Would it be so awful if we sold Coutinho for £50m+?

+10
Helmer
Lucifer
Curtinho
Nishankly
iftikhar
Red Alert
Art Morte
donttreadonred
ExtremistEnigma
McAgger
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would it be so awful if we sold Coutinho for £50m+? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would it be so awful if we sold Coutinho for £50m+?

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:18 am

Coutinho alone is a uselss player. How many times, we have seen him man marked and he is out of the game for 90 minutes. The problem is he thinks he is already a WC player where as he is not. And he ends up trying something stupid. Another problem is he has never got to learn under a good coach, how to evolve and convert all his abilities into more consistent and tangible product. Krawietz and Buvac are brilliant in educating players. So I expect that this season Coutinho will improve, as he has more competition than before and another main thing, other players like Firmino, Lallana, Sturridge, Origi, Wijnaldum would attract more attention from opposition.

And I always was the one to tell Firmino is the closest we will get to, to have a player like Suarez. So if Coutinho improves as I expect and he plays regularly with Firmino this season, there will be havoc on football pitches of England Cool

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Would it be so awful if we sold Coutinho for £50m+? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would it be so awful if we sold Coutinho for £50m+?

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:31 am

At the moment I've got both Coutinho and Firmino rated at the same exactly level.

This season will prove to me which is better.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:01 am

So, is this the puzzle's solution?

Between Sturridge, Mané, Firmino, Coutinho, and Lallana, is Coutinho really the expendable one?

He makes it tough because everytime one thinks like that, he scores some clutch golazo.
But there's no doubt you played well without him, and there's no doubt about the impression he contributes astonishingly little to teamplay when he's on.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:47 am

No, I wouldn't sell him, we're struggling to attract top talent anyway, need to keep talented players like him.

Beating this season's Leicester at home is not enough of evidence to suggest the team's better without him, either.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:16 pm

He offers a lot, Last season top scorer and second in assists.

But willing to argue to place in the starting eleven week in week out, Come at me here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t7474p975-our-squad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Coutinho is probably the biggest draw in our current squad in terms of attracting top talent to want to come here and play with him.

I really liked firmino at LW. But it was only 1 game. Let's see how this works against awful sides. we're facing Hull soon. That should be a good tested against hardcore park the bus side.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:14 am

should he be dropped against Chelsea hmm specially if can comes back !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:39 pm

He should be dropped into midfield, yes, where I think he should have been played for years now.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Coutinho was all around, not just in doses, great against Palace.
Looks improved as a player.

Let's hope this doesn't result in him being back to his underwhelming-but-for-youtube-moments self next game, as what happened with Henderson vs United after I praised his game vs Chelsea.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:41 pm

im happy that coutinho is a bit inconsistent. if he was at his best every game he would be at barca or madrid in no time.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:40 pm

lol that's a good point, I guess.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:02 am

That's a good point?

So we should expect mediocre performances from him, losing points / games in the progress, just so he can stay at Anfield?

Lol *bleep* that.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:36 am

Red Alert wrote:That's a good point?

So we should expect mediocre performances from him, losing points / games in the progress, just so he can stay at Anfield?

Lol *bleep* that.
man you come right out of a comic book rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2