to international management

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/jorge-sampaoli-argentina-sevilla-shunning-top-clubs-return-international-management-a7678976.html
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Messi probably instructed him to go to Arg instead of Barcelona
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:Jorge Sampaoli is going against the grain, shunning top clubs for a return to international management

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/jorge-sampaoli-argentina-sevilla-shunning-top-clubs-return-international-management-a7678976.html
What a boss. :bow:

Also AFA from the new Primera deal seems finally have money to pay Tata and Bozo their money. Will be huge turn point in Argentine football. Messi carried Bolivia level team 3 times to major final ET's, imagine him with an actual football system.  affraid
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:40 pm

I'll tell you whats going to happen:

He's going to do great with Sevilla, turning heads and getting praises

Maybe even beat United (if he does, you will never hear the end of me)

Something something problem isn't him its Milan

Then somehow the agenda is that we were wrong to let him go, problem spearheaded by Juve luddites Luca and Rincon despite claiming he's been horrible for the past few months.

Quote me
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Those with the powers, change it from Sampaoli to Montella please.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Kaladin wrote:I'll tell you whats going to happen:

Then somehow the agenda is that we were wrong to let him go, problem spearheaded by Juve luddites Luca and Rincon despite claiming he's been horrible for the past few months.

Quote me

I will quote you because I was adamant from the summer that Montella probably wasn't the right manager for Milan's 200M+ squad

Also, Milan is so far from relevancy, I doubt it matters even if Montella wins the Champions League with Sevilla. Your team is expensive, hot garbage

And once Goattuso puts together his 5-6 good games and gets his 7 year contract extension, only to receive a Christmas gift from the board in December 2018, you will repeat this cycle with Oddo

Don't ever @me

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Doc wrote:Those with the powers, change it from Sampaoli to Montella please.
No need.

We can simply post here
www.goallegacy.net/t39545-vincenzo-montella-sack-watch

Makes much more sense and no need to change a thread title.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Quote me

There you are, quoted.

Another pointless post making up fairy tale scenarios taking shots at people for imaginary responses.

Btw that Montella did terribly and was properly sacked doesn't mean that Milan isn't also a problem. If you haven't figured that one out then there is just no hope for you. Move on from Milan and continue pretending to be a madridista.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:45 pm

@RealGunner I need you to have new identity papers ready for me, on the slim chance that this lad actually knocks us out of the CL, random join date, post count etc, won't be able to show my face if it happens
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:45 pm

we can arrange that

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:06 am

rincon wrote:

Quote me

There you are, quoted.

Another pointless post making up fairy tale scenarios taking shots at people for imaginary responses.

Btw that Montella did terribly and was properly sacked doesn't mean that Milan isn't also a problem. If you haven't figured that one out then there is just no hope for you. Move on from Milan and continue pretending to be a madridista.

Where did i say we weren't a problem?

You know what i hate? People who pity us because of the state of the club, you can take your pity and stick for the next #TimeToBeProud. I get it, we were you're second club supported during those serie B mid table years, so you feel some sympathy towards.

Il stop pretending being a Madridista as long as you stop pretending to be Italian Wink
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:08 am

Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition  - Page 2 423
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:17 am

Kaladin wrote:
rincon wrote:

Quote me

There you are, quoted.

You know what i hate? People who pity us because of the state of the club, you can take your pity and stick for the next #TimeToBeProud. I get it, we were you're second club supported during those serie B mid table years, so you feel some sympathy towards.

Il stop pretending being a Madridista as long as you stop pretending to be Italian Wink

What pity? Your club is crap. Like your attitude. Second club supported? More made up bs as usual, narratives You build for yourself I guess. You wanna get nationalistic? Support psg from that throne of yours built with slavery.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:03 am

rincon wrote:
Kaladin wrote:
rincon wrote:

There you are, quoted.

What pity? Your club is crap. Like your attitude. Second club supported? More made up bs as usual, narratives You build for yourself I guess. You wanna get nationalistic? Support psg from that throne of yours built with slavery.

Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition  - Page 2 GH2CzaTyX_zaVHbCvVYeB72JB8bUxonzXa0RP7djseAw2RggQ31_4xiylRCYxQpVgHKjhmm4rbVD7eB4diJiAIv0i3VdpFRkLU-19JtRdy2yBQ1VwENmVX33=w405-h228-nc

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:35 am

rincon wrote:
Kaladin wrote:
rincon wrote:

There you are, quoted.

Nice compartmentalization, i suppose you sit on a throne of cocaine and drugs, El Jefe?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:36 am

I do Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:23 pm

Seems there's a tag team bloodbath between the Italian nationalists(Luca and rincon) and the Milan 'outsiders' (M99 and ES)

Watching this, I have to say am really so proud to be a United fan chilling with my brothers Frenzy and Hans
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:43 pm

S wrote:Seems there's a tag team bloodbath between the Italian nationalists(Luca and rincon) and the Milan 'outsiders' (M99 and ES)

Watching this, I have to say am really so proud to be a United fan chilling with my brothers Frenzy and Hans

You’re next, you snake

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Well let me tell everyone my story. I was part of the Serie  TNA creative staff myself a while back but in reality, it was just on paper. I had no freedom whatsoever because apparently, Lex Luca and Razor Rincon controlled all the booking power. I saw a direction which both dint agree. I mean they wanted to promote C+ players like Immobile, Kessie and Cristante  to the main event. Do they have any  idea of what makes a main event player in 2017 ?!

All in all , the constant nationalistic movements, the disingenuinety of Milan jobbers who turn up one night and skip the other and the total irrelevance of the rest of the roster made me think hard that do I really belong here ?!
One day I received a call from my good mate, Hans. It had been such a long time that I dint realize he had made such a name for himself in the 'big leagues' the GOAT league.

Thanks to him, he introduced me to one of the more over guys in their roster, Frenzy. His posts (promos) as we all know are badass but this man in reality has such a down to earth personality. He was so impressed by my larger than life attitude that he offered me a chance to become a part of his United faction. Not just that but even write promos for him too.

Thanks to both , I'm a changed man now. We all come from different backgrounds have different styles wear different colors share different opinions but we are one big family. That's the power of the United family. Proud to be a red devil Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition  - Page 2 H8HM0Pw
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Lies, you ran away Gil style because not only Madrid put a beating on Jjuve, you were too afraid to face the amount of banter you were gonna receive from all your mouth offs. You're a coward of the highest order and I'm shocked that real Utd fans like Firenze, Tom and Hans have accepted your yellow belly ways.

And if Montella beats Utd, you're gonna crawl back to Jjuve's loving arms...like you always do. IF El Jeje/Mad Scientist Rincon accepts you back.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:55 pm

S wrote:
All in all , the constant nationalistic movements, the disingenuinety of Milan jobbers who turn up one night and skip the other

Rich coming from you.

You got this fake gimmick going so you don't have to do a Houdini again when Fraudetinno knocks JJ out?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next