rincon
Il Diavolo
Kaladin
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Club Future - Page 2 Empty Re: Club Future

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:41 am

Yep, like i said before the only way we'll be rid of Silvio is once he's 6 feet under, this ain't happening

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:48 am

If there are no major changes in the upcoming weeks, I am done supporting this club. I have been a fan since 2008 and the only success I have ever seen has been 2011 but then it all went back to shit. I don't want to skip more important things in my life just to watch a game that would ruin my weekend.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:31 pm

No one can hardly blame you, people keep saying 'Milan will return to glory' when that isn't the case, the club will never be the club we fell in love with until the tumor is removed, just looked at Juve how they cleaned up house post-Secco. Season ticket sales are at an all time low with 6k only sold so far, negativity is being spewed at the club's social media accounts on a regular basis, its such a toxic environment to be in. Ha, yeah it used to be funny, the Constant dribbles, the Flamoney jokes, the quips, and whatnot, now its just sad. My interest is at an all time low, as if i'm going to wake up 5am to watch the same crap team from last year. And before anyone spews this 'if you don't cope with my worst, you don't deserve my best' crap i suggest you go take a hike, i'll be damned if i have to see the club run down the ground, not by those bozos, i'll talk with  my wallet, i'll complain, i'll criticize, i'll rant, kick, scuff, fight and rage against the dying of the light, as Dylan Thomas puts it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:45 pm

Yeah I've been at that stage for the last two seasons tbh. I still watch most games but at this point I'm so far past caring.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:13 pm

My best friend is a Milanista. He still has hope. He watches every week. He always tells me things will get better. I've tried to convert him many times to be a Juventino over the past 5 years but it hasn't worked. He says he will die a Milanista.

The one caveat is that he's been following Milan since the days of Gianni Rivera, so it may be different for him as he has gone through all the heartaches and successes of the past 40 odd years.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:00 pm

"If there are no major changes I will stop supporting this club....." GTFO then, dont really need whiners like those of the super teams who spend more in one month than we have in three years.

There wont be anything close to the kind of changes we need lol, I'm really fed up with the consistent whining in this section.

The lofty expectations in this forum are laughable. Ya'll think in one or two windows we will be as strong as 2011...lmfao. We could not be further from resurgence, actually. Listening to you all dream of Witsel, musacchio etc is actually hilarious for me, its as if you dont live in reality.

For the spoiled fans who only know the Milan of Champions League success, well that is gone now. Do not judge this Milan by the one that came before, two entirely different teams altogether. If you want that, go to Barca or whatever, we would be lucky to mount a serious Serie a challenge in the next 5 years.

I dont care for any of you who shit on this team like it hasnt been shit on, and as well I dont care for the fans in this forum who are absolute dreamers and expect us to make decent, pricy and Juve-esque singings. "F*ck berlusconi and galliani" is really all I hear. Do you not understand what Milan would be without them? I hope that there will be a sell but some of you act as if Berlusconi murdered innocent children, like he is a war criminal or some shit lol.

If you dont want to stick it out and take Milan for what it is, go on and leave to some other team so you can latch onto their success ours will not come for some time. Good riddance.

For the rest of us with at least a drop of realism, stick around and take the future of Milan for what it is, and not what you think they would do in FIFA manager mode.

It really cant get worse than this, bar relegation.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:14 pm

That post gave me cancer, i will go watch Suicide Squad, have a kebab, then come back and dismantle it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:23 pm

I welcome it. Fire away, also good luck with the cancer.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:22 pm

"If there are no major changes I will stop supporting this club....." GTFO then, dont really need whiners like those of the super teams who spend more in one month than we have in three years.

Who are you to tell him to gtfo? Is the club anymore yours than mine? or his? This 'whining' is a product of years of mismanagement and destabilization of the club, he is entitled to whine as much as he wants. 'Super teams' rofl, so anyone who splashes a lot of money in a window is a super team? Laughing Newsflash: We were one of the highest spenders last summer

There wont be anything close to the kind of changes we need lol

Where can i acquire this crystal ball?

I'm really fed up with the consistent whining in this section.

It is what it is, when the club makes unpopular decisions and dumps on the managers/players/supporters, this is expected

The lofty expectations in this forum are laughable. Ya'll think in one or two windows we will be as strong as 2011...lmfao. We could not be further from resurgence, actually. Listening to you all dream of Witsel, musacchio etc is actually hilarious for me, its as if you dont live in reality.

What lofty expectations? We aren't asking to compete win the Scudetto here, practically everyone here wants us to compete for the top 3 spot. 'One or two windows', its been f*cking 5 windows since we last finished 3rd, 6th if you include this one, we've so far finished 8th, 10th, 7th, does this look acceptable to you? Do you realize Sassuolo finished above us? Is this a lofty expectation?

And who is dreaming about Witsel/Musacchio? Yeah, i might have wanted him when we were linked to him last summer, but that was because we were stuck with provincial turd like f*cking Bertolacci, Musacchio on the other hand i wasn't completely convinced but would've accepted nonetheless considering the options we have currently. I'm not sure how you find this hilarious, i post the rumors to generate discussion, because, you know, this is a football forum

For the spoiled fans who only know the Milan of Champions League success, well that is gone now.

Who's fault do you think that is? You do know prior to 2014, we haven't missed a single season in CL since the 80s? (except on 2 occasions)

Do not judge this Milan by the one that came before, two entirely different teams altogether. If you want that, go to Barca or whatever, we would be lucky to mount a serious Serie a challenge in the next 5 years.

Who is judging anything based on the previous Milan teams? You think i expect Poli to perform as prime Kaka? No one is having delusions of grandeur, its been admitted time and time again that we have a shit team. We expect a team with a functional management, transparent board, clear ideas, some idea of where we are going, but the reality is far more grotesque and disgusting.

I dont care for any of you who shit on this team like it hasnt been shit on, and as well I dont care for the fans in this forum who are absolute dreamers and expect us to make decent, pricy and Juve-esque singings. "F*ck berlusconi and galliani" is really all I hear. Do you not understand what Milan would be without them? I hope that there will be a sell but some of you act as if Berlusconi murdered innocent children, like he is a war criminal or some shit lol.

Listen here Brocchi, no one is asking for f*cking 40m signings all summer long, we only want a coherent team, i see we have no left winger, i hope for one, simple, instead we have 5 strikers. B&G are responsible for running this club to the ground, B did not build a sustainable model for the clubs, instead it seeps off of Fininvest. G makes signings with his buddy Preziosi/Raiola. These guys are running the club likes its still in the 80s. I appreciated everything they have done, and the success they have brought, no one is disputing their legacy, but their time has run, the club needs fresh new people, not the toxic environment that it is now. Just look at the board meeting with the minority stakeholders a couple of months ago, they slammed them. It isn't the end of the world once they depart, Milan was a club before and will be after them.

If you dont want to stick it out and take Milan for what it is, go on and leave to some other team so you can latch onto their success ours will not come for some time. Good riddance.

For the rest of us with at least a drop of realism, stick around and take the future of Milan for what it is, and not what you think they would do in FIFA manager mode.

Sadly, you are one of the people endorsing said bleak future. If you really want to make a difference about the shit thats going on, don't watch the matches, don't buy the jerseys, don't buy any merchandise. Instead you sit here whining (oh the irony) and telling us to take it on the chin? No, I want the best for my club, and so do you, but you have a skewed perspective, as if sitting and watching the games during turbulent times makes you anymore of a fan than anyone. You insult the intelligence of fans when you post shit like this, go back to Red and Black Forums or wherever you crawled from.

It really cant get worse than this, bar relegation.

Not me, you or anyone will ever know that

See yourself out son

Last edited by dostoevsky on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Profanity in images is not permitted)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:46 am

You do have a good coach now, don't you?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:00 am

Alright Mr. Bastion of Knowledge and Truth, thank you for the overly revealing and patronizing reply.

First of all, the whining on my part may have been misinterpreted on your part, which is fair but not my real intentions, more like a lambasting, if you will. But, maybe I was a tad harsh. I will offer a bit of an explanation for my negativity. Perhaps it may have gone on deaf ears had I chosen the logical route. Not excusing the harsh words, it felt as though it would help make my point, we're all grown up here so I'm working on the assumption that you'll get over it.

Secondly, that you're taking this so personally may also reveal a lot, considering I made this post to nobody in particular. You could very well be one of those realistic Milan fans, yet you're response is seemingly on the behalf of those I called whiners. I don't need to lecture on rhetoric but....

Thirdly, I am of a certain realization that what I say, do or think could really pale in the decisions of those in Milan. I have read these forums for years but lately all the negativity makes me feel as though I should find another source. Hence my post.

However this line was worth a smile,  "If you really want to make a difference about the shit thats going on, don't watch the matches, don't buy the jerseys, don't buy any merchandise. Instead you sit here whining (oh the irony) and telling us to take it on the chin"

Yeah pretty much. You dont like the brand of football? Nobody asked you bud. Sounds pretty entitled to me acting like they dont deserve your support. Even so, fine, dont watch the games, buy the jerseys or whatever and B&G will continue to laugh at you. Point is, take it for what it is, all your negativity (the general miscontent toward Milan, the players of the staff) is clearly misplaced.

Furthermore, the only people fit to decide when B&G are ready to leave are, you guessed it, B&G. This is where the realest perspective adds to ones depth and clarity in regards to actual events in the world of football (who knew). Anyone who knows this club knows that B would rather die than let someone tell him what to do, this should really be of no surprise to you. Wanting him out may be delightful and all. I hope you find solace in typing out essays dedicated to hurting his feelings. He is the owner of what HE made the most successful club of his era, and after what, 4-5 years of slacking due to clear financial hardship, you say get out. You're memory is likely short due to your time on this planet but there was B&G before you even knew what soccer was, so i'd let them go out, although begrudgingly, whenever they please. But again it doesnt really matter what we think, they will do what they want in the end, that i trust.  

Anyway, try and a bit more humble, don't be SO upset that things are changing (or not). I'd swear sometimes in here it reads as though written with a teary eye. It will probably, in all likelihoods, work out due to our brand size and history if anything (lol at the crystal ball though.)

I invite you to crawl out of your assuming position and try and see things my way, its not so bad on the realist front you know.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:10 am

What exactly are you trying to convince us of Giovanni? You talk about realism and accepting that our club is rubbish, but that's what us "whiners" have been saying for years. We agree on that front.

Supporting a team has and always will be an emotional thing. I can't control my love for Milan any more than I can control my love for my mother. So when I don't eagerly look forward to games like I used to, don't feel that once-familiar mixture of nervousness and excitement before big games, or don't enter transfer windows with the excited optimism I used to have, it's not a conscious decision. It's an emotional one, and one beyond my control. The fact of the matter is after seeing my beloved club mismanaged for years and now run into the ground, I find myself caring much less about whether we win or lose in a given week. What does it matter when our management has shown logical long-term planning and growth is beyond them?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:34 am

Yeah pretty much. You dont like the brand of football? Nobody asked you bud. Sounds pretty entitled to me acting like they dont deserve your support. Even so, fine, dont watch the games, buy the jerseys or whatever and B&G will continue to laugh at you. Point is, take it for what it is, all your negativity (the general miscontent toward Milan, the players of the staff) is clearly misplaced.

How am i being entitled when you're the one acting like you're on a special pedestal? How is my miscontent misplaced? Yeah B&G will continue to laugh with dwindling season tickets, sponsorships, debt and whatnot. There will come a breaking point where it will no longer be sustainable, at least not with things as it is now.

Furthermore, the only people fit to decide when B&G are ready to leave are, you guessed it, B&G. This is where the realest perspective adds to ones depth and clarity in regards to actual events in the world of football (who knew). Anyone who knows this club knows that B would rather die than let someone tell him what to do, this should really be of no surprise to you. Wanting him out may be delightful and all. I hope you find solace in typing out essays dedicated to hurting his feelings. He is the owner of what HE made the most successful club of his era, and after what, 4-5 years of slacking due to clear financial hardship, you say get out. You're memory is likely short due to your time on this planet but there was B&G before you even knew what soccer was, so i'd let them go out, although begrudgingly, whenever they please. But again it doesnt really matter what we think, they will do what they want in the end, that i trust.  

Why is there then talks of a sale? Why was our market supposedly blocked? Right now the exclusivity period ended, and things are looking bleak. I have no doubts that B&G will try to float this boat 'til their last dying breath, no one disputed that. Can you not entertain the idea that B might actually be looking for suitors?

Lol at 4-5 years of financial hardship, that is the biggest understatement if i ever have seen one, yeah lets forget, Silvio tampering with coaches, telling them what formation to use, hiring who he thinks might be good, then firing them again in 6 months, incoherent transfers, deciding how the team should play and whatnot. Financial hardship is just scratching the surface, this goes leaps and bounds beyond. Don't even get me started in the dealings on the market. Its shocking to see someone sympathize with them today still. Like i said before i appreciate what they have done with the club and his legacy will be remembered. But his time has run its course, all clubs undergo changes in ownership/management, why should we be any different, because we had earned 5 CLs under him? What good is that today? Political clout? Should i go watch old videos of our CL runs instead of today's games?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:31 am

I am not on any pedestal, just trying to make my opinion heard which as I remind you all is simply that, and was intended to be more critical than personal so please relax.

Not looking forward to games as you used to is fine, and comes with such a shift as we all have experienced. Even not watching games is not the worst thing a fan can do, however demonizing the owners of this club instead of happily awaiting their departure are two very different things in my opinion.

Saying they are worthless scum who need to leave Milan, without a thank you for instance is not as welcomed as hoping they sell Milan off in a happy and positive manner when they are ready because theyve earned that right.

And yes. I said 4-5 years hardship because realistically speaking we had won Serie A before then and had been a regular in the Champions league. Of course the team was always under berlusconi's micromanagement, how do you think he got to be so happy we won all those titles? You can criticize his style all you want but nobody criticized it when we won title after title and after this relatively small drought in competitiveness it is as though he has abandoned Milan when really Finivest went down the tubes and the transfer policy completely backfired. Sure you can chalk it up to Silvio himself being arrogant and impatient, but really if we had money what makes his impatience all that far off from Abramovich or Perez.

Just dont expect much from this point until he sells, and dont expect a sale until he himself has signed the papers. Lambasting the management now is just silly given these reasons.

At least we can take solace in Montella and the youth we may have, all im saying is relax on the management because there really hasnt been much they can do for a while now and its really evident.

And while were tossing opinions around, please try not to take everything so personally.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:06 am

Guys, please refrain from making any personal attacks.

We're all frustrated due to the state of the club but we gain nothing from taking it out one each other.

There's no one right way to support a club. Football has a unique place in each of our lives, the emotional connections we've made to people, places and events. The time and resources we can devote to cultivating this interest and the way we balance it with the rest of our busy lives. We should each respect each other's decisions and reactions to a changing footballing landscape.

There's nothing wrong with expressing disappointment or even outrage at the situation in Milan, be it past, present or even perhaps the threat of the future, but remember that we're all comrades here, this is a section that has been through a lot together over a long time. The least we can do is talk respectfully.

Not going to threaten any repercussions because I know you're all sensible posters! Thumbs up
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:14 am

Im sure I could add a bit more decorum to my posts, we all do dream of the best for this club.

Cheers.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:05 am

Is the Milan situation really so bad that we have to fight with each other Club Future - Page 2 2lc9xt0
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:20 am

Chinese investors are about to meet Silvio Berlusconi to officially sign for the purchase of Milan.

The saga of the Rossoneri's historic change of ownership seemed destined to drag on for weeks or months, as the identity of a new investor was revealed only yesterday.

Instead, breaking reports suggest it may all be over in a matter of hours. The site of Il Corriere della Sera reports that the final deal for the sale of the club has now been agreed on, with an incoming payment of almost €700m.

Representatives from the Chinese conglomerate are believed to be on their way to president Silvio Berlusconi's residence in Villa Certosa, where he is enjoying his holidays.

If these reports are confirmed, the sale of Milan should be signed and finalised before the end of the day.

http://www.football-italia.net/88812/milan-sale-completed-today

Well, that escalated quickly.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Again, it'll take an actual photo of silvio signing away milan for me to believe lol

One can only hope.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:13 pm

It appears that the delays in purchasing Milan were down to internal divisions within the conglomerate and that the takeover has been completed by a breakaway section however various sources are claiming it's being led by different people, either Han Li or Yonghong Li.

The figures being quoted are similar to those we've been hearing for a while, around 700 million euros, inclusive of 250 million in debt.

There's no confirmation on the official site however.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:24 pm

Gazzetta did report it though. Anything on potential cash injections?
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:27 pm

Football Italia are reporting that there's a clause guaranteeing that 350 million be injected into the club over three years, including 100 million for this window but I'm personally sceptical about these details.

To be perfectly honest, I'd be far more excited if I read that we were going to demand a reasonable, sustainable wage bill and squad size than guarantees of any random amount of cash. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:33 pm

The official statement from Finninvest in Gazzetta (and S posted it in the general section) has details saying that the agreement includes 350 mill investment within the next 3 years.

With the signing of the agreement 15mill are paid, with 85mill due in 35 days.

Its all a bit technical so some details in timing might be off, but thats the gist of it.

There is hope for you Milan bros Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:00 pm

What I want to know is this does this give them the immediate authority to stop the Gomez transfer? Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:11 pm

S wrote:OFFICIAL: Fininvest have announced the preliminary agreement has been signed with the Chinese consortium.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpGBOINXgAAQVrj.jpg

From: http://www.goallegacy.net/t39543-berlusconi-finally-sells-ac-milan
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:14 pm

rincon wrote:The official statement from Finninvest in Gazzetta (and S posted it in the general section) has details saying that the agreement includes 350 mill investment within the next 3 years.

With the signing of the agreement 15mill are paid, with 85mill due in 35 days.

Its all a bit technical so some details in timing might be off, but thats the gist of it.

There is hope for you Milan bros Proud

I suppose the most pressing question is, given that the finalisation of this first payment falls outside the transfer window, what implications are there for the organisation and financing of the market under our new ownership.

Only time will tell. Can't wait for the rumours Gazzetta will cook up tomorrow about how we're going to wast...I mean spend this cash.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next