Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:37 am

Part 2:

Apparently he said Jamie.

This interview though rofl

What a treasure

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:37 am

Admittedly any team that gets a shot clock violation in a close game in the last minute doesn't really deserve to win
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:07 am

Thomas Robinson just made an 18-foot buzzer beating floater. Never thought I'd see that in my life.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:27 am

CBarca wrote:Admittedly any team that gets a shot clock violation in a close game in the last minute doesn't really deserve to win
Or throws a 14 points lead in the last quarter. :facepalm:
But yea, Cavs' D was impeccable in the last quarter, especially in that Klay shot clock violation.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:08 pm

Can't argue with any of this tbh.

I must say though my optimistic heart and mind is saying Steph is just taking it easy throughout the 3/4 of the regular season or maybe even all of it. I think he knows this and he will try to make things right his way by saving up for the playoffs and the finals.

The thing will be as I've mentioned before to try to find the right line between doing what's best for his legacy and doing the right thing for the team so that they can actually win the Chip.

Oh and how huge is this gap in excitement and tension between Cavs-Dubs games and the rest of the teams in the NBA.

Could watch a Cavs-Dubs matchup every other day tbh.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:30 pm

Yea, Curry doesn't seem to have an iron mental fortitude and has a tendency to crumble under pressure on high stakes game and to not recover mentally during the match if he's having a bad game. But he's still young and has plenty of time in his career to rectify that. This play-offs can be a start towards that direction.

He also has this high risk high reward/go big or go home playstyle, and that exacerbates this stark contrast between his good and bad performances. But that in my eyes is his legacy, that's Curry in a nutshell. 
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:27 am

Warriors blowing a 25 point lead hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Don't need an 11 min video to tell you that Curry is a fraud to be honest :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Giannis game winner at MSG Proud

Should be a lock for the all Star game the way he's playing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:42 pm

He should start IMO, he's been fantastic.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Giannis is top 10 player in the league the way he's playing.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:11 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 C1bdnaxUoAAyOkA

Zaza rofl

Good that Giannis has so many votes though and i could get behind a Lebron, Giannis and Embiid front court tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:14 pm

rofl Zaza rofl

Melo :facepalm:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:16 pm

I'm highly disappointed in the Knicks fans voting for Melo over Porzingis tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Zaza rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:24 pm

No Jimmy Butler? Hello?
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:30 pm

That is a bit ridiculous but these things always are.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:33 pm

So I was just thinking about this now after watching videos of how KD move has caused Curry's drop in numbers and in turn has affected him not being the face of the NBA anymore, and how this is a bad thing for Under Armour, the young kids who looked up to him so much, etc etc etc.

And I thought of this hypothetical for 5 years into the future of the NBA.
It's no myth we got two powerhouses in the NBA at the moment who are clearly the top dogs in the West and East, and we're just waiting for the finals, all due respect to Toronto and San Antonio because they do well keeping up such fantastic regular season records.

Let's say this super-manufactured and managed team in the Dubs win the next 3 championships, which is the sort of thing that they were built for in the first place. Or maybe just 2 out of the next 3. Certainly a possible thing.
So let's then say Curry decides that he wants to do something more to build on his reputation and legacy. He decides he wants to move. Klay also decides he wants to show off his shooting prowess elsewhere and help another team out to fight for the chip. The Warriors break up, Durant stays at GS, Klay moves to Lakerland who by now are a solid team and Curry??? Pls don't mention Charlotte, he would at least have to have 1 or 2 relevant players around him to fight for the Chip. So where does Curry move to?
I was thinking Boston, but I just can't imagine the easy-going light skin California guy in Boston. So I was thinking this Clippers team that will never ever do something break up. Steph moves there, maybe CP3 stays and becomes the more than able understudy. Maybe even plays at point and let Steph be the shooting guard Laughing Get Cousins in at the Clippers as well and find some two other big forwards who are good at defending. LeBron retires leaving Kyrie as the main man at Cleveland, however I can't see Kyrie carrying them to Chip victory on his own throughout a playoff run so he would need help, maybe then in Anthony Davis? By now the Bucks and Timberwolves are well-oiled machines led by Giannis and KAT respectively, and who knows, maybe Westbrook or Harden end up at one of them as well. Philly are still growing perhaps, or maybe Embiid decides he wants to move to the ever consistent Spurs and breathe some new life into them. The talent would be spread out more evenly across the NBA board, how would things turn out? Who would win the Chip then? Would the NBA be more fun?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:08 am

I would love for Curry to be Giannis number 2 with the Bucks when he's older and in his 30s. His shooting, scoring, ball handling, vision, off the ball play will still be there. And he doesn't really have much athleticism anyways so seems unlikely age will affect him as much as Kobe, Wade, Melo.

Giannis seems like the next best player in the league with AD. A bit disappointed with KAT this season.

Can see Bucks-76ers domination era (at least in the east) after current Dubs-Cavs rivalry is over.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:12 am

Hard to say really, who really saw this jump from Giannis coming? as good as he was before i don't think many saw this.

NBA is a weird league when it comes to development, consistently every year it feels like someone makes a ridiculous jump and the one you expect kind feels like you were let down.

I suppose that's part of what make it an attractive league to watch though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:19 am

But having said all that, we are definitely in for another colluding. Wall, Cousins, Paul George will all look to collude 100% when their current contracts are over. They all think they are superstars (which they are not, stars yes but not superstars) and they will all be 28-29 by the time their contracts are up. Prime years to get a ring or it's over.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:28 am

I thought Giannis had been quite consistent in his development to be honest. Let's hope it continues. Someone like Paul George had the same kind of development, but he hasn't quite taken off, albeit he was hindered by the freak injury that might've been harder on him mentally than we first assumed.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:30 am

Hard to say with more help that Cousins isn't tbh.

A Guy that averages 29 and 11 on a trash team like that can't be excluded from the conversation.

Nobody, not even Lebron could make that team good so i don't necessarily blame him for the lack of wins.

Especially when look at their lottery picks since drafting him lol, every last one of them busts and many of them are not even in the league anymore.

Maybe his mental makeup will hold him back, we'll see but ignoring that it's hard for me to say that potentially he isn't someone who could be considered a superstar.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:31 am

Also can't wait to watch Lakers again tonight. We're finally healthy again... Still missing GOAT defender Nance.
Randle got a triple double last game. His third of the career. He's got more than his entire draft class. Think there's only one other who has one. Meanwhile D'angelo Russell and Nick Young are on fire. D'angelo is 50% on catch and shoot 3s iirc. 3rd best in the league. We need to get him consistent looks. If we by some luck get the draft pick this year, could draft another ball handling guard and run a deadly combo guard tandem.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:32 am

Let's not kid ourselves. LeBron will definitely make Kings a playoff team (50 wins). The Dude has been doing it his whole career. I see no difference with the Kings.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:34 am

Well they are a playoff team atm Laughing I mean 50 wins+ and i really don't see it.

They are complete and utter trash.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next