Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:31 am

KD get it Jesus f

So happy for him tonight after that performance. Too early to say no doubt but hopefully the ring is coming home Proud

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:23 am

Seems like I was right to not watch this one. Have no interest actually. KD ruined the playoffs.

If he takes a pay cut it will be the most ridiculous thing ever and directly screw over the PA and what all the other players have been fighting for.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Majority of the snake's points came on uncontested dunks Laughing

Cavs shitty D made him look better than he was
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:08 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Majority of the snake's points came on uncontested dunks Laughing

Their D was shitty for a reason, they were anticipating Curry and Klay 3pts so they left the ring wide open for durant. It's the lesser of two evils. That's how strong GS are .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:14 pm

Anyone see the excuses people are making for LeBron "better than Jordan" James?

He's a PF/C now and can't be expected to Guard Durant rofl

What ever happened to he can guard all 5 positions doe?. Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:23 pm

LeBéninois wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Majority of the snake's points came on uncontested dunks Laughing

Their D was shitty for a reason, they were anticipating Curry and Klay 3pts so they left the ring wide open for durant. It's the lesser of two evils. That's how strong GS are .

Who the *bleep* gives up a dunk to prevent a 3? They don't hit 100% from downtown, but a dunk is 100%
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:39 pm

He went 38-8-8 on 14-26 shooting lad, while playing stellar defense.

Put some respeck on that name. Him and Steph were on another level.

Hope Cavs get it together. Looked like a weak western conference team. They've got a lot of time to do so. Finals started out like this last year.

Although it's pretty clear the best player in the league has elevated this GS team to another level
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:47 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
LeBéninois wrote:

Who the *bleep* gives up a dunk to prevent a 3? They don't hit 100% from downtown, but a dunk is 100%

Well that's why they did.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Anyone see the excuses people are making for LeBron "better than Jordan" James?

He can guard Durant ( I mean it's Kevin Durant come on ) all game long and still have enough energy to be good in offense .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:49 pm

CBarca wrote:

He went 38-8-8 on 14-26 shooting lad, while playing stellar defense.

Put some respeck on that name. Him and Steph were on another level.

Hope Cavs get it together. Looked like a weak western conference team. They've got a lot of time to do so. Finals started out like this last year.

Although it's pretty clear the best player in the league has elevated this GS team to another level

Best player in the league rofl rofl rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Some say LeBron is still turning the ball over even as we speak tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:55 pm

LeBéninois wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Anyone see the excuses people are making for LeBron "better than Jordan" James?

He can guard Durant ( I mean it's Kevin Durant come on ) all game long and still have enough energy to be good in offense .

He can, I have seen him do it. It's just the excuses from the media are hilarious.

You can't call him the GOAT after beating up some sorry excuse of an Eastern conference and then make excuses when he doesn't stop actual competition.

You can't have your cake and eat it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
LeBéninois wrote:

He can, I have seen him do it. It's just the excuses from the media are hilarious.

You can't call him the GOAT after beating up some sorry excuse of an Eastern conference and then make excuses when he doesn't stop actual competition.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

I personnaly don't call him the GOAT or better than MJ but whatever. I think your judgement is clouded by the fact some does because you can't ask anyone to guard a player like Durant ( playin in a team like GS ) all game and still do the job offensively. That's just too much. You're underrating GS + Durant strenght imo.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:03 pm

I didn't say you did though, I was clearly refereeing to the people in the media making excuses for him mere days after saying he's the GOAT.

Also he can be expected to do it because he's done it in the past, for him it's an excuse.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I didn't say you did though, I was clearly refereeing to the people in the media making excuses for him mere days after saying he's the GOAT.

Also he can be expected to do it because he's done it in the past, for him it's an excuse.

He may have done it but never against a team as strong as GS
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Golden State played an incredible first game. It has to be said though, this game right here is exactly what's wrong with the NBA and its symbolic of how shitty these playoffs have been.

The Warriors are the most talented team ever, they destroyed the Cavs. I know the Cavs will take a couple games off them but barring a LeBron miracle, it's going to be the Warriors this year.

People saying Durant ruined the NBA. I don't think so. I think the league was ruined long before this happened. Players lack loyalty and aren't even competitive enough to try and make it happen where they are. There are a few exceptions of course, but there is a ton of player freedom and it shows.

Anyways, where do you guys think Klay Thompson goes? I can't see him at GSW too much, he's been fairly awful in the playoffs. He's an amazing player and too good for this role. GSW can max Durant, Curry and Draymond and then use the Klay money for 2-3 solid rotational guys that can defend the perimeter.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Luca wrote:Golden State played an incredible first game. It has to be said though, this game right here is exactly what's wrong with the NBA and its symbolic of how shitty these playoffs have been.

The Warriors are the most talented team ever, they destroyed the Cavs. I know the Cavs will take a couple games off them but barring a LeBron miracle, it's going to be the Warriors this year.

People saying Durant ruined the NBA. I don't think so. I think the league was ruined long before this happened. Players lack loyalty and aren't even competitive enough to try and make it happen where they are. There are a few exceptions of course, but there is a ton of player freedom and it shows.

Anyways, where do you guys think Klay Thompson goes? I can't see him at GSW too much, he's been fairly awful in the playoffs. He's an amazing player and too good for this role. GSW can max Durant, Curry and Draymond and then use the Klay money for 2-3 solid rotational guys that can defend the perimeter.

This has nothing to do with loyalty.

This is about financial struture.

The NBAPA negotiated the new cap and it skyrocketed at the start of the new agreement and settled every year after.

The cap rose by like 30m in one year which allowed GSW to join Durant, because of Curry's contract.

Curry is on a like 12m$ a year deal, which is wack considering he's a 40m$ a year player in this new cap situation.

This GSW team has happened at the only time it's even remotely possible to happen. The cap structure is built to prevent 4 All NBA players playing on the same team. 3 is the max you can get together ideally and then you have to get a shit bench.

But GSW doesn't even have a shit bench either Laughing

That team is ridiculous overall and the negotiations of the new cap has completely ruined any playoffs for me. Only care about my 6 Lakers boys now.

Ingram, Ball, Russell, Randle, Nance and Zubac Proud

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=40637
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40