Valkyrja
RED
Firenze
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who will win the final?

UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool Vote_lcap48%UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 16 ]
UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool Vote_lcap52%UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 33

UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool Empty UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool

Post by RealGunner Thu May 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Should be a great match. Sevilla favourites but Liverpool have been great against Dortmund and Villarreal. Might turn out to be better than the CL final
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool Empty Re: UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool

Post by Firenze Thu May 05, 2016 2:50 pm

looking forward to it more than CL final tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool Empty Re: UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool

Post by RED Thu May 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Liverpool in a European cup final after sacking a crap manager and hiring a top manager with a modern philosophy, who's made an instant impact without the "3 year transitional period" bullshit.

Someone shoot the Dutch fraud managing Utd, please.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 05, 2016 3:08 pm

It's all about the right philosophy, mate
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 05, 2016 3:09 pm

We've waited long enough. I can't see any way how we're losing this.

*bleep* bring it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Go Klopp!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu May 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Sevilla with an amazing achievement to be in the final three years in a row, never mind winning the last two.

Gameiro looks to be in great form, but other than him the Sevilla team looks worse on paper than before.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu May 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Don't call me James wrote:We've waited long enough. I can't see any way how we're losing this.

*bleep* bring it.

They way you just did , by jynxing it .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 05, 2016 3:16 pm

farfan wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:We've waited long enough. I can't see any way how we're losing this.

*bleep* bring it.

They way you just did , by jynxing it .

I must be a superhero if I have such power.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu May 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Firenze wrote:looking forward to it more than CL final tbh

You're not alone dude....
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu May 05, 2016 3:28 pm

Art Morte wrote:Sevilla with an amazing achievement to be in the final three years in a row, never mind winning the last two.

Gameiro looks to be in great form, but other than him the Sevilla team looks worse on paper than before.

Sorry, but you're very wrong here. 9 out of last year's starting 11 are still at the club, N'Zonzi has been an improvement on Mbia and Gameiro has been just as influential and even more prolific than Bacca was. If Krohn-Dehli were fit this current team would actually be better than last year's on paper.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu May 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Sevilla are obviously favorites for this, Hate Basel's stadium as well. Dammit.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Sevilla are less defensively solid than Villarreal, worse offensively and pressing wise than Dortmund, and they don't keep possession as well as LVG's philosophy.

Might as well give us the trophy right now. It's gonna get ugly.

Klopp Revolution is upon us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu May 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Reminds me of a certain Barca fan's posting style a few months ths ago, and we all know what happened then (:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu May 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Jay29 wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Sevilla with an amazing achievement to be in the final three years in a row, never mind winning the last two.

Sorry, but you're very wrong here. 9 out of last year's starting 11 are still at the club, N'Zonzi has been an improvement on Mbia and Gameiro has been just as influential and even more prolific than Bacca was. If Krohn-Dehli were fit this current team would actually be better than last year's on paper.

Well, I was looking back the last 2 years when they won the EL in 2014. They had Rakitic and Bacca back then. Gameiro was already there, too, so it's not like he came in to replace Bacca. I would be more afraid of the 2014 Sevilla than today's Sevilla.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 05, 2016 3:53 pm

ffs We did it, lads. Always believed in my beloved Liverpool. Molenation

Cruijf wrote:Reminds me of a certain Barca fan's posting style a few months ths ago, and we all know what happened then (:

Barca fans. rofl Worst fanbase in the world bar none.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu May 05, 2016 3:55 pm

Can someone clarify if Liverpool win the Europa League final will they take Man-City's Champions League spot or will EPL have 5 Champions league teams ?

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 05, 2016 3:57 pm

I Have Mono wrote:Can someone clarify if Liverpool win the Europa League final will they take Man-City's Champions League spot or will EPL have 5 Champions league teams ?

5 CL teams.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu May 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Jay29 wrote:

Well, I was looking back the last 2 years when they won the EL in 2014. They had Rakitic and Bacca back then. Gameiro was already there, too, so it's not like he came in to replace Bacca. I would be more afraid of the 2014 Sevilla than today's Sevilla.

I don't see why you would be. That 2014 team was entirely reliant on Rakitic. It had error prone players in defence like Fazio and Moreno and an overly defensive midfield in Carrico-Mbia.

I'm not saying you need to fearful of the current team but this team has better players now than it did in the previous two finals.

Can someone clarify if Liverpool win the Europa League final will they take Man-City's Champions League spot or will EPL have 5 Champions league teams ?

EPL will have 5 teams provided Liverpool finish outside the top four.

Last edited by Jay29 on Thu May 05, 2016 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Please Sevilla, please
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Pulling for Liverpool. The Champions League isn't the same without them.

futbol wrote:Barca fans. rofl Worst fanbase in the world bar none.

Every club has a massively annoying fan base thinking they aren't as annoying as the next.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu May 05, 2016 10:32 pm

Emery! :bow:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 06, 2016 12:56 am

Both these team's CL dreams are dependent upon winning the EL. Both Shaktar and Villarreal already made it through the league. Going to be an excellent final.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri May 06, 2016 2:39 am

Actually want Livpool to win it so that they have more fixtures next season. Last time they had only league to focus on, they nearly won the thing even under a fraud manager. And this time they have a GoAT and his high energy football will have a toll on the players if they have midweek fixtures by the 2nd half of the season. So yeah.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 06, 2016 3:01 am

McEggz's meltdown is gonna be so worth it.
Sevilla pls.

Imagine winning the EL 3 years in a row, damnnnn. Come on you Spanish mini-giants!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next