Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:20 am

LeSwagg James wrote:I also wonder if the Cavs look to respond now.. David Griffin admitted after the Finals that he could of done a better job building the Cavs to face the Warriors.. It's clear it was in reference to Love imo, he just struggled against them

Now they just got more perimeter oriented and faster.. Maybe he looks to pull the trigger now, or maybe see how they're looking at the trade deadline in February..

What if they manage to sign Wade?

Curry would have to guard one of Wade or Irving Laughing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:22 am

Luca wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 2 Kd_free_agency_v6.0

Source: http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/6/28/12050498/kevin-durant-contract-salary-money-nba-free-agent-rumors

Thanks bro.. So he essentially sacrifices 5 mill a year (I think we can assume he stays with the Warriors) down the road
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:09 am

Luca wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:I also wonder if the Cavs look to respond now.. David Griffin admitted after the Finals that he could of done a better job building the Cavs to face the Warriors.. It's clear it was in reference to Love imo, he just struggled against them

Now they just got more perimeter oriented and faster.. Maybe he looks to pull the trigger now, or maybe see how they're looking at the trade deadline in February..

Ah I would prefer not to gamble on Wade tbh lol. He was great in the playoffs but, I would rather get some depth with some long, athletic players.

I wish LeBron would just say 'fuxk these nxggas' and sign for the vet minimum then stack the team.. He doesn't need the money Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:42 am

Luca wrote:

There's not a snowball's chance in hell that Wade leaves Miami. Forget all them contract ying yang between him and the Heat organization going on right now. He'll still end up re-signing with Miami. Probably a 3 year deal which will be his last contract.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:54 am

This whole thing is about loyalty. It's mostly about a top-5 player leaving for a team he couldn't beat instead of fighting. I can't see that would have happened 5 years ago. It should be frowned upon, because it's a bitch ass move.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:14 am

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:45 am

http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/07/dwyane-wade-private-jet-cavs-lebron-james-dan-gilbert

Talk of WB getting traded also... KD choking game 6 away might change the course of the entire NBA Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Freeza wrote:This whole thing is about loyalty.

It really isn't tbh.

Loyalty in the NBA is so overrated. No idea where it comes from tbh.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:00 pm

izzy wrote:
Freeza wrote:This whole thing is about loyalty.

It really isn't tbh.

Loyalty in the NBA is so overrated. No idea where it comes from tbh.

I was meaning to write an isn't in there. The rest of my post doesn't make sense with that sentence.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Loyalty isn't what concerns me here anyway, he could have gone anywhere else and I wouldn't have cared lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Loyalty isn't what concerns me here anyway, he could have gone anywhere else and I wouldn't have cared lol.

As my post stated my problem was him leaving for a team he couldn't beat, which is a pretty weak move.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:07 pm

So who wins the MVP next year? I can't see anyone outside of Russ or LeBron hmm
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:14 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:So who wins the MVP next year? I can't see anyone outside of Russ or LeBron hmm

LeBron relaxes a bit too much during the season
Russ could be traded and the Thunder could also tank

hmm indeed. Paul George

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Luca wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:So who wins the MVP next year? I can't see anyone outside of Russ or LeBron hmm

hmm indeed. Paul George

Yes, but relaxed LeBron still came in third.. Curry is out of the picture now, and Kawhi should have never been 2nd in the first place hmm

I don't know if Indiana is good enough to finish high enough in the standings, but maybe.. He's a great player
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:59 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Luca wrote:

hmm indeed. Paul George

Yes, but relaxed LeBron still came in third.. Curry is out of the picture now, and Kawhi should have never been 2nd in the first place hmm

I don't know if Indiana is good enough to finish high enough in the standings, but maybe.. He's a great player

I don't mind Leonard being #2, he's been immense on a 60+ win team. I see Leonard as more of a defensive player of the year though, rather than MVP.

Maybe Carmelo/Rose have a very small outside shot (like less than 5%)
The Pacers made some fantastic moves in the off season, I can see them being a top 3 team in the East with George at the heart of it.

LeBron could actually be the safest bet. The Cavs will be the top team in the East and he'll average LeBron numbers for that hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:07 pm

You guys are sleeping on D'angelo Russell
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Freeza wrote:You guys are sleeping on D'angelo Russell

Would you trade him and Ingram for Westbrook?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:17 pm

Not sure why Curry is ruled out tbh, he'll still be putting up shots and if they have the best record again people will still vote for a GSW rep.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not sure why Curry is ruled out tbh, he'll still be putting up shots and if they have the best record again people will still vote for a GSW rep.

Well, you have another big name to share the ball with so he will inevitably take a few less shots.

At the same time, probably more open shots and more assists hmm

Also feels like any of their big four could make a case for MVP and because the team is so dominant, the votes will not be in their favour.

Although the only two players to get any sort of recognition would probably be Curry and Durant.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not sure why Curry is ruled out tbh, he'll still be putting up shots and if they have the best record again people will still vote for a GSW rep.

It should be obvious now that their real MVP is the system. Draymond was going to win FMVP if they won this year. How else can you have 2 different FMVP's and another player as the regular season MVP? It's unheard of.

Now you throw in KD. Anyone playing for that team should be banned from winning the MVP as long as they're there.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:38 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Freeza wrote:You guys are sleeping on D'angelo Russell

Would you trade him and Ingram for Westbrook?

Never in a million years. Wouldn't trade for a player that could come this year. If we traded for him, he'd be a 1-year rental because we'd have no talent to surround him with. If he wants to re-sign if we trade for him, then there should be the option that he could sign with us in FA next year and then we'd actually have talent to surround him with.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:16 am

We'll win close to 70 games next season again. It will be Curry or Durant.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:39 am

Scores 30ppg and apparently it's all down to the system.

You know what's un heard of? That is lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:42 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Scores 30ppg and apparently it's all down to the system.

You know what's un heard of? That is lol.

It's certainly not due to the system, although it suits him obviously.

I'm with you mole

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:50 am

Players being great due to a system is a myth. If a player can be great in any way, then they're that great. No need to make a player play different when they're best doing something specific.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:08 am

The system carries them to another level. Curry is on Kyrie's tier but, playing for the Warriors had people debating whether he was better than LeBron.

All the power to Kerr for getting the most out if his player but, there isn't one clear leader on that team who is running shit. The playoffs proved that.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next