Lucifer
Sushi Master
Based Bonera
BarrileteCosmico
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Who will go through?

Copa America 2016 USA - QFs - Venezuela vs Argentina - Page 5 Vote_lcap38%Copa America 2016 USA - QFs - Venezuela vs Argentina - Page 5 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Copa America 2016 USA - QFs - Venezuela vs Argentina - Page 5 Vote_lcap62%Copa America 2016 USA - QFs - Venezuela vs Argentina - Page 5 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Copa America 2016 USA - QFs - Venezuela vs Argentina - Page 5 Empty Re: Copa America 2016 USA - QFs - Venezuela vs Argentina

Post by rincon Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Bunch of haters. Venezuela beat Uruguay, Jamaica and was leading Mexico for most of the game (who they tied). If they dont "deserve" to be in the tournament then who does? lets wait for Canada to win their first football game so we can see a proper team I guess.

The final was destined from the game 1 to be a replay of last year, Chile-Argentina. Not enough time has passed. Those 2 are comfortably the best teams in the tournament.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Copa America 2016 USA - QFs - Venezuela vs Argentina - Page 5 Empty Re: Copa America 2016 USA - QFs - Venezuela vs Argentina

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:34 pm

rincon wrote:Bunch of haters. Venezuela beat Uruguay, Jamaica and was leading Mexico for most of the game (who they tied). If they dont "deserve" to be in the tournament then who does? lets wait for Canada to win their first football game so we can see a proper team I guess.

The final was destined from the game 1 to be a replay of last year, Chile-Argentina. Not enough time has passed. Those 2 are comfortably the best teams in the tournament.

Hi.

Are you part Venezuelan/Italian?

Just a Rincon fan?

Do you have a boyfriend?

Want one?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:40 pm

venezuelan/italian

have a girlfriend though Sad
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:49 pm

rincon wrote:venezuelan/italian

I'm not jealous.

Seriously, you living in Italy I assume?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:59 pm

This is so cute

Going to start a gofundme to get Sushi and rincon together :wub:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:37 pm

Sushi Master wrote:

I'm not jealous.

I have, mostly grew up in venezuela though, now I'll be in northern europe.

you live in venezuela?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:39 pm

rincon is oriundo :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:47 pm

Forza Eder :coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:04 am

rincon wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

I'm not jealous.

I have, mostly grew up in venezuela though, now I'll be in northern europe.

you live in venezuela?

Good thing you got out of here.

Yes, but not for much longer.

I seriously need to catch up on my usernames.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:16 am

Where are you going sushi? Tons of venezuelans are moving to Argentina to escape because of the free education. Also, gay marriage is legal if you and rincon ever become a thing Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:45 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Where are you going sushi? Tons of venezuelans are moving to Argentina to escape because of the free education. Also, gay marriage is legal if you and rincon ever become a thing Wink

Actually, I'll be another one on that list. My girlfriend, my last bro in the country and myself. I personally know a massive number of Venezuelans currently in Argentina.

I don't need education, that's actually one of the few better and cheap things left in Venezuela, but I lost my job so I'll be applying for residency and the DNI in order to legally find a job, all made simple because of Mercosur.

Thanks for that last bit. If it ever blossoms, you can be our best man Heart
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:38 am

Ah, cool! I think we just give out DNI's to anyone, so I wouldn't expect that to be an issue. I no longer live there, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll me more than happy to help with whatever.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:53 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Ah, cool! I think we just give out DNI's to anyone, so I wouldn't expect that to be an issue. I no longer live there, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll me more than happy to help with whatever.

Sure thing, highly appreciated Thumbs up
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum